• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Rayne laughs at his comment towards the two

She looks at her, "Not really but I am taking it into consideration, so I don't really have a solid answer to that question." "But it doesn't have to do with the fact that right now you're being a complete total bitch. Just leave him be already.." @Steel Zinogre

Last edited by a moderator:
Richie grins as he shouts back. "Im doing just fine ya idiot. How've you been doing?"

Braziel nods. "I did no harm to you. " Braziel could still feel the haunting presence, but he didnt know wjat to do about it, so he just let it be for now.

Fortune smiled, "Aw! Thanks, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all week!" Just to fuck with him, she had Bob hit him on his open neck.

@InsaneKiller19

Braziel, in instinction, swings his arm at marvelous speeds behind him. He felt the presence, and now he definitely knew she was in close ties with the ghost. To experiment, he grabs her waist with one hand, and lifts her up.

National said:
Richie grins as he shouts back. "Im doing just fine ya idiot. How've you been doing?"
Braziel nods. "I did no harm to you. " Braziel could still feel the haunting presence, but he didnt know wjat to do about it, so he just let it be for now.
"Just fine Tree Climber!" Maxton shouted as he ran to the two. "I am Strout." strout said, saying 'Nice to see you again, friend.'

Fortune sighed, "Put me down please, come on don't be an asshole."

"Oh for the love of god Fortune don't make me-!"

She made Bob claw at his eyes

@National

Braziel grimaces as he closed his eyea just in time. He thought so. He gently puts her back down. He knew there was another presence, but he didnt know what it eas. A spirit most likely. "Interesting." He mutters to himself.

Richie's face saddens. "Guess you missed it. Kelai and Marko are dead. Anyways, how are the guardians?"

Fortune dusts herself off and puts her hands in her pockets, "So what are you guys, Avengers or some freak show?" While asking this she allowed Bob to continue his attack.

(Tip @National, whenever you want to end this game she's playing of piss of the demigod, just punch Bob hard. Can't see him but you can reason that you could find him due to where the blows come from or something.)

Braziel was getting angry quickly. He clenches his fists waiting for rhe next attack. After pin pointing where the attacks were coming from, he throws a nasty hook at the presence.

Fortune turned to Rayne, "Oh well I'm a bit of a cross of both, I prefer the term vigilante..."

Bob, seeing the fist coming but being unable to do anything of it, put his arms up. He grunted out of habit upon impact as his armor cracked but he remained still.

Fortune on the other hand was caught off guard by the sudden profuse bleeding her forearms were doing so suddenly, followed three seconds after by being launched into the park. Bob rushed after her and attempted to soften her landing, but was to slow but she was scratched and bruised, she had even made a little crater of impact, "OW...."

@National

Braziel was a bit shocked. He knew he hit the spirit, but he didnt know that meant that Fortune would also get hit. He looks at Rayne. "Uhhh....." @InsaneKiller19 @LokiofSP

After limping the five blocks she was sent flying through she collapsed at Brazil's feet and giggled, "You hit hard...." Before passing out

@InsaneKiller19 (G'night)

She looked back at her friend not knowing what to say to him before stuttering out, "I know you are strong but that was just...... I'm not sure how to say it really, but do you think we should go check on her?" He could tell the slight panic in her voice

" nevermind..." She started to panic looking at the unconscious figure not knowing what to do feeling helpless

Braziel nods. "Of course. But I didnt know she would be hit as well!" He picks her up gently and quickly takes her to a hospital. Three nurses come over and take her as two doctors rush into a room. He looks at Rayne. "Something is weird about her. Not only did I feel her, but I hit something else. Something... other worldy. @InsaneKiller19

National said:
Braziel grimaces as he closed his eyea just in time. He thought so. He gently puts her back down. He knew there was another presence, but he didnt know what it eas. A spirit most likely. "Interesting." He mutters to himself.
Richie's face saddens. "Guess you missed it. Kelai and Marko are dead. Anyways, how are the guardians?"
"Who?" Maxton asks, unsure of who they are.

She looks at him, "You mean like a spirit or something?" Rayne tilts her head in confusion and curiosity. "Wait.... It could probably be the same one who slapped me, but in all honesty it probably looks human but is not human. Like that person or thing is invisible, that's probably what you sense. Anyways whatever it is or who, that person must know her and she must know him or her since I had a feeling when we first met her that she wasn't alone since she looked as if she was talking to someone." @National

Vicky was debating what Pyrite said and paced around the room. Finally, she began speaking over the comms. "Anyone who is out there, we need someone to watch over the kids while we are gone. Me and the girls are going to Ontario to finish Skull Face off. Who is willing to watch them?" @Anyone

"Are you kidding me!?" Connor yelled into his commlink, turning to the side so he wasn't yelling in Alex's direction. "We just went on a mission to go after him, with no plan, no strategy, and no idea what we we're getting into! And live's we're lost because of it! Now you want to do it again and what, get yourselves killed? No."

@Pink Gorilla @LucianGrey7971 @Anyone on commlink

Braziel nods. "It is definitely strange. I felt it, but it was very connected to that girl. They have a powerful bond. Now, I didn't know whatever damage he took, she took. Interesting. " @InsaneKiller19 @Steel Zinogre

Stratos walked back to the avengers tower yawning, he put his hands together and focused his energy into his hands as it formed a long dual edged sword in between his hands, he pulled it out and placed it on his back.

Jordan laughed at Connor's yelling "I can hear that and I don't even have a comm.... I hate to say it, but he's right. You just took some losses, you might want to regroup before jumping back into the fray and fighting...well not fighting...more like flailing angrily..."

Alex flinched at Connor yelling and immediately his camouflage kicked in and he disappeared from viee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back