• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

(Hehehehe, AOT makes me want to cry uncontrollably.). Kurt looks into her eyes, a smile on his face. "How about your husband?" He asked.

((Tee hee you said it :3 ))

Ema blushes. "Anything you want."

((I have to know, Derpington. What is your gender? I have my assumption and they are probably correct, but I want to ask so I dont accidently offend you.))

((I hope you realize what you've gotten yourself into. You're now and forever a potato to me. :P ))

She kisses him back, but pulls away, sure she was awful at it.

(Finally got to my friend's house which has WiFi)

Bolton dropped his gaze when Azura mentioned his family. "I-I don't know what to do about that." he stuttered as he noticed that he forgot about his family. Under his breath, Bolton said to himself "I could run away." Immediately after, he loudly replied "I don't know at the moment, but I will think about it." Trying to stay positive, Bolton left the topic and continued "I can study the laws, but I would like you to help me with explaining everything to Ema."

Last edited by a moderator:
Neva returned to the ball, putting her mask back in place. She was happy to see Ema happy, but the newest suitor creeped her out. There was something about him that she couldn't quite put her finger on. Taking a deep breath she began to make her rounds, greeting various groups of nobles as she went.

(I fell asleep, sorry.) 
(I'm leaving in an hour, and won't be back for 4-5 hours. And I am alright with potato). Kurt pulled back, as well, if he had done

Something wrong or not. 
(I am leaving now, cay in 5 hours or so)

"I'd love to help. Should we talk to her tomorrow?" Azura gave him a small smile. His family being left in poverty bothered her, but she wasn't quite sure why. She decided that she'd try to help him out however she could.

(ooh! ideas!) when he was sure no one was around, he took the candle and relit it. he had a good view of the sea from his room. he walked over to the balcony, blocking the candle light with his hand. he started doing light signals by blocking and unblocking the light. it translated into 'bring the kit and the gifts. situation complicated. I will collect at the beach tomorrow". a few minutes later he got a response. 'orders received'. at this he sighed in relief, blew out the candle and really went to sleep.

(((Time Skip to after breakfast)))

Ema wakes alone in her bed. She had fallen asleep while Kurt was still there. He must have put her in the bed properly. She coukd see through the window that it was late, and breakfast was most likely over already. As she dresses, she recalls the events from yesterday, and makes sure to choose a dress that will hide the red welt, with now dry blood scabbing over. It was hideous. She didn't mind them on Kurt. They... fit, somewhow. Ema wasn't quite sure how evidence of ruthless beatings could fit on anyone, but seeing his scars only made her want to kiss them and take the pain away. On her, the scar looked out of place, ugly on her pale skin. So, she covered it up and made her way down to the kitchens to grab an apple or pear.

As she ears the fruit - a pear - she listened to the servants gossip jubilantly about Karleen somehow ending up in the brig. They didn't know qhat had happened, but thevwere excited to be rid of her nonetheless.

Ema knew she would have to replace her soon, with someone kind to everyone, not just those who give her coin.

he woke up, he hadn't slept well. he left his room and went for a stroll on the beach. as was promised, their was a box and a leather pouch. (you don't mind like the worlds first gun, like really prototype and isn't accurate and might explode, and is clockwork and stuff do you? I have a cool idea, lets say their is only 10 of these guns in existence)

inside the box was a classic poisoner's kit, with one exception, their was a crossbow, he recognised it on sight, an 18 silver back, it wasn't a weapon, weapons were so you didn't have to kill, this, was a tool for killing, their were only 10 in existence, it only had one shot, but it was a certain kill, he grapsed it lightly, dreading what he had to do, before putting it back in the box and looking in the bag, it contained some flowers and some Turkish delight. he picked up the box and the bag and went back to the castle.

(lmao @giraffesarebetter )

Neva awoke the next morning and went down to breakfast. She sat in silence, not her usual upbeat and lively self. She ate a small amount of grapes before excusing herself from the table. She walked down to the gardens, so caught up in thought that she didn't notice when it started to rain half way through her walk.

Neva spotted Michael through the rain and jumped a little out of fright. She looked up at the rain and frowned, finding herself suddenly soaked through to the skin. "Hello m'lord," she said softly, curtsying politely as she noticed him. "What brings you out to our gardens so early this morning? I don't recall seeing you at breakfast."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back