• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

(That is actually amazing. My freshman year of high school I spoke in a British accent all of English class.)

(Was it really 3 pages?)

Landon smiled at her happily. He stepped closer to her as they danced. He had wanted to for a while, but it did seem appropriate until now for it to happen. His cheeks were lightly colored at the end of it all, though only one cheek was visible.

((Then maybe you shouldn't leave us alone to role play xD Anyway I've gotta go to bed. Feel free to abandon Neva if you need to @Mack Daddy Night guys!))

Neva gazed up at him, as he stepped closer to her. She giggled as he blushed and couldn't resist teasing him. "Embarrassed about something my lord?" she said with a teasing grin as she tried her best to hold in her laughter.

(Yes. Yes it was.)

(I have been told I have a pretty good accent, and this one time I was at a festival with my friend and we didn't know anyone there so we started talking in british accents and convinced everyone there my parents were our aunt and uncle and we were visiting them from Britan xD )) 
((Night))

Elise laughed lightly of happiness. "Me too." At first it was all political but she seriously started falling for him. She knew he could make her happy after her last marrage and her dead son. She held back happy tears.

Elise pulled up her mask and wiped her face. She laughed a little again and pulled it back down. "Tears of happiness my lord."

Erza stands as well, planning to follow her wherever she may go. He planned to do that in life as well. His mother would be dissapointed. 'A man who follows a woman is a man who will fall to his knees in the face of danger,' she would say.

Elise didnt go anywhere. She just stood. "Will we be married?" She asked. Her speech was disjointed and formal-sounding, but she didnt mean for it to be.

Elise nodded. She hoped she would make him happy. Peter once said that she was miserable, depressed person and that when she wasn't faking happiness she spread it onto other people. She didnt want to do that to erza.

((Da fuq peter.))

Erza watches her reaction, a simple nod. He was unsure how to respond to that. Was it good? Bad? Indifferent? He did not want to marry someone who does not wish to wed him.

(I think we've pretty much established that peter is an altogether unpleasant guy.)

"Tell me something about yourself that nobody else knows Erza." Elise said, snapping out of it and grabbing onto his arm

((That's like. Dude. Actually, it sounds a bit like something my mum told me once.))

Erza smirks. "I enjoy drawing." He says immediately. He kept a small journal of drawings that he kept locked away in a trunk at the foot of his bed in Garth

((Me too, not my mum, but my ex.))

Elise slowly smiles. "An artist. What do you draw?" She asked, wondering if he has drawn her.

(( sure are.))

Elise nodded. "Elise. You are supposed to call me elise." She said. Elise was jealous of him. Of a lot of people. They all had skills, beautiful, obsure, amazing, skills. And Elise didnt have any, unless knowing things is a skill.

"I apilogize. It is a habit that I will have to work on." He sees the glimmer of jealousy in her eyes. "What about you? Surely you exceed above all others in something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back