• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

(I'm back. Since Phoenix didn't reply or do anything after my short post I will change/revise what Bolton did)

"It's fine" Bolton sighed while thinking of what to say about his dreams. He hesitantly told Azura "I have dreamed of exploring the world..and helping those who need it. Those are only dreams. In reality I am just a suitor who does not wish to court." With a depressed tone he stemmed from his early statement "My family will fall into poverty soon. I was their last hope. I will undoubtedly leave for new horizons when the time comes. I feel sorry for them, but I can't win someone's favor when forced." Suddenly his tone switched from despair to hope and he continued "I want to live as I wish. I don't want to be restrained from actions, because of who I am. It should be the same for everyone, but we were born into a world as slaves to our laws. Laws should be for preventing the immoral and unjust, not for harboring prejudice." Bolton stops himself and adds "I am sorry for going on about such things."

Landon glanced away for bit. He could tell the teasing as in good spirit, but it still embarrassed him more. "Me? No. I am brave and strong, never to be embarrassed let alone by a girl." He said to her jokingly, after a bit.

Ema shakes her head. "No, thankyou sir." Suddenly she stops, feels along the wall, and pulls a hidden lever. The wall swings open before them.

Erza shakes his head. "But remebering it is the key, Eluse."

"It's alright. I've always found that it is better to tell someone of your troubles rather than keeping than all inside." Azura smiles sadly at him. "But I wish there was something I could do to help."

(Afk)

Neva giggled softly. "Indeed you are," she said seriously with a smile. "Thank you for spending so much time with me this evening, my lord."

"Alright then." Kurt exits the secret passage, and heads into the kitchens. He approaches a red-haired servant, and stands next to him, he whispers something to the servant, who grins, before gesturing towards a rack full of eggs.

"It was my pleasure, Princess Neva." He said as the song ended. He stepped back and bowed to her in a thanking kind of way. He was not sure if she would want. Landon had his ideas of which he would prefer, but he could not control any of it.

Neva curtsied as he bowed and smiled. She was disappointed that he had stepped away but she understood why. He was here for Ema, not her, and with good reason. "Perhaps I will see you later?" she asked curiously, hoping that he'd say yes so she'd have an excuse to talk to him again. She looked up into his blue (It is blue right?) eyes, searching for an answer before he spoke. She had always been good at reading people's true thoughts through their expressions. Not necessarily the fake looks they wore to impress others, but the micro expressions that they made involuntarily.

Kurt headed over to the eggs, grabbing a dozen. He carried them all in his arms, heading back to Ema, "You want some?" He asked, grinning.

Elise laughed. "If you say so Erza. It is fine if i call you erza right?" She thought she could sit here all season

((I just realized I called you love last night and I should probably explain that that's just a thing I call people. @Ladypilot17 ))

Ema grin. "Yes." Her eyes were lit up with excitement as she takes some of the eggs from him.

"Of course. You may call me whatever you like." Erza pulls a chair over and sits, realizing he had been standing.

Kurt chuckles at the excited look on her face, as he leaves the kitchens, "Do the passages lead to her room?" He asked.

( xD its cool)

Elise smiles and sits back down in the chair she had been siting in earlier. She didnt know what to say, so she just watched the dancers on the floor dancing

He helps her shut the wall, grinning. He continues carrying his eggs. "Oh, alright. So we can head there, then head to her room."

(Yes)

Landon looked back at her almost longingly. He did not feel like going. He did not even know where Ema was. But asking to seem later seemed to mean that she did not want to seem now. The only reasoned he had bowed at was because he was tired of dancing. "Whenever you wish." He finally said with a nod.

((Do you ever sit back and look at one of your characters and wonder why they're so bad at flirting and then realise that they're bad because you are, and also, you don't know how to flirt like a girl much less a guy? Cause I do.))

Ema leads him down the tunnel, only to find it blocked. The way had been boarded up. "Oh no!"

Erza watches her watch the dancers. "Do you want for anything? Wine, bread...?" He trails off, letting her fill in with anything else she could want.

"But that would only make it more enjoyable," he replied, smirking. He proceeded to stuff eggs into places in his doublet.

(Oh god yes xD )

Elise shook he head. "No, i think im going to retire in fact" elise stood up and curtsied, "goodnight Erza."

"You're going to break those," she warns, still holding hers in her arms. Ema was not going to let them break.

Erza nods, stands and bows. "Goodnight, Elise. I will meet you in the morning." He didn't want Elise to go, but he surely as not going to stop her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back