• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

Ema raises her eyebrows, following him. "What if you trip, or someone runs into you?" She asks teasingly. "Surely they will break then."

He laughed, "I believe you are a tad more important to me than a bunch off eggs, princess Ema," he said, grinning. 
(It is ok Mack Daddy, no one knows.)

(I don't even know, and I am female. We are very confusing creatures.)

Ema balances her eggs in one arm, to take off the tiara on her head. "Maybe I don't want to be."

"I'll see you soon then, my lord" she said softly, looking down at her feet as she walked towards the doors. She'd seen her sister walk through them earlier, and she needed to think so with the intention of searching for her she made her way through the halls of her home. After a while, she found herself wandering through the gardens. They were beautiful, she couldn't deny, but it did little to help her thinlk things through. She sat down on a bench and removed her mask, placing it beside her.

(Giraffes, wtf). "Alright Ema," he said, smiling. "We're coming up on her room shortly, you ready?" He asked, smirking. (Brb for an hour or so . Most likely longer.)

(Nope, you're not allowed. xD ). Kurt nodded, arriving at Karleen's door. He looked back at Ema, and smiled, before opening it, and ducking inside.

Landon went back for another glass of wine, before exiting the ballroom. He was nearly sure no one else there would want to dance. He saw some nobles going of with more women than they came in with. How do those women even get in here? Landon continued down towards the stables to check in on his horse. It did not always like being crammed in with new horses.

"Now we have fun," he said, smirking, as he pulled out an egg. He turned, spotting a painting of Karleen's. He pulled his arm back, before throwing the egg. It splattered right in the middle of the painting. (Back)

(Sorry about the delay. I have a question about the justice system. Who can change laws/rules and if the king can will the laws revert to a default set after he steps down?)

(I'm just gonna assume that the ruling power can. I.e. the king or queen, but in order for Ema to become queen she has to marry a noble so that she can change the rule, but by that point its kind of pointless....)

(Haha it's fine :P The future king would still be married to her. It wouldn't really change anything, unless you're talking about divorce....)

(After searching on the internet for info on medieval divorce, I found that depending on the time period you could either not divorce(because Christianity/ Catholicism did not allow it) or you could state your case to a counsel of clergymen. A fake assignation might be easier.)

(An assassination.... you know.... kill your spouse xD That could be an interesting twist.))

(I don't think Bolton would do that.. but he is a bit mentally unstable. M. Night would probably approve if a real assignation killed the future king before the fake assassination took place.) 
Letting his thoughts search for an answer, Bolton hesitantly said "I could marry Ema and create laws. After having those set in place i could fake my death or just abdicate. Stopping for a second to organize his thoughts, he then continues explaining his plan "If I could become king, I would be able to change the marriage and ruling laws. With those revised, I could divorce with greater ease and Ema will be able to reign as queen."

(If the government isn't an absolute

monarchy, I will have to edit this plan

to fit the style of monarchy. Also to

justify why Bolton wants to modify the divorce and ruling laws is because

1. Divorce was not allowed in some of the medieval time periods

2. Queens were not allowed to rule as an individual. (They could temporarily rule while the king is sick or away, but when it came to finding someone to rule after the King's death, the queen is automatically looked over.)

(I got this information from various websites, so I don't know if it's all true)

Last edited by a moderator:
((Sorry wifi was being stupid.))

Ema watches rhe egg drip down the painting. Slowly, a smile spreads across her face. She thriws an egg at a tapestry depicting an ancient seamonster that was hanging near the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back