• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

Kurt followed, leaving the room and heading outside. "This way," he said, quickly walking away from the room. He stood behind a corner, grinning, waiting for the others. He knew Karleen would be back soon, and couldn't wait for her reaction.

Neva hurried after them, watching the pair of them together closely. She couldn't help but smile as she took her place behind them. Her thoughts drifted to her dance with Landon and she found herself distracted from their current task.

Kurt looked over at Ema, smiling. He found himself caught in her eyes again, and sat there for a bit, still smiling, until he could hear Karleen's voice approaching her room. He turned, peeking around the corner, seeing her go inside. "Three... Two.... One..." He whispered, and then Karleen started screaming. "WHEN I FIND HIM I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! I WILL WHIP THAT STUPID IMMATURE PEASANT SWINE TO HIS DEATH!" She continued senselessly screaming, as she took in all the details of her room. Kurt chuckled quietly, looking over at Ema and Neva.

Neva's eyes widened as she heard Karleen's voice. "She whips you?" Neva asked in a hushed whisper, disbelief clouding her voice.

Ema's grin widens, then falters as she hears the words. She nods to her sister, then steps around the corner, finding herself in Karleen's doorway. "I am afraid you will be doing no such thing. You're fired. Pack your things and be gone by noon tomorrow."

Neva smiled at her sister's courage as she steps closer to Kurt. She couldn't believe that Karleen had been doing such a thing and Neva hadn't heard about it, although it did make a lot of sense to her now that she thought about it.

near the docs of the main island, a small ship guided by a lantern pulls up. a figure on the bow takes a drink from a bottle and docks the boat.

Kurt nods to Neva'd words, before following Ema to Karleen's door. "YOU AREN'T YOUR FATHER! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" She shouts at Ema,

Looking around the room for her whip. "DON'T MAKE ME WHIPVYOU TOO YOU LITTLE SPOILED BITCH!" She continues

Ema stands her ground. "Be gone by the time I told you, or I'll have you spend the rest of your miserable life rotting in the dungeon." She was surpisingly calm, though she did reach back for Kurt's hand.

Kurt saw her reach her hand out to him, and he grabbed it, holding it in his, giving it a comforting squeeze. To let her know he was there with her. //. "But you can't...... You're not.... You aren't queen yet!" Karleen stuttered, before seeing Kurt. "Go away you miscreant! I'll-" she noticed that he was holding her hand, "I will ruin you!" She shouted, "I will tell everyone!" She threatened. 
(Karleen has her own room, away from all the servants, who share one ro)

"Tell who what?" Neva asked stepping forward. She moved towards Karleen and spoke in a low voice so only she could hear. "Who would believe you when I tell them that you tried to hurt the Princess and Kurt saved her from your viscous attack. You know I don't think you'd be able to work again after that," she said before turning to the new arrival.

"If they can find me first!" She finds her whip, charging towards Ema and slashing it across her chest, "I resign!" She screeched, shoving Ema aside, and making for the door.

Michael blocked her exit, and grabbed her in an arm lock to try and stop her using the whip. "whoa there my lady" (I feel like im not doing this introduction right, but Im feeling impatient)

Ema cries out, and places her hand ocer the wound. "I believe, " she manages, "You have just earned tourself a good deal of time in prison. Consider yourself lucky."

((Afk))

Neva grabbed the handle of the whip and snatched it from Karleen. "How dare you," Neva half growled, although she suspected that it came off more like the growl of a kitten. She moved the whip to her side, and held her fists tightly to try and resist slapping the woman. "You are a vile woman who deserves to be rotting in jail," she snapped, glaring at the Karleen. She moved to her sisters side quickly and looked into Ema's eyes.

Kurt suddenly, steps infront of her while Micheal has her held, and delivers a swift elbow to her forehead, knocking her unconcious as she fall to the floor. Kurt runs over her to get to Ema, "You alright Ema?" He asked, concerned, looking into her eyes. 
Afk

Last edited by a moderator:
((Ugh it isn't posting.))

Ema nods and gices them a small smile. "Fine." Already ignoring the tremendous pain in her chest, she looks over to the other man. "What is your name?"

"It stings for a while, but at least you had some clothes on to muffle the impact," he said, smiling softly at her, before looking over at the new arrival, awaiting his answer. At least she's ok, he thought to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back