• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor whirled around to face him, half ready to judo chop someone into oblivion. "Geez, don't sneak up on somebody like that!"

InsaneKiller19 said:
Watches him, "Nothing much really, I see you and the others have been busy..." she glances over to Sito "Um..I can travel between universes and other things..." she shrugs @National and @ayumukatsuchia
Braziel looks over at the two people, crossing his arms. "So, I'm guessing you are also here for Thanos?" They needed as much as they could against Thanos. Even with Braziel,Jordan, and Mr. Yin Yang, they wouldn't be able to win against Thanos. Just enough to delay the pure titan until Dimitri had his plan together.

Richie flies back go Earth. As he lands the plane, he walks out of the ship, not wanting to talk to anyone. He thought these Avengers were overrated and stupid. They couldn't even save a comrade.

National said:
Braziel looks over at the two people, crossing his arms. "So, I'm guessing you are also here for Thanos?" They needed as much as they could against Thanos. Even with Braziel,Jordan, and Mr. Yin Yang, they wouldn't be able to win against Thanos. Just enough to delay the pure titan until Dimitri had his plan together.
Richie flies back go Earth. As he lands the plane, he walks out of the ship, not wanting to talk to anyone. He thought these Avengers were overrated and stupid. They couldn't even save a comrade.
Strout Walked with richie, knowing he wants to be alone. Strout cared about his raccoon friend, and wanted to find some way to cheer him up. so he grew some flowers on his head and picked them. "I am strout." he said as he ripped the flowers off. 'This is gonna hurt..... ouch." he said.

Stratos blushed a bit looking at her but shook it off since they were near a deadly battle, he opened his palm looking a metal and it melted quickly "I control yin and yang"

Agito and Yumi got off a bus and Agito threw his hands in the air. "We made it sis the city of heroes!" They began walking and Agito continued. "I mean can you believe it here we are in a city full of crazy awesome super heroes and sinister super villains!" Yumi nodded. "Indeed but please try and understand why we are here. We didn't come to this city for sight seeing we came to be heroes." Yumi responded in a monotone voice Agito chuckled. "Geez sis can't you at least sound excited to be here."

Braziel looks around. "I've seen this before in my own time. Where death and destruction came so close, the champions themselves didn't know what to do. And now, it feels just like that."

Richie sees Connor, and he just ignores him. He continues to walk, not wanting to talk to people he thought were failures.

Jamie pulled out her pistol and aimed it at Pyrite's head. Liona gave him an angry stare and began yelling. "No, you don't get to talk after the shit you pulled. You are lucky that Jamie hasn't shot you yet. But I bet her finger is about to slip." She yelled. Jamie gave a nod and her finger began to move slowly. "You have five seconds to give us a good reason not to kill you." @LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Braziel shakes his head. "There has bewn Amy times where we are not strong enough. All I am saying is, I can feel the end. Something we cannot stop. Where our fates end, where pur destinies discontinue. It won't be with Thanos, no. It's something even more powerful."

Jordan watched the girls and Pyrite and sneezed "...Someone's talkin about me..." he muttered and jumped up into the air. He turned his body so that it was in a resting position and floated in mid air

Agito lead the way through the city until Yumi finally asked. "Hey Agi where are we going." Agito scoffed. "To meet these Avenger guys." Yumi nodded then added. "Agi do you know where to find these Avengers?" Agito stopped dead in his tracks causing Yumi to bump into him. He turned around smiling. "Not at all!" Yumi face palmed. "I thought so."

While Corvus and Odis rides through the city, they come across Agito and Yumi. They both stop dead in they're tracks, stopping they're horses before looking at the two "Do you know where we are at?" Corvus asked the two @Nenma Takashi

Agito chuckled. "Sorry we're about as lost as you guys." Yumi turned away. "Please don't group me with you I'm only lost cause of you." Agito chuckled. "Yeah sorry sis." Yumi sighed. "I shouldn't have trusted you of all people with directions." @InsaneKiller19

The two looked at each other and shrugged before looking at him, "Do you know what this city is called at least?" he asked unsure if it was a city. They did come from an island

(Been celebrating stuff sorry)

Pyrite sighed and walked closer to the gun, "The truth is I can't convince you, hell I might actually prefer you just pull the trigger. I know what your going through and wanted to say sorry before I jumped off a bridge, that's all."

@Pink Gorilla

Agito scoffed. "Of course I do it's uh it's uhhh." Yumi chimed in. "New York city." Agtio snapped his fingers. "Right as always sis." She rolled her eyes.

"Ney what?" Odis asked in utter confusion "We should have stayed at the island...." Corvus told him. "But then again the island was ripping apart....." Odis replies. "True true...." he said before looking at the two, "We can give you rides to wherever you are both heading..." Corvus says

Before Yumi could even think about Agito agreed. "Yeah you guys know where the Avengers hang out or S.W.O.R.D?" Yumi sighed. "He means S.H.E.I.L.D and don't listen to him just take us to the docks or something." Agito shook his head. "No way we just got here I'm not going back now!" Yumi sighed. "Fine I get it just lower your voice already."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back