• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

(I'll probably say that she caught it from someone at the ball if I do decide to do it... but it won't show yet.... so ya'll just need to move on with the story)

(Sure, :3) 
Kurt was wandering about through the hallways, bored. Since Karleen was in the dungeon, only a few of the servants were really doing anything. The rest were sitting about enjoying their new free time. Kurt was turning a corner, when he bumped into Neva. "Oh, sorry Neva," he said, smiling slightly.

Neva looked up and smiled softly. "It's quite alright, Kurt," she said. "So did you enjoy the party last night?" she asked him in a whisper, as a grin spread across her face.

Neva giggled. "You know, as it happens I did," she said back to him in the same whispered voice. "I spent the majority of my night dancing with Lord Hallows, but I don't really have to ask what you did," she teased.

She batted her eyelashes up at him. "No doubt you followed around your true love and got her into all kinds of trouble and mischief," she said trying to reign in her giggles in an effort to stay quiet.

Kurt smirked, attempting to hold back laughter. "Well, I'd believe your assumption is correct, as that is exactly what happened," he said, "And if I remember correctly, you had a part of trouble and mischief as well, Neva,"

Neva laughed loudly. "Oh but I don't count. I'm usually getting into trouble," she said happily. "But regardless, I am glad she is coming out of her shell. You are just what she needs," she said softly, turning and placing her hands on either of his arms, smiling up at him.

Kurt burst out laughing as well, "Of course," he chuckled, still smiling. "And thank you, Neva," he said, looking down at her. "Your sister is pretty fun," he continued.

"She gets it from me," she said in a teasing manner before looking at him with a careful expression. "You're a man," she stated, watching him carefully.

"Isn't she older than you though?" Kurt asked, grinning. ".....Yes, I am a man....." Kurt responded, slightly confused as to what she was getting at.

"Only by 10 months, and besides I was always the more lively..." she said before looking to her left. "I may need your advice on something, if you don't mind giving it..." she asked, looking up at him briefly before turning her gaze to the library door. "In fact I could use a helper about an hour if you wouldn't mind."

((... well... shhh * slides dead body around the corner* what? Dead person? Nah.....))

Ema strolls through the hall, finding herself in front of a window showing the gardens. The rain was coming down hard, pelting the flowers and bouncing off the fountain. Soon it would be overflowing. Ema would have to look into that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back