• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

He sits there, listening to her list all those things, and inside, he knew those were all things he wanted, but then he heard her mention his father, and his face fell. "It's alright," he sighed. "He's probably dead now anyways." He had never met his father, and didn't want to.

He nodded, "I know you didn't mean it," he said, grabbing her hand in his, "It's alright, I swear," he said, smirking slightly.

"You are," he said, still smirking, as he leaned forward, and kissed her, on the lips. 
(Sorry for ze wait, I was attacked with books.)

giraffesarebetter updated Clash of Kingdoms with a new update entry:

ignore this

Read the rest of this update entry... 
((if books are the reason you aren't replying, that is perfectly okay. books is life. Books is love.))

Ema doesn't move, a bit shocked by the suddenness of it. That had been her first kiss. Even if she had been able to do something, she wouldn't know what to do anyway. When he pulls away, she touches her lips, as if proof that it had happened was there to feel.

((this innocence thing is hard xD ))

Kurt pulled back, his face extremely red, he laughed nervously. That had been his first as well, and he felt even more awkward from her reaction, as she touched her lips, maybe wondering if that was real or not. (It's ok. :3.)

((sorry if it takes me a minute to reply, I'm creating two new roleplays...))

Ema looks at him, unsure of what to say. A smile spreads across her lips, though.

Landon ran his hand through his hair apprehensively. So far tonight he had danced with a total of zero people, and had only one glass of wine. He could have done better if he were alone in a forest. He already once was called out by a rival suitor's house for looking so slow. And through it all he could not help but think of Lilian. He did not want to move from where he was. Nihil Ante Familiam. Landon said to himself as he began to walk around once again. Hoping to find some one.

(Perfectly understandable). Kurt, also unsure what to say, smiled as well. Wow, he thought to himself, looking down at her.

Neva placed a hand on Landon's arm. "You know I was joking about the crossbow right?" she asked, looking up at him with a grin.

Landon turned to face her. Luckily the mask covered the surprise. "Killing me did seem like a bit much." He asked her. He took her hand from his shoulder and kissed it. He was happy she was here.

Neva giggled. "I wouldn't kill you.... just injure," she teased as he kissed her hand. "So do I have to ask for a dance, or are you going to offer," she said, continuing to tease him as she smiled at him brightly.

Landon laughed quietly. "Well then beautiful, and stunning Princess Neva, may I have the pleasure of having you for this dance?" He asked still holding her hand with a smile.

(Ooo an Atlantis role play... I'm in :P )

Neva giggled and blushed pink. "Why of course," she said smiling at him. "Lead on, m'lord," she said curtsying.

"Neither have I," Kurt admitted, laughing softly. That was amazing, he thought to himself, looking down at her. (Ooooooj Atlantis!)

Landon lead Neva to the dance floor. "I've heard you were the best among your sisters." He says both as a statement and a question. He places a right hand on her waist, and his left open for hers. It had been a while since he had danced, and he only vaguely remember things. Hopefully the dancing would bring back the memories.

Neva smiled brightly at him as she placed her hand in his and her other on his shoulder. She began to dance gracefully, looking up at him.

((Because air and water are two separate things and i wanted two separate ones. that's why :P ))

"Do you want to walk with me? The gardens are quite lovely at night."

"So how did you recognize me, Princess?" He asked her, all the while dancing with her. He matched her, despite it supposedly being the man who leads, when the girl knew better she seemed to have control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back