• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

Yeah, but I'm the eager type, so I'll try and get it up soon. (Even though it'll probably take me 10 hours to find a pic for my character)

Sorry for the sudden absence, everyone. My mother got home (two hours later than she said she'd be) and for some reason, thought I needed an iced coffee at 8pm on the coldest day so far. XP

Woowww... I never actually thought that this would get so popular... At the risk of sounding like a sap, you all make me so happy.~ ^_^

K KodomoYamiya Sorry I'm so late getting a reply up. It took me a bit to figure out what I wanted to say, and then I got distracted by iced coffee and an influx of new people and I'm so sorry DX

I wanted to have Mr.loner be by himself and now I'm paying the price. He got no interaction right now lol.

I wanted to have Mr.loner be by himself and now I'm paying the price. He got no interaction right now lol.
Well Keaton and Kanji are alone right now iirc. Keaton just left his room (I think) if you wanna try and catch him. Did I remember that correctly DevonWrites DevonWrites or did you move somewhere else?

Neh! Kent is too involved in his book. Also, I feel like if he saw someone with bite marks all over them, he'd turn around and immediately start walking the other direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back