• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

"I see, and yet you turned up unannounced. It's suspicious," she said as she began to coil the whip she'd taken from Karleen around her fingers. "Why do you wish to celebrate when she won't even be your queen?" she asked curiously.

"Yes." She knew that much by the feeling of the blood seeping through her dress. It was a shame, she'd liked it.

They reach the stairs leading up to her chambers and she takes his hand before starting up them. "It was worth it."

"I apologies," she said smiling at him sweetly. She handed it to a passing servant and asked him kindly if he would put it in her room. She turned back to her new friend and smiled. "Well then, I'm sure my sisters and I will enjoy having you here, m'lord. We do so enjoy making friends."

Neva stopped in front of a room and curtsied to him. "I do hope my questions have not upset you m'lord," she said sincerely. "I am a naturally curious person. No doubt by the end of your visit I will know everything there is to know about you," she said with a smile.

He nodded, "But you'll be alright." He held her hand as they ascended the stairs. He didn't care much for the ruined dress, even though it was beautiful, but he knew she did, "It's a shame, that dress was beautiful." He said. He smiled, looking over at her when he heard her comment, "Indeed it was," he smiled.

"Goodnight, m'lady" he said, before entering the room and silently closing the door. Once inside, he noticed a desk, he sat down and dipped the quill, and began to write. "I fear the worst, it seems the lady is already in love, the emperor told me to come back king or not come back at all. I fear I may have to go for the next in line and... Deal with the poor queen.... He rolled the paper up, snuffed the candle, and Kay down on the bed. 
(I'm English, so I'm calling it a night here , soz)

He nods, coming inside. He smiles at her, "What do you require of me, my lady?" He asks, mocking most nobles. 
(Indeed. Farewe British friends! :D )

She looks down, in attempt to hide her blush. "I've given my maids the night off. Would you help me with my dress?" She moves her hair over her shoulder and turns around, exposing the laces of her dress. She looks at him over her shoulder, gauging his reaction.

Kurt's face goes red, as he comes over. He is unsure what she's getting at, unless she's doing what he thinks she's doing. But she's too innocent for that, he thought to himself. "Of course," he replied, reaching up, beginning to work on the laces on the back of her dress.

"Thank you," she says quietly, looking straight, towards the wall. There was, of course, her corset to untie as well, but she decided not to mention it and to try and undo it herself. As his fingers go lower on her back, her blush deepens until it qas surely redder than it had ever been before.

"No problem..." He says, untieing the last of the laces. His face gets still redder, as he asks, "Would you like some privacy?" He asked. He felt so awkward and confused, just standing there.

She nods, waiting until he turns around to drop the dress. She completely avoids the mirror, not wanting to see anything. Reaching around, she manages to untiebthe corset and loosen it enough that she could take it off. She slides off the thin slip that she wears under her corset and puts on her nightgown. "Okay." She says, fathering the clothing into her arms and dropping rhem in the corner.

He turns back around once she's finished, And smiles softly, "anything else you would like me to do?" He saw she was In a night gown now. "Isn't that foreign noble a bit creepy?" He asked, looking at her.

He sits down on the bed, next to her, placing his hand on top of hers, interlocking their fingers. He smiles softly at her. "I agree. But judging by the way he was acting towards you, he's probably a suitor from a foriegn country, Kurt guessed. "But I agree with you, something about him isn't right." He said, nodding.

"And me?" He teases, looking down at their hands as well. "Am I unwanted too?" He continues, still teasing her. He smirks slightly. He loved her, she was just so unique. So kind and caring, fun, smart, funny, beautiful, plus she could dance way better than he could, and brave and independent enough to choose her own fate, something he admired.

(I never saw that movie, please explain? xD ). Kurt laughs as well, "That stinks, because I wanted you, unlike the suitors, who only wanted your title," he replies teasingly, chuckling now. (Autocorrect friggin sucks in the IPod xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back