• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

" What if someone doesn't allow that? " Stormy asked referring to her werewolf side

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "Then I will be forced to kill you" He said sadly
"You should know killing isn't allowed here." Nora whispered as she stood behind him. She had breezed through the wind and had landed at this location when she saw something that peaked her interest.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]
" What if someone doesn't allow that? " Stormy asked referring to her werewolf side

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Then they would have to have a power as well and they would know the risks already"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You should know killing isn't allowed here." Nora whispered as she stood behind him. She had breezed through the wind and had landed at this location when she saw something that peaked her interest.
Al turned around "Wha-What the hell? How did you get here without me seeing!?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Then they would have to have a power as well and they would know the risks already"

Al turned around "Wha-What the hell? How did you get here without me seeing!?"
Nora laughed,"So naive. I won't tell you my secret. Just know that if you try to kill someone, I'll kill you myself."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"So naive. I won't tell you my secret. Just know that if you try to kill someone, I'll kill you myself."
Al smirked "I take it you have powers too....Then you know why I would have to kill her?" He asked Nora

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "I take it you have powers too....Then you know why I would have to kill her?" He asked Nora
"Elaborate for me as to why you would have to kill her?" Nora asked as she crossed her arms.

((because I want to feel the love.....))

Scarlet:*opens the back door with a trash bag in her hand only to find a boy and two girls arguing in the alley way...* Um..excuse me. Trash. *she looks very simillar to Snow and she raises an eyebrow while motioning to the trash can they are blocking*

@Wild Born @shortyshot8

----------

Snow:*smiles as she starts on her walk home, looking at her hand which has a burn mark on it raised in a scar but is healed and she sighs* Ugh.. I still cannot believe I let that girl and that guy see my ears. I need more training

WeirdPrincess said:
"Elaborate for me as to why you would have to kill her?" Nora asked as she crossed her arms.
Al sighed "If 'They' Find out about our powers 'They' Will hunt us down and kill us"

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*opens the back door with a trash bag in her hand only to find a boy and two girls arguing in the alley way...* Um..excuse me. Trash. *she looks very simillar to Snow and she raises an eyebrow while motioning to the trash can they are blocking*

@Wild Born @shortyshot8

----------

Snow:*smiles as she starts on her walk home, looking at her hand which has a burn mark on it raised in a scar but is healed and she sighs* Ugh.. I still cannot believe I let that girl and that guy see my ears. I need more training
Al moved out of the way "S-Sorry" He said nervously hoping she didn't hear them

" At least I'm better at keeping a secret " Stormy said quietly to Al

[QUOTE="Wild Born]
" At least I'm better at keeping a secret " Stormy said quietly to Al

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "This is all one big mess" He said looking down

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "If 'They' Find out about our powers 'They' Will hunt us down and kill us"

Al moved out of the way "S-Sorry" He said nervously hoping she didn't hear them
Scarlet:*nods a little and steps by them, pausing by Stormy, her cat self responding to the wolf inside her and her eyes flash at Stormy coldly before throwing out the trash and looks at them* Either buy a book or I will have to ask you all to leave and go you separate ways..

@Wild Born @WeirdPrincess

Jennete said:

@Wild Born @shortyshot8

----------

Nora looked at the girl and moved out of her way, motioning for her to throw away the trash.

Stormy couldn't hold back a low deep growl that rumbled in her chest at the glare from the cat neko

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*nods a little and steps by them, pausing by Stormy, her cat self responding to the wolf inside her and her eyes flash at Stormy coldly before throwing out the trash and looks at them* Either buy a book or I will have to ask you all to leave and go you separate ways..
"I was just leaving anyways. No need to get territorial." Nora said as she looked at the girl.

Jennete said:
Al looked at her "Wait a book!?! Oh my god I think I love you" He said jokingly as it was clear he loved books

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "Wait a book!?! Oh my god I think I love you" He said jokingly as it was clear he loved books
Scarlet:*looks at Al blankly before smirking just a little at the Wolf girl and speaks to Nora* I do not believe I am the one who is territorial. I don't get territorial like some mangy creatures I know *talking about Stormy as she heads back inside and calls out to Al* This is a book store... *under her breath* Idiot.

@Wild Born

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*looks at Al blankly before smirking just a little at the Wolf girl and speaks to Nora* I do not believe I am the one who is territorial. I don't get territorial like some mangy creatures I know *talking about Stormy as she heads back inside and calls out to Al* This is a book store... *under her breath* Idiot.
@Wild Born
Al sighed "Gee thanks for the obvious" He said sarcastically to her as he knew she was going to be a rude person

Mika sighed as she stood there in a book store looking at the books With a frown as she couldn't find one that she wanted

@anyone

Stormy snarled at Scarlet " You take that back you fleabitten bag of RATS!!! " she felt her heart beat quicken she needed to calm down

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyler stood there on the street side two ear buds in his ears as he listened to music and stared slightly staring up at the sky

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika sighed as she stood there in a book store looking at the books With a frown as she couldn't find one that she wanted
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
Al walked over to Mika "Hello miss are you having trouble?" He asked her

Mika looked up and smiled "no I'm good" she said before pulling a book out of the shelf and then opening it to look at it

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked up and smiled "no I'm good" she said before pulling a book out of the shelf and then opening it to look at it
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "That's good" He said before pulling a book out "I didn't even know this was out yet" He said so excited that his hair was on fire

As Roman made his way inside of his building, he greeted his employees and started making his way to his office. Roman was halfway to his destination before before being stopped by one of the scientist.

"Sir, we came up with a new training simulator. It can now, relive any memory that involved physical conflict. There is good news and bad news. Good news: You can now stop the simulation from the inside. Bad mews: The damage you take in the simulation sends a small shock through your body, nothing fatal though."

Roman nodded, "I will be your test subject. I have a history with fighting, so I believe I would be fit for this test." He said turning his attention to the testing area down the hall.

"OK, sir. If we detect any unnatural occurrences, I'll have them take you out."

"Thank you. Now let's go." Roman walked toward the room, the scientist behind him. "Now, is this where I'll be sitting?"

"Yes sir. I'll let you choose your own memory now..."

(( I was bored and ignored the alley scene so I wasn't there xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back