• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Mika stared at him "your hair" she said frankly to him before looking back at her book as a postol in a drop down leg holdster appeared on her thy as she prepared to run or defend her self if necessary

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika stared at him "your hair" she said frankly to him before looking back at her book as a postol in a drop down leg holdster appeared on her thy as she prepared to run or defend her self if necessary
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al looked up at his hair and went wide eyed "Shit!" He yelled angrily "Can you keep that a secret?" He asked patting out the fire

Nebula bolt down the street, realizing she was late again for work. "Shoot. I'm definitely going to get fired" She mutters to herself, trying not to hit anyone as she ran.

@Anyone

Wild Born]Stormy snarled at Scarlet [I]" You take that back you fleabitten bag of RATS!!! " [/I]she felt her heart beat quicken she needed to calm down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*she smiles calmly at the girl and goes back into her book store, sitting at the desk and drinks her coffee, enjoying the peace and quiet and she mentions casually* It's so nice when there is no ..barking.. going on. I am glad this neighborhood has some control on the strays.

Stormy growled she felt out heartbeat getting quicker hearing the girls comment she growled and grunted as a sharp pain split through her abdomen

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Nebula bolt down the street, realizing she was late again for work. "Shoot. I'm definitely going to get fired" She mutters to herself, trying not to hit anyone as she ran.
@Anyone

[/QUOTE]
Skyler stood there before he looked over seeing some girl that was running down the street "what's she doing' he thought as he watched her

Mika smiled as a scar appeared on her back then dissapered "it's cool" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Skyler stood there before he looked over seeing some girl that was running down the street "what's she doing' he thought as he watched her

Mika smiled as a scar appeared on her back then dissapered "it's cool" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed in relief "Thanks for everything" He said with a bow

Nebula skids to a stop in front of a small cafe, She bursts in through the door "I'm sorry I'm late boss! My bus didn't show up!" She blurts out, walking toward her manager. "Excuses, Excuses. This is your last shot Nebula, then you're out the door" The manager barks before pointing to the back room for her to get changed.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Stormy growled she felt out heartbeat getting quicker hearing the girls comment she growled and grunted as a sharp pain split through her abdomen

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet:*bored now since the mutt girl was so easy to get a rise from, flipping through her book as she reads it and sips and soon finishes her coffee, looking up at the boy and girl in her shop*

--------------

Snow:*sighs stretching as she walks home, looking over her syllabus*

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*bored now since the mutt girl was so easy to get a rise from, flipping through her book as she reads it and sips and soon finishes her coffee, looking up at the boy and girl in her shop*
--------------

Snow:*sighs stretching as she walks home, looking over her syllabus*
Al walked over to Scarlet "Hey can I ask you for some advice?" He asked her politely

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked over to Scarlet "Hey can I ask you for some advice?" He asked her politely
Scarlet:*she looks at the boy and nods her head, staring calmly at him* Yes of course, what do you need help finding? *assuming his question is advice on what to read*

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*she looks at the boy and nods her head, staring calmly at him* Yes of course, what do you need help finding? *assuming his question is advice on what to read*
Al sighed "It's not about that......I just..." He looked down at his hands

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "It's not about that......I just..." He looked down at his hands
Scarlet:*she looks at him raising one eyebrow* I just what?

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*she looks at him raising one eyebrow* I just what?
Al sighed "Today has just been too much.....First a girl runs into me then I heal her wound and then find out she's a Nek.....Why are things so crazy?" He asked

Roman sighed and relaxed. "So, Jeremy." He called to the scientist. "How long will this thing take?"

"It should be loading up now sir. Close your eyes."

Roman closed his eyes, and a blue circle popped. The circle indicated it was loading and in the booting up process.

d.gif

"Yeah... It's loading now." Roman said calmly.

"Alright, I see you chose a memory. It should right now!"

The loading screen disappeared and Roman seen himself, fighting. This time he was in control and things could turn out differently, due to it being virtual, it didn't matter.

tumblr_nk1d21rTv31sfbr50o3_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Today has just been too much.....First a girl runs into me then I heal her wound and then find out she's a Nek.....Why are things so crazy?" He asked
Scarlet:*pauses a little because her family was the only Neko family she knew was living in town so far...* Maybe it is because this town is home to crazy.. This girl.. did she have black hair per chance?

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*pauses a little because her family was the only Neko family she knew was living in town so far...* Maybe it is because this town is home to crazy.. This girl.. did she have black hair per chance?
Al nodded "She never did give me her name now that I think about it.....Strange" He said before laughing a little "You think I'm crazy now huh?"

Skyler walked into the cafe after the girl and looked around curiously as a ran started over the city the sky turning the dim grey it always did as he walked over and sat down at a table his head phones still in his ears

@Piffy Queen

Kaito had just finished one of his street performances. "Whew, made just enough to pay off rent." He said as he wiped a bit of sweat off his forehead with a towel. He was now sitting on a bench in the park. "So, I wonder what else today offers." He said.

@anybody >_<

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "She never did give me her name now that I think about it.....Strange" He said before laughing a little "You think I'm crazy now huh?"
Scarlet:*she thinks to herself* Well at least she did one thing right *Sighs knowing it was probably Snow and she shakes her head but still emotionless to the young man* A lot of people don't give their names to people they do not know

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*she thinks to herself* Well at least she did one thing right *Sighs knowing it was probably Snow and she shakes her head but still emotionless to the young man* A lot of people don't give their names to people they do not know
Al sighed "I really would like to see her again" He said before looking up "Where did she go?" He asked himself

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I really would like to see her again" He said before looking up "Where did she go?" He asked himself
Scarlet:*looks at him now a little strange and raises her eyebrow* And why..may I ask would you like to see her again?

------

Snow:*she smiles as she sits down on a bench, waiting for the bus to take her back home, the loft right above the book store*

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*looks at him now a little strange and raises her eyebrow* And why..may I ask would you like to see her again?
------

Snow:*she smiles as she sits down on a bench, waiting for the bus to take her back home, the loft right above the book store*
Al smiled "I don't know she just seemed so kind" He said happily thinking of her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back