• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

Alana considered herself above giggling, so she laughed light back. She watched the flirtatious banter between Landon and Neva with a frown. She'd thought that Landon would be the best match for her sister. She turned to her food, suddenly ravenous.

"I assure you it can be awful at times." He says to her nonchalantly as he grabs some of the fresh fruit onto his plate, as well as a few eggs. He took his first bite, and closed his eyes as a smile came across his face. A mmm came from his lips, just after he swallowed. The food was delicious. It would not be hard to get lost in the field between being hungry, and just wanting to eat more. 
Lord William Hallows galloped in on his white horse rapidly. The horse's white fur coat had streaks of mud on it showing the quick pace they had been keeping for a while. He hopped off his horse while it was still moving and had a servant pick up the reigns and lead into the stable. As he walked up the castle stairs he clacked the mud off of his shoes. He entered the castle and immediately went to his room for rest. He did not want his son to be informed of his presence until needed. William had eaten a VERY late supper and was therefore fine for breakfast in his current state. All he really wanted was sleep, which is what he quickly received as he fell onto the bed.

Kurt comes back over, this time carrying a tray of fresh fruits. He smiles back at Ema, as he sets the tray down on the table. Now that all the food was set on the table, Kurt headed back to his post, leaning on the wall of the dining hall in his usual position, awaiting the time to either bring more, or clean up. He glanced over at Ema, grinning. She's so good of a person, he thought to himself. She deserves more than a forced marriage with some "suitor" she doesn't even know.

(Bolton's dream part 2)

He finally reached the coliseum after a walking for what seemed like days. When he looked upwards, Bolton saw the true height of the structure. He was amazed by how tall the coliseum was. It seemed to pass the clouds and end somewhere unknown to him. He shook the amazement and ran past the risen gate. The coliseum was deserted and ruined on the inside. Bolton finally found the stairs that he was searching for. They appeared to go on forever. He didn't hesitate to ascend the stairs. "What do you have to lose?" reverberated through the walls. "Nothing" the stairs whispered. Bolton ignored the voices that were conversing around him. "Where do you think the stairs will end?" spoke the air. "Nowhere" answered the dying torch on the wall. A small ember that laid on a stair contradicted the torch when it said "Everywhere." Bolton dismissed them once more as nonsensical ramblings. The voices grew in number to the point where it was impossible to understand what was being said. Bolton pressed his palms to his ears and forced his legs to keep climbing. All of a sudden the voices quieted. Letting his arms fall back to his sides, he looked at the new surroundings. Everything was black except for the brightly white stairs he stood on. He saw no stair behind the one he currently had his feet on. After taking a step up one stair, Bolton observed the stair fade to black. He turned his attention back to ascending the stairs and continued on his task.

whateverwater said:
(Bolton's dream part 2)
He finally reached the coliseum after a walking for what seemed like days. When he looked upwards, Bolton saw the true height of the structure. He was amazed by how tall the coliseum was. It seemed to pass the clouds and end somewhere unknown to him. He shook the amazement and ran past the risen gate. The coliseum was deserted and ruined on the inside. Bolton finally found the stairs that he was searching for. They appeared to go on forever. He didn't hesitate to ascend the stairs. "What do you have to lose?" reverberated through the walls. "Nothing" the stairs whispered. Bolton ignored the voices that were conversing around him. "Where do you think the stairs will end?" spoke the air. "Nowhere" answered the dying torch on the wall. A small ember that laid on a stair contradicted the torch when it said "Everywhere." Bolton dismissed them once more as nonsensical ramblings. The voices grew in number to the point where it was impossible to understand what was being said. Bolton pressed his palms to his ears and forced his legs to keep climbing. All of a sudden the voices quieted. Letting his arms fall back to his sides, he looked at the new surroundings. Everything was black except for the brightly white stairs he stood on. He saw no stair behind the one he currently had his feet on. After taking a step up one stair, Bolton observed the stair fade to black. He turned his attention back to ascending the stairs and continued on his task.
Wtf. What was in that wine? O-o

dawnfire321 said:
((It seemed like everyone was here, and posting one second and gone the next.))
Exactly.

((Oh well.))

Ema puts a small portion of fruit on her plate. She was not all that hungry, her stomach knotted with anticipation. She smiles as she places a strawberry in her.mouth; she can't see Kurt, but she knows he is looking her way. Just then, a servant comes in, whispering to her the news of Lord Hallows' arrival. "Thank you." She says as a dismissal. "Lord Hallows, it seems your father has arrived."

Neva laughed as she put some food on her plate. "I'll be sure to bring my crossbow then," she said as she grinned at Landon. "We can't have poor dancing can we? What would people think?" She smirked briefly before beginning to take small bites of food.

Jebidiah gave his most charming smile to Ema. "It is wonderful to meet you also, your grace. And I would hope that all he has had to say is good." He began to place food on his plate, taking a bite of sausage after speaking and chewing on it slowly.

"Of course, your grace. In all the while Lord Erza has been here, not one negative thing has come from his mouth.... about you, anyway." Ema laughs lightly. It was obvious she was playing a part, and she reminds herself that she needs to play it better. This is for life.

Erza chuckles at Ema's small joke, taking a bite of some of the sausage he had on his plate.

Jebidiah laughed. "Please do call me Jebidiah, there is no need for all the formalities with me," he said with a smile. He could see that she wasn't at all interested in him but he had to give her credit for trying. He wondered what it must be like, to be forced to marry a stranger but thought better of asking.

Ema smiles, looking down breifly. "Tell me, did you have a safe trip? Lord Erza and I had begun to worry when you did not arrive when planned." There, that's better, she thinks.

Jebidiah grinned. "It was pleasant enough," he said before taking another bite of sausage. "I apologise for my lateness, I was held up. Otherwise I would have arrived with my cousin.

"I see." Ema cannot help but think that she was trading one suitor for another, with Peter leaving. "I am glad that you made it, Jebidiah. Just in time for the masquerade tonight as well."

"I look forward to it, Princess," he said smiling. "I'll be sure to search for you for a dance," he said winking as he took another bite of sausage.

"You will have to find me first, my Lord." Surely the tiara her maids presented her with would be a dead give away. She should give her sisters one as well. That way, it would be harder.

"Well then I shall have to just dance with the most beautiful women in the room," he said grinning.

"Impossible, you and your sisters are the most beautiful women I have ever seen," he complimented with a grin.

"Then you must be blind, sir, for there are servants in this very household more handsome than I or my sisters." Ema was quite enjoying this cheeky, flirtasious banter. Of course, she did not mean it to be flirtasious, but she supposes it is not so bad that it comes off as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back