• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Another hour later, braziel finally pulls Jordan into the main land as he gently rests the body down. Braziel grabs a piece of metal, and starts to bend it to resemble a chair. He grabs Jordan, and rests him on that. @InsaneKiller19

Lands near them, before running over. She catches her breath, once Rayne arrives. "What happened?" She coughs away from them, trying not to stumble over since she didn't feel so good. But didn't want to worry him

"Don't encourage him Finn." Connor chuckled before turning to look at the flavors, "Split the bill with our fearless leader." For being a jerk. "I'm a simple guy, Vanilla will do just fine." The blonde stretched out and popped his back, yeah he was definitely going home after this. It was time to face the music with his father, and he just needed some sleep, if he could. Then Cassie and Luna showed up and Connor spun on his seat to smile a greeting at them, he recognized the girl from the mission and beforehand though they hadn't spoken much and of course he knew Luna. Bob's former partner in crime, tripping and chasing Connor through alley's back in the registration. "Ice Cream, that's what. Pop a seat."

@Steel Zinogre

(So apparently Jordan's back in New York. Neat)

Jordan looks at up at Braziel and glared before swattingthe big man's hands away and standing up "Don't fucking touch me. I don't need your help or your words." Jordan began walking away from Braziel and Rayne.

Crono said:
"Don't encourage him Finn." Connor chuckled before turning to look at the flavors, "Split the bill with our fearless leader." For being a jerk. "I'm a simple guy, Vanilla will do just fine." The blonde stretched out and popped his back, yeah he was definitely going home after this. It was time to face the music with his father, and he just needed some sleep, if he could. Then Cassie and Luna showed up and Connor spun on his seat to smile a greeting at them, he recognized the girl from the mission and beforehand though they hadn't spoken much and of course he knew Luna. Bob's former partner in crime, tripping and chasing Connor through alley's back in the registration. "Ice Cream, that's what. Pop a seat."
@Steel Zinogre
Cassie sat down as luna sat with finn. "So, how is everything?" she asked them, unsure of how to start the conversation. Luna then purred as she rubbed her cheek on finn's leg, purring out of happiness.

Pyrite walked into the ice cream parlor, with his hair clipped the way it was and his, ya know, BEING Ivory kinda, he looked like their "dead" friend, "So uh....Hey, is this a bad time to apply for a spot in the Avengers?"

@CasualDragon @Crono @Reaper

There was a moment at hearing Pyrite's voice that he thought for a second that he'd been wrong, that Ivory was alive. Turning to look at the boy who looked like Ivory, and at the same time he didn't. Their framing was a little different though Connor wasn't paying too much attention as he stared shocked at Pyrite. It was like a throwback to when Ivory showed up one day, and asked to join the Avengers. "I'm not imagining the Ivory look-a-like am I?" He asked the others while not taking his eyes off Pyrite. He had heard that there was some Ivory clone or something running around a while back but still...

@Steel Zinogre

Crono said:
There was a moment at hearing Pyrite's voice that he thought for a second that he'd been wrong, that Ivory was alive. Turning to look at the boy who looked like Ivory, and at the same time he didn't. Their framing was a little different though Connor wasn't paying too much attention as he stared shocked at Pyrite. It was like a throwback to when Ivory showed up one day, and asked to join the Avengers. "I'm not imagining the Ivory look-a-like am I?" He asked the others while not taking his eyes off Pyrite. He had heard that there was some Ivory clone or something running around a while back but still...
@Steel Zinogre
"I think not, for i see him also." Cassie said as she looked at Pyrite.

Pyrite mumbled under his breath, "Shit, forgot about that small detail." He looked back up, "Can we just deal with this later, all I want to do right now is eat some ice cream and relax......Also join the Avengers but that's a given at this point."

Rayne started to move back and forth, as her legs gave out from under her. Forcing her to use the semi chair for support, not noticing the position dart in her neck as her face slowly drains of color @National

"Things have been... Less than optimal." Finn bent over and scratched Luna's head, nodding a greeting to the newly arrived Pyrite. It was a shock to say the least. It brought him back to the room. But that was over, this was the now. This isn't Ivory. "I'm guessing you're the guy with the tall order? I'm Finn but apparently you know that." He reached over, grabbed a chair from a nearby table, and dragged it over and patted the seat before he stood up. "I'm gonna go order, once again it's on me so what's everybody getting?"

@Steel Zinogre @LokiofSP

and with the text she got from perry, she was off to an italian deli not far from her, for she was about to grab some meats and pastas for spaghetti. @Steel Zinogre @LokiofSP

"Birthday cake, with cotton candy."Cassie said with a smile, since she remembers the sweet and creamy taste of ice cream as a child of 10 years old. "Been too long since i had anything sweet......" she muttered as luna prepared to follow finn.

Pyrite sat down, "Yeah, that would be me. Can I just get a mint chocolate chip? Along with the Greek frozen yogurt, banana and rocky road. The rest is for friends...Well not friends but, ya know, I just want to be nice for some people I met." He took a deep breath and turned to Cindy, "I think that I've met you under a much different mindset than I have currently, just know for now that my name isn't Ivory. Not anymore, if you're looking for something to address me by, well I don't really care bout that." He shrugged and petted Luna a bit while quirking a brow and muttering, "Huh, Luna didn't die after that mission with Skull Face? Well shit, I guess she got lucky then, was either that or getting mauled and eaten."

@Steel Zinogre @Crono

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite sat down, "Yeah, that would be me. Can I just get a mint chocolate chip? Along with the Greek frozen yogurt, banana and rocky road. The rest is for friends...Well not friends but, ya know, I just want to be nice for some people I met." He took a deep breath and turned to Cindy, "I think that I've met you under a much different mindset than I have currently, just know for now that my name isn't Ivory. Not anymore, if you're looking for something to address me by, well I don't really care bout that." He shrugged and petted Luna a bit while quirking a brow and muttering, "Huh, Luna didn't die after that mission with Skull Face? Well shit, I guess she got lucky then, was either that or getting mauled and eaten."
@Steel Zinogre @Crono
"Either that, or she ran when helga got mauled." Cassie said coldly as luna whimpers after hearing Helga's name. "That moment completely screwed her mentally, she could do nothing but watch." she added as she rubbed a rock against her blade with one stroke, removing some rust and caked blood.

Connor wasn't quite sure how he was supposed to react as he spun back around in his seat. It was Ivory but it wasn't Ivory, Finn seemed oddly alright with the whole thing. Resting his elbows on the bar he breathed a light huff through his nose and stared at his hands. Their Ivory dies and not 24 hours later his psycho cannibal twin (from what he's heard from the girls and Perry) wants to join up. Let Dimitri figure him out, it was pretty much his job anyways.

They we're already getting the occasional looks from other customers and some staff, the fun part of not having time to change into civilian clothes for him. But some of the others stood out more-so, like the girl cleaning her sword...in an Ice Cream parlor. "You want to not whip that thing out in the middle of a store?" Connor said with a nervous smile on his face, moreso for the other customers that looked a bit nervous themselves.

@Steel Zinogre @Reaper @CasualDragon @LokiofSP

Pyrite's brow furrowed, "The fuck is a Helga?" He turned to look down at Luna, "Ah come on! Don't make her cry!" He stroked her ear while glaring at Cassie, "Don't be so crue..." He stopped when he finally placed the face and armor. Being impaled on a sword, paralyzing her, eating her flesh, feeling the tears as he ripped through her bone and heard her scream. He could have killed her, WOULD have killed her if others hadn't been there. He turned away from her, "Yeah, what Conner said,put away the sword and take off the armor, relax, you're among four friends and one complete stranger, get comfortable and act normal for once."

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite's brow furrowed, "The fuck is a Helga?" He turned to look down at Luna, "Ah come on! Don't make her cry!" He stroked her ear while glaring at Cassie, "Don't be so crue..." He stopped when he finally placed the face and armor. Being impaled on a sword, paralyzing her, eating her flesh, feeling the tears as he ripped through her bone and heard her scream. He could have killed her, WOULD have killed her if others hadn't been there. He turned away from her, "Yeah, what Conner said,put away the sword and take off the armor, relax, you're among four friends and one complete stranger, get comfortable and act normal for once."
@Steel Zinogre
"I have nothing else except for my blade and armor. I must be ready for anything." she said to Pyrite as she looked at connor. "This is one opportunity i must not squander in cleaning my blade, If i am not to harm anyone, then i will be left alone, and I was not being cruel, I was being honest." she had said to both connor and pyrite. @Crono @LokiofSP @CasualDragon

Pyrite stood up and walked to Cassie and took off her helmet, he held it high up above her, "Play nice and take it off so you can stop making all these poor people uncomfortable."

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite stood up and walked to Cassie and took off her helmet, he held it high up above her, "Play nice and take it off so you can stop making all these poor people uncomfortable."
@Steel Zinogre
(It is a hood.)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](It is a hood.)

[/QUOTE]
(You know what I mean ya silly, he took her head piece)

LokiofSP said:
@Steel Zinogre
"Like i said..... I have nothing else but my armor and blade. And unless you plan on going shopping with me, I suggest you quit bitching about my attire." Cassie said in an irritated tone.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Like i said..... I have nothing else but my armor and blade. And unless you plan on going shopping with me, I suggest you quit bitching about my attire." Cassie said in an irritated tone.

[/QUOTE]
He reached into his pack and threw her a wet hoodie and jeans, "It'll do the trick, now change."

LokiofSP said:
He reached into his pack and threw her a wet hoodie and jeans, "It'll do the trick, now change."
"Some people...." she muttered as she went into the restroom to change, when she came out, it looked as if she had a growth spurt in her early teens. "Do you find this funny?" she asked, since the hoodie was slightly too small, and the jeans hugged the skin tighter than she would like, cutting off some circulation of blood.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Some people...." she muttered as she went into the restroom to change, when she came out, it looked as if she had a growth spurt in her early teens. "Do you find this funny?" she asked, since the hoodie was slightly too small, and the jeans hugged the skin tighter than she would like, cutting off some circulation of blood.

[/QUOTE]
Pyrite was quiet for a few moments before a few giggles got through, "Yes! I had no idea you were in larger sizes than me, oh god!" He fell on the ground laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back