• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clash of Kingdoms

Elise blushed at the comment. She was surprised at the jewler comment. She didn't know anyone made masks without a commission. "Oh yes please."

("You could wear a sack and look lovely, Lady Elise." This guy deserves a medal.)

Kurt noticed that when she let go of his hands, she looked like she didn't want to. He was confused, but didn't show it. He also had no idea what she meant when she asked him if he needed help, so he assumed she meant it literally. "No, I don't really need help," he commented, "But thank you anyways. If I remember next, Kayleen assigned me to stable duty....." He said the two words with particular venom. Horses. He thought to himself, Fantastic. He remembered the last time he had been with the horses, he got his ribs broken. And since this was when he was a child, he had developed a fear of the creatures.

Erza leads her to a shop. "Here we are." Inside, there was all types of jewelry. "May I see your mask selections, sir?" They are led to an area with around 20 masks for each gender.

img-thing

511729626_329.jpg

images

images

img-thing

men-s-masquerade-mask-double-color-mask-halloween.jpg

il_fullxfull.439237316_iiv7.jpg

Masquerade-Masks-for-Men-in-black-color.jpg

Ema nods. "May I accompany you? I have not visited my horse in awhile."

Elise marveled at the beauty of the masks. Especially the gold fabric one. (2nd one down.) She picked it up and tried it on. "I think this one is my favorite"

Jebidiah Garth was riding towards the front gate inside the carriage that his mother had insisted he take. He'd been alone for hours, and was going stir-crazy, but as he got close to his destination he began to relax. He arrived at the door and knocked loudly, waiting for someone to answer.

One of the servants opened the door and showed him to his room. He unpacked quickly and set about exploring, looking for someone... anyone to introduce himself to.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure," Kurt said neutrally. Well, this will be fun, he thought to himself sarcastically. He opened the door, holding it open for her. "Wait a moment," Kurt said, stopping to think, "Isn't the mascaraed ball thing coming up? Shouldn't you be getting ready for that?" Or you could stay here with me, he thought to himself, inwardly sighing.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It looks fabulous on you, Elise." Erza places a few gold coins in the shopkeep's hand, for the mask. "It is yours." 
Ema shakes her head. "It is tomorrow. My maids and I already have a dress picked, as well as the mask. You should come. As a guest." She says all this quickly, as she passes by him into the stables. Her horse, Iya, sticks her head out of her stall. "Hello, lovely." She walks foreward and rubs her nose, and Iya nuzzles her.

images

Elise smiled wide. "Youre absolutely too kind." She picked up a black and gold mask (the last one) and held it up to his face. He looked rather mysterious and solemn, a look that suited him

There was a young woman in the store, who had been silently watching. When Erza spoke she blushed. "You look magnificent m' lord." Elise nodded. "Truly."

Kurt stayed back while Ema talked to her horse. He wasn't going to go near that thing. "Oh. Thanks," Kurt said, smiling, "But you do realize I have to work that night, right? I am serving wine at the ball," Kurt said with a sigh. "I am most grateful that you invited me though," he said, smiling softly.

"What prey would be this far out, Peter? Do you know the land well enough yet?" Landon was riding now beside him in order to keep up with the dogs. His arrow was notched ready shoot quickly if it became necessary. Some of the chase was fun, Landon liked to go fast on the horse. Really fast. I suppose this is going to be as close to battle as my parents would let me. Landon's back straightened as the chase really began to speed up. He hoped for a quick answer from Peter. Landon liked to know what he was shooting at.

("I suppose this is going to be as close to battle as my parents would let me." Sudden evil ideas. So many of them.)

Peter knew exactly what it was. "Its a stag." He said exitedly. Peter sped up and the deer came into range. Peter held onto the reins with one hand and held onto the crossbow with the other. He took a few seconds to aim, still at a full gallop. It was hard, but as soon as he had a shot he took it. The birds all flew off at the sound of his crossbow. The deer fell with a resounding thud and the dogs stoped to sniff it. Peter made a fast stop and jumped off. He stood over the deer and, with a smile, grabed his antlers and pulled up his head for the two to see. "Now how about that!"

"Well done," Neva said from behind them smiling. She ran a hand through her hair and looked around the surrounding forest. It wasn't that she didn't like the idea of them hunting and killing the deer, but she had never seen a creature die before.

"It was a fair kill. Clean shot. Now I should have to get one of my own." Landon said tipping his head to Peter. Landon was happy for him, but also let down he did not get to shoot. He absentmindedly was quarter drawing his bow over and over again.

Peter was surprised at neva's appearance at first but a smile began to form on his face. "Thank you princess, thank you Landon. " He put his hands on hips. "I am rather proud of this one." It was a very large stag. He had nearly 10 points on his antlers, and he was as big as peter himself. Peter heaved the beast onto the page's horse and tied him so he wouldn't slide off. 
Peter finished tying and leaned on the horse. "Princess i must ask, why have you followed us and not met the ladies in the market?"

Neva bowed her head and smiled again at Peter. "I spotted your party while I was on my ride, I haven't been out here since before my father died and I do love to spend time outdoors. Father used to tease me and say that I always looked like a ruffian, wind swept and all covered in mud," she said looking up at Peter. "I apologise, I did not mean to intrude. I can leave if you'd like?"

"No, please stay if you'd like. We'd love to have the company. And it seems you are capable of keeping up, correct?" Landon was surprised at the appearance of a female on a hunting trip, let alone a princess. Honestly he did not care if they were man or woman, he hadn't seen a lady on a trip like this before.

Peter shook his head. "We would not drive a princess away. Do you hunt your grace? It just so happens I brought an extra crossbow." Peter pulled it out of the page's pack. It was meant to be landons, but he perfered bow. On Inden women and men alike hunted, so it wasnt considered unlady like.

"Of course!" she said smiling at Landon. "I've never actually hunted before but I know how to shoot and how to ride. You may have to be a little patient with me," she said as she took hold of the crossbow and tested it in her grip, aiming it at a nearby tree. "Lead on when you're ready my lords," she continued as she scanned the forest.

Bolton was still trying to hold his balance on the horse when his head hit a thick branch. The horse slowed down and walked up to the others, but he could hardly notice from the pain he felt. Bolton smiled "At least I'm not dead" and let his body fall off the horse. Laying on his back, he let his eyes wonder and then asked "When did Princess Neva get here?"

Peter mounted his horse. "The next kill in up to landon to find." Then he heard bolton say something. He looked back and saw him on the ground. Peter erupted into uproarious laughter at bolton's comments. He dismounted his horse and marched over. He held out his hand to help him up. "Are you okay bolton?"

Through the ringing in his head, Bolton heard a faint laugh and saw a hand pop into sight. After grasping the hand he heard Peter's voice asking him if he was alright. Bolton smiled at the question and answered with "I hope so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back