• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

"I would not be surprised if they disowned me." He said jokingly with a hint of truth to it. They would be... very disappointed.

(Sorry I had dinner with the fam)

(It's alright!)

"Surely they aren't that power hungry?" she asked concerned. "What about if you were to marry another noble?"

He laughed cutting himself of though not to be too loud. "Surely... they say this is a once in a century opportunity." He says in an almost mocking of them way.

((There are twenty five pages between this morning and now. I don't quite feel like reading through everything. Could someone sum it all up for me?))

((The ball happened.))

Neva frowned. "Maybe they should be here to try and court her instead of you," she said as she tried not to smile.

"I mean my father is here..." He joked with her, trying to get her to laugh. he could see the tips of her lips curving up holding back a giggle.

Neva giggled. "You're kidding right?" she asked, moving slowly with him to the music. "Please don't introduce me to him, I fear he will mistake me for Ema and try to make me his second wife," she sighed over dramatically. "If only I had a brave, strong man whose life I saved who could protect me from such a fate," she teased him, laughing again.

Alana had spent a great deal of the night dancing. Her feet were sore, her legs were tired and she was starting to feel giddy from the strong wine. She sat in one of the chairs in the corner tiredly, wondering whether it was too early to head up to bed or not.

"Did anyone tell you of the brave hallows man who crossed the Aexian Sea through a hurricane and fought a black bear with his only a knife to get here?! I am sure he will be willing to protect you." He continued on with her.

"There's a brave Hallows man?" she teased, grinning up at him. "But you say he crossed the Aexian Sea in a hurricane? And fought a black bear with only a knife? Interesting. If I could find a man like that then I might just have to test his dancing, because he is not a man at all if he cannot dance." She finished with a laugh, smiling brightly. She turned to the drunken noble and frowned.

"Just ignore him, Neva, I like your eyes on me instead." He said after seeing her glance at the intoxicated male stumble by no doubtv left by his dancing partner.

"Really?" she said in surprise, her deep grey-blue eyes glancing back up at him. She scanned what she could see of his expression and searched for any indication of what he was feeling.

"Mhmm, you have beautiful eyes." He said to her looking back to her gaze. He felt more relaxed speaking like this to Neva than with her sister.

Neva blushed, and connected her eyes with his. "No one's ever said that to me besides me sisters," she said softly, unable to tear her eyes away from him. "And I have to admit that you aren't completely unappealing to look at," she teased him, giggling softly.

"Well thank you, Princess. I'm flattered." His white smile was showing the whole team. He enjoyed dancing with her, no one tripping on the other. Just reading each other and moving with them.

"Well as long as you're flattered, that's all that matters," she said dryly, grinning happily. "I have to say, you are the most attentive dance partner I've ever had. Whatever would your father think? Dancing with a lowly Princess like myself?"

"Right now I honestly do not care what he thinks, Neva." The song slowed and he adjusted accordingly. He was glad to lead the dance now. He felt like responsible for it to an extent. Though both of them had enough wine to not be their best, they were still one of the better pairs out there.

(I've gotta go soon. 2am = Bed time for me)

Neva slowed and examined his face, her eyes flickering. "You know, this masquerade is making it really hard to read people's expressions," she said with a small laugh. "Can I ask you something?"

(Oh you are from Britain?)

"Isn't that the point of a masquerade?" Landon laughed, and then continued, "I am at your command, Princess." Landon bowed partially, while still keeping the balance and swing of the dance.

(Yeah xD )

Neva giggled. "I suppose so, but it makes conversation that much harder," she said and laughed as he bowed. "What do you think of me? And don't spare my feelings, I just.... I want an honest opinion so I know when I'm being used for my position."

(Nice! Now for the question we all have to ask: Do you have the accent?)

"What do I think of your intelligence or of your beauty?" Landon said back first as slight joke, before answering seriously. "I love your whit, and your laugh. Your humor has not yet failed to make me smile. You should not be compared to your sister, but to aphrodite. Yet still you are not just simple face. As I have learned you are quite skilled in archery, despite it being a crossbow. And I know this list is incomplete, but that is why I wish to get to know you better."

(An English accent? Sure.... I'm from around Cambridge so it's the slightly posh pronounced words kind of accent.)

Her heart began to pound as she looked at him. "I...." she said, trailing off as her eyes began to water. "Thank you, Landon," she said softly. "I think that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." She swallowed as her eyes scanned his face. She was at a loss for words and had no idea what to say next.

((Slow claps for three whole pages of Landon and Neva flirting and also for being from Cambridge because Cambridge is awesome.))

Erza smiles. "I'm not quite sure how to put this into words. I do believe I am falling in love with you, m'Lady."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back