• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

giraffesarebetter said:
Ema hurries Kurtninto her room before calling for her guards. She tells them what she told Micheal, and that no one is allowed to enter. Then she closes the door to her chambers and smiles at Kurt. "No one shall disturb us, sir." The princess bites her lip and looks down, suddenly bashful as she realized she'd just snuck a boy, a servant no less, into her bed chambers, and not for the first time.
Kurt grins, pressing a hand against her cheek, leaning into give her another soft, teasing kiss. "Good," he murmured with a smile, wrapping his arms around her waist, simply overwhelmed by the joy of it, being alone with Ema, the girl who had become the love of his life within these few weeks.

Ema smiles, her cheeks red. As he puts his arms around her, she places her arms around his neck. Simply looking into his eyes was enough for her to forget everything outside her door. She was no longer a princess, and he was no longer one of her servants. There was no line of suitors for her to choose from. She was simply Ema, a maiden in love with a man, and he was simply Kurt, a man in love with her.

giraffesarebetter said:
Ema smiles, her cheeks red. As he puts his arms around her, she places her arms around his neck. Simply looking into his eyes was enough for her to forget everything outside her door. She was no longer a princess, and he was no longer one of her servants. There was no line of suitors for her to choose from. She was simply Ema, a maiden in love with a man, and he was simply Kurt, a man in love with her.
He smiled, his cheeks equally red, feeling her arms around his neck, as he begins slowly swaying from side to side, immitating the dance they were doing the night before, looking down into her eyes, nothing else in the world but them, here, right now. No crowns, no suitors, no abusive bosses, nothing, just the love between them.

Ema lays her head on Kurt's chest, pressing her forehead to his neck lightly. She had seen her lady mother dance like this with her father once. The princess could feel his warmth on her cheek through his tunic and closed her eyes contentedly.

Kurt smiled, feeling her press her head against him, pretty sure she could feel how hard his heart was beating right now, as they continued swaying back and forth, wishing they could stand like this forever, unbothered by the sea of troubles they floated on.

Ema looks up into his eyes. "Your heart is pounding, sir." Her voice is a mere whisper. She looks at Kurt as if she were some smallfolk girl and he was a valliant knight who'd just won a tourney. Her heart was beating fast as well, though she hoped he could not tell.

giraffesarebetter said:
Ema looks up into his eyes. "Your heart is pounding, sir." Her voice is a mere whisper. She looks at Kurt as if she were some smallfolk girl and he was a valliant knight who'd just won a tourney. Her heart was beating fast as well, though she hoped he could not tell.
He smiled, looking down into hers, "It is pounding for you, mi'lady," he whispered softly in return, watching the way she watched him, sadly unable to feel how fast her heart was beating as they were still too far apart.

She places her hand over his heart. Ema feels the drumming as the organ pulsed life through Kurt. "As does mine." The princess takes his hand in hers and places it on her chest, over her heart. She gave him a breathy smile and let her fingers lay on her chest in the spaces between his.

giraffesarebetter said:
She places her hand over his heart. Ema feels the drumming as the organ pulsed life through Kurt. "As does mine." The princess takes his hand in hers and places it on her chest, over her heart. She gave him a breathy smile and let her fingers lay on her chest in the spaces between his.
He smiled, feeling her heart beat through her chest, filling her with life, and he clasped her fingers in his, smiling, doing the same with the ones on his chest. "Both of our hearts beat faster for eachother," he pointed out, even though it was rather obvious, he was just too wrapped up in her to care right now.

Ema nods. "Father always told me to follow my heart." Her father had been talking about her books, of course, not things that actually mattered, like love, but the advice was still sound. "I will follow it to the ends of the earth, if it leads to you."

giraffesarebetter said:
Ema nods. "Father always told me to follow my heart." Her father had been talking about her books, of course, not things that actually mattered, like love, but the advice was still sound. "I will follow it to the ends of the earth, if it leads to you."
He smiled, "Than your father was a wise man," he said, having a suspicion that her father wasn't talking about love, but that didn't matter much. "And I would do the same for you Ema," he whispered, planting a kiss on her forehead, his arms still wrapped around her.

Ema closes her eyes as Kurt kisses her, wondering what her mother would have thought of him. She hadn't been that old when the Queen died, but she was old enough to know that she was kind. Ema hoped she would have had her mother's support on her love. "Promise?"

giraffesarebetter said:
Ema closes her eyes as Kurt kisses her, wondering what her mother would have thought of him. She hadn't been that old when the Queen died, but she was old enough to know that she was kind. Ema hoped she would have had her mother's support on her love. "Promise?"
"Promise," Kurt echoed, laughing a little, widely, hugging her tighter for a moment, continuing to sway back and forth, still dancing to a silent song, and his thoughts strayed, remembering his proposal to her, and smiled, looking back down at Ema.

"Good." The princess grins and ducks under his arm, walking backwards and sticking out her tounge. "I will hold you to that, Lord McBriar." She teases him with the title, her smile mischevious.

giraffesarebetter said:
"Good." The princess grins and ducks under his arm, walking backwards and sticking out her tounge. "I will hold you to that, Lord McBriar." She teases him with the title, her smile mischevious.
He smiled, sticking his tongue out at her in response. "Whatever you say, Lady McBriar," he responded with a wink, his smile just as mischevious.

She blushes, remembering his proposal. The princess supposes that means they were engaged now. She shakes her head slightly, too small of a motion for anyone but herself and perhaps Neva to notice, shaking negative thoughts from her mind. "Well, come on then, Lord McBriar. I see no following."

giraffesarebetter said:
She blushes, remembering his proposal. The princess supposes that means they were engaged now. She shakes her head slightly, too small of a motion for anyone but herself and perhaps Neva to notice, shaking negative thoughts from her mind. "Well, come on then, Lord McBriar. I see no following."
Kurt smiled widely, laughing a little. "I am coming," he said, following her. "What do we suggest we do now, your majesty?" he asked teasingly, giving a mock bow, before pulling himself back up, still smiling at her.

Ema pretends to think, sitting on the edge of her bed delicately. "I'm simply out of ideas, your grace. Perhaps m'lord should decide on our activity?" The princess smirks, crossing and uncrossing her ankles beneath her gown.

giraffesarebetter said:
Ema pretends to think, sitting on the edge of her bed delicately. "I'm simply out of ideas, your grace. Perhaps m'lord should decide on our activity?" The princess smirks, crossing and uncrossing her ankles beneath her gown.
Kurt grins, sitting beside her, on the edge of the bed. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "I think I might have a few ideas, your majesty," he whispered into her ear.

Ema bites her lip. "I would be interested in hearing them." She tries to sound as if she was talking to some lord on her council, but her voice ends up scarcely above a whisper.

giraffesarebetter said:
Ema bites her lip. "I would be interested in hearing them." She tries to sound as if she was talking to some lord on her council, but her voice ends up scarcely above a whisper.
Kurt smiled, holding her tighter, hearing her voice go softer. "Well," he said simply, throwing her a wink. LE FADE TO ZE BLACK.

giraffesarebetter said:
((New Disney movie propsition: The Princess and the Potato. I think it will be a hit.))
((Where should I pick up?))
((YES. Wherever, really. Doesn't matter that much to me. I'm busy working on projects I've procrastinated on))

((Kk))

Ema bites her lip and stares at the wall, her back to Kurt. She didn't regret what she'd just done, but then, she also did. It was improper to be with someone who wasn't your husband, especially if the woman was a princess. But she loved him, so that made it okay... right? The princess sighs and turns to look at the ceiling.

giraffesarebetter said:
((Kk))
Ema bites her lip and stares at the wall, her back to Kurt. She didn't regret what she'd just done, but then, she also did. It was improper to be with someone who wasn't your husband, especially if the woman was a princess. But she loved him, so that made it okay... right? The princess sighs and turns to look at the ceiling.
Kurt looked over from where he lie, watching her eyes on the ceiling. Feeling that something is wrong, he pulls himself up, sitting beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "You alright?" he asked, slightly worried. He already had a pretty good idea of what she was thinking, and in a way, he agreed with her. He knew that, technically, this "wasn't right", that a princess and a servant weren't supposed to be together, especially not in that way. But quite frankly, he didn't care. He loved her, and she loved him. And that's all that mattered.... right? He gave her a reassuring smile, pressing his head against hers. "It'll be alright," he whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back