• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

(HERESY! CYBORG SQUID PIRATES! BURN THE HEATHENS!). "Are the gardens as lovely as you are?" He asked, still smiling. 
(Cyborg Squid Pirates: Aye Aye Cthulu!)

Neva giggled. "Your house colours," she said grinning. "Did you recognise me? Because people have been calling me Ema all evening." She laughed, smiling widely.

"I could never forget what you look like Princess. And the fact you talked about a crossbow." Though the sisters were nearly identical physically, the way they carried themselves was different.

(sorry I just got on mobile so my formatting is gone)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neva laughed. "Did you really think I'd shoot you?" she teased, looking up at him curiously.

"Many things are lovlier than me, Kurt." She says quietly, opening up the doors to the gardens. The sunset made the fountain sparkle fantastically, and the flowers were all shadowed beautifully.

"Well after seeing you shoot I did not want to take the chance." He said to her while occasionally looking over her shoulder to make sure not to run into anyone.

She smiled sweetly at him. "So why do you want to marry Ema?" she asked bluntly as she continued to dance gracefully.

"Excuse me?" He was startled by the abruptness of the question. His eyebrows raised as he looked at her, though only one was visible.

"Why do you want to marry Ema?" she asked slower. "You wouldn't be here to try and court her if you didn't. I want to know why."

"My parents wish for me to have the throne, in all honesty. As you have learned they really want me to marry a noble. For me I would say love, but I do not, that is what courting is for I suppose- Learning how to love one another." He said after thinking about it briefly. He was not going to lie about anything. He definitely could not get away with it to Neva.

"You must've had quite the rebellious childhood," he said, smirking. "Although I did not have a private garden with a swing, I managed to have my share of fun. Mainly just making Karleen's stay worse than it was, but it was still fun," he says, remembering old times.

"I suppose you could say I was rebellious. I got quite good at not getting caught." She says, sitting on the edge of the fountain. "Tell me of your adventures."

"I'll have you executed!" Was shouted by a belligerent noble. Bolton laughed for a while and responded with a smile "You could try!" Dancing away from the scene, he caught people's attention to say the least. Bolton had been drinking from the endless supply of wine and now no longer cared about serving. 'If they want a glass THEY can ask.' He drunkenly thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt nodded, smiling. Well, you know how Karleen has her own personal quarters, right?" He asked, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Well, the day before, she had whipped one of the stable hands, for forgetting to clean up after the horses. So, in a genius bit of inspiration, several other servants and I decided, that while Karleen was out, doing whatever the old hag does, we would transform her room into a stable."

"Thank you for being honest," she said with a smile. "I would love for all of my sisters to marry for love but I fear that it might not be possible," she said her face falling. "At least not in this life."

Ema's eyes widen. "That was YOU? My father got endless complaints about that, she was constantly bringing it up." She laughs, shaking her head.

She ended up dancing with some young noble who had shyly asked Azura for a dance, which she accepted so as not to seem rude. The boy had obviously spent a long time gathering the courage, and his face was flaming red when he asked. Azura had found it cute at first, but after having her toes crushed a few too many times, grew annoyed. As soon as the song ended she managed to escape into the crowd. Wandring around, she noticed a commotion where a noble was shouting about having someone executed. Some poor servant probably. But to her surprise, she heard the person who must have been on the receiving end of the threats shouting back. Puzzled, Azura went to investigate, where she found a furious noble shouting at the back of a young man. He seemed familiar so Azura followed him a few steps until she could reach over and grab him by the shoulder to get his attention. "Lord Bolton?"

As he was searching for a place to sit, Bolton was confronted by someone. "Yeah?" He answered with confusion. The voice sounded feminine so he assumed it wasn't the man who yelled at him.

"Does she not think she could love one of the suitors?" He kept looking a her. it was weird to be dancing like this, he could not do anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back