• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Oh, another thing, then hopefully this can be dropped. Even Oceanus was called The (primordial) God of the Sea. While it's known he was also the god over fresh water as well. Poseidon took Oceanus's place.

Again @Yuuki Kuran, I wasn't using it in the term of someone who is mentally disabled, I was using in it's actual definition

Retarded = delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.

That's like saying any other derogatory word and being like "don't worry, I mean the book definition". Well sorry but certain words have a stigma attached to them and using them in any way is still rude and insensitive.

Hey, it's not my fault my dictionary is "insensitive" to you... I use the words like gay, queer, pegged, and a lot of older words for their actual definitive purpose. If I was using the term retarded the way you assume I was I would have added, "mentally" in front of it. So you knew that's the term I was using it in, though, I don't use the term "Retarded" in an offensive way, I'd rather use the term, "Mentally challenged," "Handicapped," or "Mentally enabled / disabled

I'm pretty sure we are just waiting on Nico to come on. But is your character finished? I noticed she doesn't have a personality or history.

@Clementine No, my character isn't fully finished... I still have a few things that I need to complete but I have enough there that allowed her to be accepted... Though I besides trying to move, I've been writing my bio / personality / etc. in between breaks.

Okay I guess. I finished testing for the day. Now I get to relax at home until tomorrow. How's your day going?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a server so it's kinda like a game for me, I just have to charm people for money xD

Like a stripper but with food lmao

@Runakei - This is your first warning, do not argue with the mods. If someone says a word offends them or is bad, don't use it. This is a Percy Jackson RP not a Greek Mythology. I accepted Arky and Clem and my word is law, so please do not start shit again mmkay?

To the rest of you, I already have a first post planned so I'm going to go work on it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back