• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Oh true true, hm well maybe I'll look into that haha

I saw the 100, well only S1
xD everyone spoiled the other 2 seasons and I find no huge point to watch those now...

And I play league?
xD

I haven't played League in so long xD

Uggggghhhh why do I code things >.>

This is taking so long cause I keep having to go back and forth between my original template and making edits so it fits this format of information. Curse my desire for everything to look neat and pretty

I am so close to being done with this CS. I just need to write out his weapon then type up what I have for his backstory and BAM! Post and done. Coding is already finished, just need to get rid of extra spaces as needed.

I'm feeling drained though right now and I want to take a shower.

Can't decide between trying to finish the CS right now and taking a break and finishing afterwards...

Starchan said:
Or could one of you other ladies help me with my code please?
Send it to me in a

Code:
 format and I can look at it[/size][/font][size=5][/size]

Sorry I dozed off sort of by staring into space. Do you still need me to fix your code?

Whenever you do something with coding, the best thing to do is to turn off the Rich Text Editor. That way if you forget a part of the coding, it doesn't automatically add it for you and create a bunch of extra code that is super pointless and not needed.

The way I code is by turning that off and I hit Preview a LOT just to make sure I got it right. Hitting Preview with the Rich Text Editor off will also show you the messed up coding that needs to be fixed. It makes things a lot easier.

You're not lol

Coding is annoying, trust me. I only know what I do cause I kept looking at what other's have done. Eventually you get the hang of it.

I read like 3 or 4 of the mortal instrument books a couple years back, largely forgotten what they are about by now though. My girlfriend keeps pestering me to re-read them, wondering if I could just save some time and watch the film xD

Looking forward to this RP now as well.

Basically, he's done. I just need to finish the last of his bio but I have to go out right now so I'll finish it once I get home.

Hey Nico. Sorry about getting to this so late. I've been sick recently and that's thrown me off the regular checking of this site. I'd like to join up, but give me a little time to work out cs's. Final are next... Well technically this week and then I have an AP Exam that I also need to study for. I'll let you know when I've got everything up, and if I go dark please just smack me with a hard object to wake me up

Hello everyone! I'm going to be at my D&D session for at least 7 hours. (PST 3-10) If anyone would like to interact with my character or time skip, I will catch up later. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back