• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

I feel like when he goes in and meets his roommate, Kent's just gonna pull out one of those big bamboo screens and just divide the room in half so he can't look at him.

I feel like when he goes in and meets his roommate, Kent's just gonna pull out one of those big bamboo screens and just divide the room in half so he can't look at him.
I feel vaguely insulted on Lucas's behalf. Just kidding I probably would too.

Well he won't know that off the bat. He just wants to live by himself, but nooo. Really, if push comes to shove, he will sleep outside.

Okay, maybe I should post and have him go to the library to witness to unfair wolf treatment lol.

I hope I don't have to spend 4 hours in the cold darkness again like I did yesterday... What is even going on that they need to turn off power in the building two days in a row...? At least it's not the water like last week... X/

This I gotta see. Kent's on his way. I just imagine this giant wolf monster holding a protest sign and biting/snarling at anyone who tries to go into the library.

I think we're going to need to cut off registration soon... There are getting to be a lot of people, and too many people could get really confusing... X/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back