• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

Ema smiles and nods. She touches his cheek, his shoulder, and finally settles her hand on his neck. "Will it though?" Fear is clear, if not in her voice, than in her eyes. She didn't want to lose him, and if anyone found out, he would be gone from her permanantly. "Nevermind, I don't want to think about that right now. It will be alright." She smiles and kisses Kurt's nose.

giraffesarebetter said:
Ema smiles and nods. She touches his cheek, his shoulder, and finally settles her hand on his neck. "Will it though?" Fear is clear, if not in her voice, than in her eyes. She didn't want to lose him, and if anyone found out, he would be gone from her permanantly. "Nevermind, I don't want to think about that right now. It will be alright." She smiles and kisses Kurt's nose.
Smiled back at his princess, feeling her hands touch several places, before placing it on her neck. At what she says, he frowns, knowing she has a point. Hell, if they were found out, they'd never see one another again. He smiled, sending that thought out of here head. "It will be alright," he said hopefully. "You could always just run away with me," he offered, half-jokingly. "No one could stop us leaving."

"Except the 500 guards to keep that from happening. You would get charged with rape and kidnapping and probably treason-" Ema stops herself and takes a deep breath. "I can't let that happen to you, Kurt. They- you would get hanged and left for the crows." Tears fill her eyes as she says the words. To think of thay, of him being dead, of not even having the comfort of him being alive, somewhere... it was too much. "I'm sorry."

Kurt broke into a large smile. "But that's the excitement!" he cheered,allmost like this was just another prank to him. He saw her tears, and his smile faded, as he wrapped his arms around her. "I won't ever leave you like that Ema," he promised. "You're stuck with me for the rest of your days."

Ema smiles sadly and wipes away the tears. "Promise?" The princess places her hands on his face and looks into his eyes. "Promise me that you'll be here."

giraffesarebetter said:
Ema smiles sadly and wipes away the tears. "Promise?" The princess places her hands on his face and looks into his eyes. "Promise me that you'll be here."
He smiled, but only in his eyes, keeping a serious face on. "I promise," he stated, with a nod to her as she wiped away her tears. "I promise you that I'll be here for you. I won't leave your side."

"Good." Ema smiles a little wider and kisses him. "It will be okay. It will." The princess says this stubbornly, like she's trying to get it to stick in her head.

giraffesarebetter said:
"Good." Ema smiles a little wider and kisses him. "It will be okay. It will." The princess says this stubbornly, like she's trying to get it to stick in her head.
He smiled, kissing her in return, ignoring the stubborn tone she uses, almost as if trying to convince yourself. "There's nothing to worry about," he said with a smile.

"Nothing at all." Ema smiles, but pushes him away and stands, quickly donning the slip she wears underher dresses. "Do you think they heard us?" She asks, meaning the guards outside her door. The princess searches for a corset with front laces so shecan tighten it herself. Finding one, she laces it up and pulls a dress on over it.

giraffesarebetter said:
"Nothing at all." Ema smiles, but pushes him away and stands, quickly donning the slip she wears underher dresses. "Do you think they heard us?" She asks, meaning the guards outside her door. The princess searches for a corset with front laces so shecan tighten it herself. Finding one, she laces it up and pulls a dress on over it.
Kurt smiled at what she said, ready to begin laughing, when he froze. The guards! he thought, standing up quickly as she pulled on her dress. If they had heard them, they might jump to conclusions, and be coming here with reinforcements momentarily, to take him away from Ema. He gulped just a little, looking towards the door nervously.

Ema sees his worry and places a finger to her lips. She cracks her door and peeks out, seeing the guards a few feet away, talking to a maid. Slowly, she closes the door again and walks back over to Kurt. "I think we're okay..." Ema bites her lip and keeps her voice down anyway. "Do you want to leave now? Or would you rather say a bit longer?"

giraffesarebetter said:
Ema sees his worry and places a finger to her lips. She cracks her door and peeks out, seeing the guards a few feet away, talking to a maid. Slowly, she closes the door again and walks back over to Kurt. "I think we're okay..." Ema bites her lip and keeps her voice down anyway. "Do you want to leave now? Or would you rather say a bit longer?"
He nods, considering this, before smirking. "Wellll, if I go, I'll have to go back to work, but if I stay, I get to stay here with you," he said with a slight chuckle. "Would it be alright if I stayed here just a little longer?" He asks, his eyes on her, attempting to lower his voice as well.

She smiles. "Of course. Though I ciuld just dismiss you from your duties, if you wanted." Ema gives a small laugh, sitting at a window seat. The window overlooks the gardens and the fountain where she'd first seen Kurt's scars. "Anything you want, my love."

giraffesarebetter said:
She smiles. "Of course. Though I ciuld just dismiss you from your duties, if you wanted." Ema gives a small laugh, sitting at a window seat. The window overlooks the gardens and the fountain where she'd first seen Kurt's scars. "Anything you want, my love."
"But wouldn't that be even the tiniest bit suspicious?" he asked teasingly, standing next to her as she took a seat at the window. ((Sorry don't have time or energy for a better post))

"I'm sure we can come up with something to make them believe." Ema smiles and takes Kurt's hand. "Two brilliant minds like ours... nothing can stop us." She says the last part teasingly and winks at him. ((I completely understand.))

giraffesarebetter said:
"I'm sure we can come up with something to make them believe." Ema smiles and takes Kurt's hand. "Two brilliant minds like ours... nothing can stop us." She says the last part teasingly and winks at him. ((I completely understand.))
Kurt chuckled a little, a smile crossing his face, interlocking their fingers. "Thanks Ema," he says softly, his mind occupied with thought. Despite what she had said, he was still rather worried.

(( alright good to know. :P ))

Ema smiles sadly, seeing the worry in his face. She raises his hand to her mouth and kisses it. "I'll be queen soon. I can fix this." She hoped she could, anyway. Neva had been digging in the old law books, perhaps she would do well to do the same.

giraffesarebetter said:
(( alright good to know. :P ))
Ema smiles sadly, seeing the worry in his face. She raises his hand to her mouth and kisses it. "I'll be queen soon. I can fix this." She hoped she could, anyway. Neva had been digging in the old law books, perhaps she would do well to do the same.
He nodded slowly, lost in thought, before he pulled away. "I hope so," he said, going to pull his clothes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back