• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Oh saaaame on the sleep deprived D: I have to go to work in two hours and I only got like 4 hours of sleep and I have to work like an 8 hour shift O.o

@Federoff - Yep and he's accepted, maybe we can make this a longer RP this time around

Allison: Hey, Sweetpeas!

Elijah: -looks around nervously- H-Hi

I found my face claim for my next character! *happy dance*

She kinda looks like a brunette Melisandre (from Game of Thrones) and I'm excited :D

Clem, you probably don't recognize me. I changed my username. I used to be Infinities Lover. Just wanted to say hi! I missed you! Glad to see you still live! lol

lol I'm doing okay. Almost out of school, going crazy with upcoming tests. You've been doing good I hear?

Nico said:
@Arkytior - You like TMI/Shadowhunters too!?
I love. I obsess. I scream. I cry. I squeal. The whole shebang. Although I still haven't watched the last episode of Shadowhunters xD

It's downloaded on my laptop, I just haven't had the guts to watch it yet lol

I've seen the whole season and I'm working on the first book. My life has been hectic and I haven't gotten the chance to sit and read anything

Nico said:
I've seen the whole season and I'm working on the first book. My life has been hectic and I haven't gotten the chance to sit and read anything
I just need to see the last episode. I've been trying to reread the series cause I stopped at like the fourth or fifth book. But like you said, life.

Clementine said:
The Mortal Instruments ❤️❤️❤️
Yaaaaaasssss. What Jace says in my signature is one of my favorite lines ever xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back