• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

"Of course I still want you!" He said, laughing, as he turned towards her and wrapped her up in a hug, holding her in his arms. "How could I not?" 
(Oh)

He sits there, holding her for a bit longer, still smiling. "To be quite honest Ema, I don't know where I'd be without you," he admitted.

"But instead, you have me up in your room, talking," he responded, laughing at her cement. (Wtf auto correct, I meant comment)

(My childhood was Avatar The Last Airbender. :3). "Oh, good," he said, laughing. "But, anyways, what do you think creepy foreign guy is going to do next?" He asked, and eyebrow.

"But how far will he go to get it?" Kurt asked, looking ather, a hint of worry in his voice. ( xD . I actually never had a fictional crush.)

((*gasps* you have not truly lived until you have loved and dealt with the fact that you will never ever be able to be with them.))

"Who knows? People do terrible things for power." She carresses his face, looking into his eyes. "Don't worry. I'll be fine."

(HEHEHEHEHEHE). "I just hope you're right, he responded, putting a hand on her face as well. (Honestly, the guy I chose as Kurt looks away too Macho and socially competent. I think someone like Marco from AOT would work better, or maybe Jean.... I dunno..... AoT has become my life. D:

(Attack On Titan, an anime. And it's ok, I practically have no friends anyways.). "Pfft. I'm the only guard you need," he said jokingly, smiling at her.

((*facepalm* I should have figured that out. I need to watch that. Its on my list.))She raises an eyebrow. "I could make that happen, you know."

((Basically, a dude from a different country came to try for emas hand but then noticed kurt and ema (not knowing he was a servant) and decided to try for neva and "get rid" of ema later. (We dont know about this) also, its like 11 at night and the ball is still in.))

"Of course. I can make you anything you want to be." She smiles and looks at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back