• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

I'm still on the first book but I fell in love with the movie, and I'm trying to follow the show. I just don't like the girl who plays Clary in the show.

I loved the movie too, but I love the show. I think the show ended up doing things better mainly because they have more than two hours to do everything in. And the guy playing Valentine in the show is way better imo

I love Jamie too. I love Jamie and Lily together as a couple too. But I love Dom lol. His eyes <3

Eh, I like her. I love her hair though. Makes me jealous.

My CS is up, hope it's alright. My bio is ridiculously long for no reason xD . Sorry about that.

Starchan said:
Am I the only one who loves Sebastian? His character is just....incredibly written. And Malec ftw!!
From what I remember (cause it's been years) I had a love/hate relationship with him xD

I love when Clary has to go to the station with Jace xD

That scene was beautiful lol

Never seen the movie for Mortal Instruments, is it worth it? Also, if you liked those, maybe you'll like Lady Midnight :b same author, same world and Clary and Jace show up briefly

I know about Lady Midnight. It's one of the last things on my list to read though, since so many more books came out that I missed lol

About the movie, it really depends. Most people I know hated it, but I liked it. It really just depends on the person watching it.

Yeah, I really liked it. I picked it up, not even noticing it was related to her other books haha

I guess I'll just go watch it sometime and decide if I like it or not haha

Yeah, unless it was a gift, I wouldn't look to own it unless you know you like it. I liked it, so I have it on DVD and the first season of Shadowhunters downloaded on my laptop on iTunes lol

Haha nah, ill go find it offline somewhere but yea, I gotcha. They turned the thing into a TV show ? Wow O.o mega popular

Yeah, they gave it another chance. But people online are real jerks and only complain because while the main plot is the same, almost everything is different/unique. Half the time, they only complain about the smallest things, I was afraid it wouldn't get a season two. But they did~

So happy!

I think I've seen like 5 episodes, I'm planning on watching the others but I've been busy with Game of Thrones and The 100 xD

WATCH IT CLEM! xD

WATCH IT! Episode ten is beautiful and so is episode twelve if you support Malec!

So because Civil War has Spiderman in it, I've been obsessed with watching Andrew Garfield's Spiderman movie. I have yet to get my hands on the second one, but SOON! So......yeah. Watching it now, and I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet as to who my fc claim is for my Poseidon kid... ^.^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back