• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

I'll be a little on-and-off tonight. I'm having a small get together tonight so I'll be a bit distracted. @me or DM me if anyone needs anything! <3

DevonWrites DevonWrites well you let me know and ill jump on it! Replying can get difficult for me at times chasing a toddler but nights are usually really open for me and so are afternoons when she naps! but ive been needing to hop back on the rp train for a couple months now so my dedication is real! :ghostxnx:

DevonWrites DevonWrites well you let me know and ill jump on it! Replying can get difficult for me at times chasing a toddler but nights are usually really open for me and so are afternoons when she naps! but ive been needing to hop back on the rp train for a couple months now so my dedication is real! :ghostxnx:
*not sure what to say that isn't thanks but doesn't really want to say that again because awkward but also doesn't want to not reply because rude so ends up with this mess here*

lol, I just imagine him having a meltdown in the library and throwing Kent against a book-shelf or something. That's a good way to start off your first day, traumatizing a fellow student.

could someone please catch me up on what i missed? and also who's where currently? thanks!
Well, Keaton disappeared into the library and left Kanji back in the room. There are also two more people in the library with him. There are a bunch of people in the hallway. There's one guy in a gagged cocoon of sheets on a bed in one of the dorms.

... Did I get everything...?

Can I get a run down on has happened so far?
Ahh... Well... It's kind of a long story... You can find out where people are at the top of their posts in the RP, so you know where you can run into someone. Really, all that's been happening is people arriving and meeting each other and such. You can just jump in, enter your dorm and see what happens from there. Sorry if that wasn't very helpful... There is a large crowd in the hallway near the dorm rooms, if you want to start a conversation there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back