• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Yeah it is I guess..." she then yawned and rubbed her face "Man I should get more sleep these days..." she mumbled before sitting on a chair. She leaned back against it, "If that is the case, then they must have some sort of link to them. in a sense I guess...." she looks at him @National

Nicky walked into the control center to see a guy sitting down,"Oh I didn't think someone would be,but have you seen Banner" Nicky said to the boy tracking the team.

(Okay, quick question to anyone. Is Stark Tower and The Avengers Tower the same thing or different in this roleplay?)

(Nvm Pyo got it)

Finn hadn't even really noticed that the aircraft had landed. On autopilot, his body moved from the plane/jet/thing and he found himself wandering aimlessly down random streets. They couldn't even defeat Skull Face, what were they going to do about Thanos? But that was the least of his worries. He looked around to gauge his surroundings before making his way to his home. After unlocking the door he was shocked with the sight of his father anxiously tapping his fingers on the coffee table. Upon noticing his son, Bruce stood up and almost sprinted over before practically crushing his son in a hug.

He let the hug happen before he moved away from his father's side and shut himself into his room. People died all of the time, and he had seen good friends and family dead, but he had never actually watched somebody close die. Within twenty four hours he had watched Helga get torn apart, and Ivory get crushed by the collapsing building. Staring up at his bedroom ceiling felt like he was actually re-living the day, the scenes of their gruesome deaths replaying over and over in his mind. He was vaguely aware of people talking on the comm, but even that was making him think about the day's events. It seemed almost like everybody else had mourned and were now preparing themselves for the next event to happen in their lives, and Finn decided that would be what he would do. Helga and Ivory wouldn't want them to let themselves decay like this. But the room seemed to be closing in, crushing him. Quickly he stuffed his feet back into his shoes and left to get some fresh air.

Braziel nods, his body accidentally blocking off the door to Fortune's hospital room. A small, mexican nurse started speaking in rapid fire spanish as she smacked Braziel with a clipboard until he got the message and moved out of the way. He looks at Rayne. "I heard about something new we are all fighting. Skull face I heard. Sounds like a very smart man."

Richie goes on the comm, his voice seething in anger. "Ard you girls stupid? You are being borderline dumbasses right now. THREE OF OUR PEOPLE DIED, AND ONE OF OUR BEAST MONSTERS AS WELL. Are you stupid Vicky?! Kelai sacrificed himself to save you. Now you are throwing it away without a plan?! Redd sacrificed himself. Ivory fonally found a happy ending. And now you are being stupid enough to put their sacrifices in vain? You girls really havent learned anything." Richie was still furious at all the avengers, and these girls basically retorched Richies hate.

"I heard about him too....I just never thought he would be real.." She chuckles out of her own stupidity. "What do you believe to know about a greater force than thanos?" she asks

(I blew up Stark Tower and I still have no regrets.) Vicky listened to what they all had to say and then spoke. "We all made the choice. You can't stop us." She turned off her comm. They made sure all the kids were good and they got into a helicopter as fast as they could before anyone could stop them. They were flying above New York City.

Braziel sighs. "Something ancient. Something even older than I and Thanos combined. Something from the start of the universe. Something that we will lose to, no matter what."

Richie was pissed. He was so angry at these idiot girls. He garvs a bunch if his weapons, and turns on all the rracker gps systems. Even if turned off, the gps locators are on 24/7. Even if Skull Face didnt kill the girls, Richie might have to.

Markus was walking past stark towers when he got the idea to go inside and liven it up a little.

So I walked inside and made the sprinklers burst.

Connor watched the helicopter leave the base that he still stood beside, no amount of shouting or waving of his hands would stop them. They we're being emotionally rash and they we're going to get themselves killed, not only we're they putting themselves at risk but the whole world. Thanos was coming back and the heroes needed to stop it, but how would they do that if everyone was going to get themselves killed. It was clear they'd shut off their comms eventually and Connor sighed. The blonde was both mentally and physically tired, and even if he wanted to go after them he couldn't.

Maybe it was because Alex had gone invisible or maybe it was the stress of the situation but Connor had momentarily forgotten about him as he leaned backwards against the S.H.I.E.L.D. vessels metal body. "You still around or did I scare you off?" He asked openly, the awkward moment if Alex had left that he was talking to himself. Shuffling lightly he felt something pinch his side, and he reached into his suit and pulled out the four letters that Ivory had given him. Rubbing harshly at his closed eyelids, the top letter had Tanya's name on it and of course he'd forgotten to give it to her.

@LucianGrey7971

Last edited by a moderator:
National said:
Braziel sighs. "Something ancient. Something even older than I and Thanos combined. Something from the start of the universe. Something that we will lose to, no matter what."
Richie was pissed. He was so angry at these idiot girls. He garvs a bunch if his weapons, and turns on all the rracker gps systems. Even if turned off, the gps locators are on 24/7. Even if Skull Face didnt kill the girls, Richie might have to.
"Richie, Relax. I get you do not like stupid chicks, but those friends of yours all went for a greater cause, and are watching us from the heavens. Hell, they could go to valhalla if they wanted." Maxton said as he pats Richie's back. "And besides, the second generation of guardians is together again, somewhat." he said with a smile as strout smiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumps up from her chair and then speed walked over to the bed, rubbing her eyes yawning "Your in the hospital. Braziel carried you over here and the nurses and doctors took care of the rest, how are you holding up?" she asked pulling up a chair and sitting on it

Braziel as well takes a chair and sits down. Sadly, the chair didnt want this, and it snapped under the giants weight, his fall shaking the entire hospital. "Stupid wood. " he grumbles as he stands up.

Fortune looked around dazed, and sat up, "No, I think I understand where I am, but how did I get here? It's all fuzzy..."

@InsaneKiller19

Rayne looks at him, she honestly felt bad for the guy as she gave him a pat on the arm "Don't worry big guy...we have bigger things to worry about more than a simple chair." Rayne then looks at her again, "Well you were yelling....well a lot of yelling and curse words......Long story short, you were unconscious...Braziel carried you here, we stayed....and you woke up. Also who got you unconscious.....well let's just say he didn't know he did after punching something and you got hurt as well in the process....it was a misunderstanding though" she replied before glancing at Braziel

Fortune got out of bed, "Yeah, misunderstanding. I got cuts all over my damn arms and bruises all over my back, this isn't shit that happens on accident."

@InsaneKiller19

Watches her, "Well you were acting a bit harsh..and something was bother thing him...you must have something to do with it, don't you.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back