• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

"You need my advice, Neva?" he asked, raising a skeptical eyebrow, "What is it?" Kurt had no idea what kind of advice she wanted.

"So say there was a girl who liked a man, but she wasn't sure if he knew that she liked him. How would said girl let said man know that she liked him without physically telling him?" she blurted out before blushing pink. "And would it make a difference if said man was pursuing said girl's older and more beautiful sister?"

"The Hallows guy?" Kurt asked, nodding. He was thinking the question over in his head, with really no idea how the hell to answer it. "I think the question, is WHY, he is pursuing the girl's older sister. If he was forced too, then that means something. If he wants to, it doesn't. That's my advice, I don't know crap about relationships." Kurt said, making a face and shrugging.

"He was forced to," she said quietly as she walked into the library. "But it still doesn't answer my question. How would I let him know, theoretically of course, that I liked him."

"I have no idea. But, maybe spending a bit more time with him would help?" Kurt suggested, shrugging. "And since he was forced to, I believe you have a chance." Kurt said, "Good luck!" before walking down the hallways to go find Ema.

Neva rolled her eyes and entered the library, grabbing the familiar black leather bound book she'd selected a few days earlier. Pulling it off the shelf, she sat down by the window and began to read.

"this is a political moment on the course of history, it is a time to make friends, I brought terkish delight" he said handing a box.

((I am distrustful of this parricular type of sweet.))

"Oh, how kind of you. But I'm afraid I don't particuarly have a liking for it. Try offering some to my youngest sister, Alana. She will eat the whole of it!"

Kurt continued walking. He was getting nearer and nearer to the area where Michael and Ema were standing, although he didn't know it.

((Sorry I was visiting my grandma. And, pbtenchi, your character wouldn't know Kurt's name.))

Ema turns and smiles when she sees Kurt. Remembering what situation she was in, she quickly fixes her face, but sends a wink Kurt's way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back