• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

Kurt, knowing he wasn't being addressed, said nothing, standing next to Ema. Windgrace isn't a house from around here, I've never even heard of it, now that I think about it. What's some foreigner doing here?

"Well, it's natural that doing such an important event as a new king and queen, of course others would come.. To celebrate..." He said with a hint of mystery

He grabs her hand when she extends it to him. He nods slightly, "I'm alright. But are you sure you are?" He whispered to her, "She did whip you," he continued, still whispering. He gives her hand a squeeze.

"As I have hopefully explained, I am a foreigner could you please tell me whic of the princess will soon be married to some lucky suitor?" He asks inquisitively

She nods, though in truth, it was the worst pain she'd ever experienced. She was scared to move her hand for fear of what she may find. "Alas, there is no king to celebrate."

Kurt's expression becomes a little less friendly when he says 'lucky suitor'. He's right, the suitors would sure as hell be lucky. Except she is her own person capable of making their own choices on who they'd like to love.

"It is alright. Kurt, I think I would like to retire for the night. Would you help me to my room? And Neva, would you show our guest to a spare room?"

"Of course, sleep well sister," she said softly, nodding. "This way m'lord," she continued, looking up at him.

Kurt nodded, walking with her out of the room, and down the hall. "As you wish, Ema," he says, smirking. He's silent for a bit, before whispering to her, "Are you sure you're alright? I know first hand that what you just experienced isn't exactly pleasant." He said, looking into her eyes.

(Wait, wut). Kurt looked over at her, "Ema, currently though, you aren't fine," he says, looking worried. Personally, he knew the whip leaves scars, but he'd say that later.

"Really? That far out? And how did you hear about our... gathering?" she asked suspiciously, looking up at him carefully.

She shakes her head. "I will be until I see it. It hurts quite a lot, but if I don't see it I will be alright." She quickens the pace a tiny bit, wanting nothing but to get to her room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back