• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

Neh! Kent is too involved in his book. Also, I feel like if he saw someone with bite marks all over them, he'd turn around and immediately start walking the other direction.
LOL, Keaton is a werewolf. Arata is the one who's being used as a vampire's pin cushion.

Regardless, the book is too good. But really though, you see some dude being used as a vampire pin cushion, you just walk the other way. I feel like after seeing that, Kent would just be sitting in his room with a bottle of holy water. "MY BLOOD IS TO STAY IN MY OWN BODY!!!" Just screaming that whenever someone walks into his room, vampire or not, and just chucks the entire bottle at them.

Kent got his book, that's all he needs lol. None of these demons and crap, uh uh. *makes mini cross with fingers* nope, nope, nope. (I say this even though one of his summons is literally a whisperer of insanity)

Hey im technically a human just a very powerful one who has no sense of the world save from what shes read in mythology and fairytales!

Hey im technically a human just a very powerful one who has no sense of the world save from what shes read in mythology and fairytales!
True, true. At least you have magic to protect yourself. Poor Kent has unreliable summoning. I can just imagine him trying to defend himself from Makoto and summoning a pencil :closed eyes open smile:

I'm gonna log off and go to bed too guys. See you in the morning (Also, if you really need to move my character at any point in time for plot purposes I don't mind. Just make him wander off and let him be free <3 )!

Lol, I never said win. Most likely, he'll get a good poke in before being launched into the nearest wall and sent through said wall outside.

make sure you you summon a sharpener with that pencil! You never know~
also goodnight Kyrenka Kyrenka ! Probably going to be hitting the hay here soon too. Gotta get up early as usual but ill try to reply as much as I can through the day!

I don't need no sleep. Also, DevonWrites DevonWrites I feel like with Kent's luck, he'd be walking outside during a full-moon after coming back from tutoring or something. "What's that noise? Hello?" *pounced on by large wolf*

Or someone needs to go talk to the weird kid sitting by himself at a tree lol.
True, Lucas is a little hung-up at the moment though. Partially because he's in a group right now and partially because I'm waiting on a response. :X

Don't worry I'll come for you eventually roomie < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back