• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Hello, young demigods. Prepare for the most unpleasant quest of your life. Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice i am willing to make.

Psst guys

Psst guess what

I'm putting up the RP tonight after my shower

-dances to approve the sheets she hasn't approved yet-

Nico said:
Psst guys
Psst guess what

Nice! Can't wait. I'm at an "anti-prom" party of sorts for a while more but I look forward to starting!

@Phantom King - If you do not have your sheet finished by Monday, I will send you your half finished sheet and delete it. Only if you complete it and post it will you be allowed to join. If you are busy or perhaps do not have interest anymore please let me know and I will make an exception.

I literally was just thinking "hmmm wondering that Percy Jackson one started yet"

Thank you brain for reminding me to check. I would have been so sad if I missed the start of it.

Finally home! Although, I was having a lot of fun, I am extremely tired lol

Long day
xD

Nico said:
Psst guys
Psst guess what

I can't wait! If it's up by tonight, I should be able to post either during my break or sometime tomorrow.

Why the poooooo did I not get these alerts O.o

Hey y'all! I'm so tired, my friend dragged me to the club last night and I didn't get to sleep until 4 am and then had to get up at 7:30 for work D:

Gross. My mother made me get up and go clean an apartment with her his morning, so I know the feeling of lack of sleep :/

so i wanna put in one more character, but i have two that I can't choose between. Should I go with Chad the douchebag or Tashi the MPD girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back