• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Corvus lets Yumi get on behind him, on his black steed 'Midnight' as Odis let's Agito get on behind him. They both hand the two behind them as they then starts riding on they're horses

Liona looked intrigued. "Let's watch him grovel before we do anything." She said to Jamie. Jamie pulled the gun away from his head, but did not holster it. Amelia sat on the couch and gestured to a chair.

"Please sit down." Amelia said with an evil smile.

Alex dropped his camouflage and looked around in a very paranoid manner, only looking Connor in the eye for a split second before averting his gaze

Pyrite put up a hand, "I'll stand, thanks." He rubbed the back of his head, "Alright....How do I put this.... I hacked into your comms to try to distract myself from certain....Thoughts.... Anyways, I heard the me from your world, Kelai, Redd and Helga? I think it was Helga at least, never gave enough of a shit about the animals in the team to give a shit about names, anyways. I wanted to say sorry. I did terrible things to all of you and I'm realizing how fucked everything is now." He gave a dark chuckle, "First time I've thought rationally in years, and I know it doesn't help,I just needed to know I didn't fuck this one last thing up before I died." He smiled as he looked around, "You guys are special, ya know that? I hope you well, if that means anything at all to you." He began to walk to the door, "Anyways,I have a date with the Brooklyn Bridge..."

@Pink Gorilla @LucianGrey7971

"Thank you for that." Amelia said, somewhat sarcastic and thankful. Liona just waved her hand.

"Good riddance." Liona said. Jamie holstered her gun and went back to the kids.

Connor let his stance go to being relaxed. "You really shouldn't sneak up on people like that." Especially me, what if I'd accidentally frozen him? "So how long have you been uh...behind me? Following me? Why?" The blonde was curious, and slightly concerned. Cassandra and Nova we're likely waiting on him, so he was cutting to the chase.

Pyrite turned back one last time, "Oh yeah, before I forget, just wanted to let you know that Skull Face is alive, IF constants and variables line up here, that "heroic" cave in that I stupidly caused served no purpose. In my world this happened like JUST before I killed everybody so I have a small bit of knowledge. I think I found him hiding out in, Ontario was it? I dunno, constants and variables like I said." He got out the door and began to walk away.

@Pink Gorilla

Maxton's escape pod crashes in the park in Central Park, where he laid dazed as he tried to activate the door controls, but were jammed. "Damned controls!" he whispered loudly as he activated the override controls. "There, that should do it." he said as the door opened, and he jumped out of the pod. "Ah, been a while since I have been to new york, ever since I went with dad." he muttered as he grabbed his equipment and went about his way. @Anyone

Rayne decided to take a stroll in the park before noticing a pod, she flies over to check it out before seeing someone get out of it

InsaneKiller19 said:
Rayne decided to take a stroll in the park before noticing a pod, she flies over to check it out before seeing someone get out of it
Maxton looks in rayne's direction, and chuckled as he put his helmet on. "Apparently too long, Max, we need to see what the hell happened to the city, maybe ask that girl." Ruby, Maxton's AI companion said as maxton walked to Rayne.

"Um.." she moved back a bit , tilting her head before smiling slightly and waves "Hello, I'm Rayne..what's your name?" she asks, having her headphones around her neck

InsaneKiller19 said:
"Um.." she moved back a bit , tilting her head before smiling slightly and waves "Hello, I'm Rayne..what's your name?" she asks, having her headphones around her neck
"Maxton. Maxton Quill. Nice to meet you Rayne." He said with a smile as he pushed a button on his helmet, which untints his helmet to clear glass.

Her mouth drops a bit, as she was in awe "Ohhhh that's so cool..." she smiles "What brings you here Max? In your um.....is that a pod?" she asks motioning to the thing he came out of

Stratos walked around the building looking at what he built feeling proud and decided to follow rayne and look at the other person confused "woah robot" he said from behind rayne

Jumps slightly before looking behind her, she calms down sighing "Oh it's only you Stratos.." chuckles nervously rubbing her arm

InsaneKiller19 said:
Her mouth drops a bit, as she was in awe "Ohhhh that's so cool..." she smiles "What brings you here Max? In your um.....is that a pod?" she asks motioning to the thing he came out of
"It is my pod. And I won't need this hunk o' junk anymore." he said with a chuckle as he looked at stratos, and drew his silenced Smg. "Who the hell are you?" he asked as he glared stratos down. @InsaneKiller19 @ayumukatsuchia

She stands in-between them "Wait wait wait! This is Stratos...he is an avenger like me...." she then looks at Max sitting in mid-air "Are you an avenger as well? And technically the pod isn't junk....one's man trash is another man's treasure" she smiles and chuckles

InsaneKiller19 said:
She stands in-between them "Wait wait wait! This is Stratos...he is an avenger like me...." she then looks at Max sitting in mid-air "Are you an avenger as well? And technically the pod isn't junk....one's man trash is another man's treasure" she smiles and chuckles
"No, I am the son of Peter Quill, a Guardian of the galaxy." Maxton said to the Avengers question, and raised an eyebrow. "You guy want the Pod? it will make great spare car parts." he joked.

"Oh cool" she smiles "I know a richie raccoon....And thanks, I'll find something amazing for that pod.." she chuckles "It would be a surprise.." she grins

Braziel looks at the new man. "Don't pull out a gun right when you meet someone. You could seriously hurt yourself." Braziel says

She looks at Braziel "Oh hey Braziel, and it's okay...he is just being cautious.." she stands on the ground before looking at Max. "Do you need anything?"

InsaneKiller19 said:
She looks at Braziel "Oh hey Braziel, and it's okay...he is just being cautious.." she stands on the ground before looking at Max. "Do you need anything?"
"Other than a place to 'crash', no." maxton said as he chucked at his pun. "And Braziel, you remind me of one of my Dad's friends." he said as he motions to his muscles. @InsaneKiller19

Fortune had been walking through the park when she had seen a ship crash down, sensing a potential bad situation had slipped away to get into her "costume" and reappeared.

"Remember what we practiced, put your hands on your hips, puff out your chest and put on the most heroic and commanding voice you can muster. And remember, no cursing!"

"I still don't get why I have to fucking do this, there are Avenger's for shit like this." She sighed and did as he asked, "Hold feinds! I come in the name of justice, I am......Okay the name is a work in progress"

"Beautiful, like reading an old Captain America comic! I would shed a tear if I could."

"Leave now and I may- I may..." Her eyes twitched and she yelled, "FUCK IT! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" She huffed for a few moments before regaining composure, "That felt so much better!"

Bob fell to his ghostly knees and wailed,"Why?! She was doing so well!"

@Steel Zinogre @InsaneKiller19

She looks at her, "Um...everything is just fine actually......" she blinks as to why she wold be here but of course she didn't know the person so she maybe shouldn't say something else. Rayne just scoots away from her, "We are all just talking fine...."

Braziel grins. "A friend of your fathers like me? How interesting. Maybe one say he and I shall have a friendly brawl." Braziel looks over, seeing the girl in an awkward costume. "A cursing superhero? Are your powers tourets?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back