• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor half-smiled, "Ivory's parents weren't really upset with me either, that reminds me...you speak to Director Hill yet? I'm sure she would like to know about her son. Is it wrong that I kind of want someone to be mad and yell at me?" He asked, already stepping off the ship, his stomach uncomfortable from the ride over. "I hope this is important..." He mumbled before hearing Dimitri over the comm. Then Connor had the realization that their leader might not even know of the casualties. Was he meant to be the bearer of bad news for everyone? "I'm downtown with Richie and Nicky." He said after clicking the comm on.

@WoodenZebra @National @Reaper

Dimitri zipped to the group before looking at them closely. "Who's Nicky? And why so glum?" He asked, as Rush followed suit.

Before Connor could stop him, Richie walks up to Dimitri and stabs him in the stomach with his gun barrel. "Where the hell were you?! If maybe the leader was there, maybe Kelai, maybe Redd,maybe Ivory, maybe Helga would've all lived!" @Reaper

Braziel shudders. "Something horrible is coming. The thin I wanted you about earlier." (Sorry about the random posts, family problems.)

"Fury's kid, kind of a spitfire. I can't recall if you met her when we we're younger or not." The blonde shook his head and before he could pull Dimitri off to the side to tell him what happened Richie was getting aggressive, and he told the speedster everything... "Put the damn gun away!" He half shouted at Richie, annoyed. "His being there wouldn't have changed anything! The mission was a mistake..."

(No problem.)

@National @Reaper

Nods, "Through space I can sense it..this is not good, not good at all...." she sighs "Guess sleep will have to wait....for a very long while." She then looked up at the sky "We have to tell them...they must know, man if only we all would have sense this coming." she clenches her hands into fists. She then remember something, "I have to warn them......but then again, they will know....I just hope they will stay safe.." she had a very worried expression as she looked through distance with the cold wind blowing through. "I just hope we will be strong enough to stop it.....or everything might be gone, for good.." @National ( It's okay )

"L-lived... What are you talking about??? Connor? What is he talking about??? Fucking Ivory???" Dimitri ran his fingers through his hair as the fear of their reply hit him in pangs.

Braziel nods. "For now, I can sense it will come after Thanos. But maybe we shouldn't tell everyone yet, after everything that is happening." @InsaneKiller19

"I am not talking about the other heroes....I am talking about my co-workers. I may be young, but I also work as an astronomer." She smiles a bit "And I do take pride of my work, I am not with them is because....they know about me. I know it may be a huge risk but they're like my family. And I silently vowed to protect them, if anything happened to them...." she looks away and sighs "I just don't want to think about what will happen if I don't.."

Braziel nods. "Then let's go meet them." @InsaneKiller19

Richie snarls as he puts the gun away. He turns away. "Nice leader you are Dimitri!" He shouts back sarcastically as he walks back to his ship.

Connor passed Richie by as he stepped closer to Dimitri. "Dimitri...it was a trap, they we're expecting us. The mission was a mistake." The blonde reached a hand around Dimitri's shoulders. "The four of them we're casualties." He told him with a sigh, "And don't listen to Richie...you couldn't have stopped it. Too much happened too fast..."

@Reaper @National

Dimitri pushed Connors hands off of him. "No. He's right. Too fast isn't a thing for me. I should've been there. I thought you could handle it and they paid the price." He said with a scowl.

Richie looks down at a picture he had in his hands as the others were talking.

Braziel flies with Rayne, looking around at the beautiful scenery. He couldn't believe how great it was to fly.

Glancing at him, she chuckles "Like the view?" she smiles and decided to play around while they're in the air, as she does a few flying tricks and others like letting him fall before catching him. She was just enjoying herself

Braziel laughs as he gets dropped and recaught. It was a fun game to him, though it wouldn't be fun on what ever he landed on if she missed.

She smiles, "This is fun....not a lot of chances you get to see what it's like huh" she teases him before landing in front of a building. She lets go of him and then searches for her keys before opening the door with it

Connor just huffed at Dimitri for pushing his arm off, there was a sting in the speedsters words that almost made Connor flinch. As if he didn't already feel guilty enough already, "I called the retreat too late." And if Ivory hadn't spoke his thoughts I might not have...he probably saved us.

@Reaper

Braziel grins as they land. She opens the dlkr for him, and he forgets to duck as he takes a chucnk of the doorframe with him. "Oops."

Laughs and smiles, picking up what he took off the doorframe and placed it on a sturdy table before walking over and shows him around "Also don't worry, this place got insurance.." she giggles smiling "But that was pretty hilarious"

Braziel chuckles as he looks around. "This is where you worked? How comfortable. And this is where you study the stars?" @InsaneKiller19

She nods smiling, "Hmm mhm, but I just come here to have some alone time when I get tired of the city.....they have some secret rooms hiding in this building, but I'll show you it later. Oh Me? I do study stars, it's from my passion of loving space. But I do field work more than stay here....it's pretty fun if you ask me.." Rayne then stops at one door, having her hand on the handle before looking at him "Ready to meet the 'family'? "

Braziel looks around the apartment. He could easily tell Rayne was happy with space, and she was very into astronomy. He nods. "Of course. Ready when you are." @InsaneKiller19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back