• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
(Yeah, I know who the hell you wanna introduce, THE ONE WHO KILLED MY OTP!
17eaa75b54ad375dbf2e7e00d7730f65f6bc819388d9dcd2670c5d46d7c163bb_1.gif
(Look, Ivory chose to kill himself. And Redd is plotting his suicide as well. It is not my fault that @sitanomoto is gone for a while, now is it?)

National said:
(Time skip month before Thanos? And I reserved peter quills kid a bit ago.)
(Maybe they could be siblings.....? No....?)

( Oh right it was just anyone who could see them before they leave and 50 50 they would stay on the island with no choice or go with them and yeah

Stratos was walking around what was left of the stark tower and sighed "I was to late" stratos pulled up his sleeve as his eyes turned into yin and yang symbol and it started spinning while he looked at it, the towers remnants would start to raise and reform what was once the avengers tower into something more suitable for his soon to be team if he could find the right people

Rush perked up and faced east, the direction stark tower was in. "Do you hear that, Dimitri?"

"Race you!" Dimitri replied, turning to see that his clone had already sped away. He zoomed to the scene to see Stratos repairing the tower. It seemed like a metahuman that didn't work for the avengers was helping out. Dimitri decided to speak up.

"Excuse me! Sir! I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'd like a word with you!"

@ayumukatsuchia

"My name is Dimitri Maximoff. I'm a member.... The leader of the avengers. Did you just fix the whole building? Who are you?" He asked, offering his hand as he said his name. Rush folded his arms as he stood by Dimitri, watching the exchange.

Redd must have done something that made him change back, because one second he was big and green and the next he was small and very white. Redd dropped them on the ship but Finn didn't even notice, he just stared blankly at the wall. "Where's Kelai?" He croaked out after he had taken a moment to look around.

"It's done. Just... You'll start forgetting the memories that aren't well, existent anymore. And it's going to hurt," John explained but Terry just ignored him and slipped on his helmet. "I'm Nova. I don't have time for pain," He said and stood outside. After a few moments, he heard an explosion. Crap! Early hero time! He thought and blasted over to the explosion. "Guys? What happened!? There's an explosion and stuff!" Terry shouted on his comm and he landed.

A huge roar, and "THUD". Braziel was standing over a 10-story T-rex that was terrorizing the people of wakonda. (Black panthers place.) He wipes off his bloodied hands as he picks up the enormous corpse and carries it back to the city. The people were waiting there, and they cheered that they were saved from the terror. Braziel nods, and in exchange for that act, he was given 10 3-feet long pieces of vibranium. He puts them on his shoulder, and starts to run back to New York.

Richie just barely escapes the explosion of the island with Strput as they both got on his own spaceship. Richie looks out the window, looking at the explosion. But something was off. "You guys see.Kelai get out of there?" He asks on the comm. @Steel Zinogre

There was a moment of disorientation after Redd had brought them back to the ship and both Finn and Richie had mentioned Kelai. The words the bot had spoken Your all more important than I am, it just frustrated him. "Redd, your a part of this team, an Avenger. No more and no less than any of us. If you can't find Kelai you get back here." It wasn't an order, he wasn't in the mood for trying to give orders. He'd sounded the retreat and it cost Ivory his life, and possibly Kelai's with the fact that he wasn't responding on the commlink plus Vicky was here and he wasn't so he'd have to face that later. Connor moved to the pilots seat of the ship and stares at the controls just in case, "Alright, SHIELD ship. No biggy, right?" He told himself while scratching his head and looking frantically at the controls. He didn't even like riding in such things, being behind the controls of one was something he had little to no experience.

@Steel Zinogre @National @CasualDragon

"What you're doing there is pretty amazing. How are you doing that? And more importantly, why?" Dimitri asked, intrigued by the newcomer.

Crono said:
There was a moment of disorientation after Redd had brought them back to the ship and both Finn and Richie had mentioned Kelai. The words the bot had spoken Your all more important than I am, it just frustrated him. "Redd, your a part of this team, an Avenger. No more and no less than any of us. If you can't find Kelai you get back here." It wasn't an order, he wasn't in the mood for trying to give orders. He'd sounded the retreat and it cost Ivory his life, and possibly Kelai's with the fact that he wasn't responding on the commlink plus Vicky was here and he wasn't so he'd have to face that later. Connor moved to the pilots seat of the ship and stares at the controls just in case, "Alright, SHIELD ship. No biggy, right?" He told himself while scratching his head and looking frantically at the controls. He didn't even like riding in such things, being behind the controls of one was something he had little to no experience.
@Steel Zinogre @National @CasualDragon
Redd had tried to find kelai, but found no body. "No sign of him anywhe.... oof!" he said as a big piece of debris fell on him, and crushed him from the back. "I'm pinned..! I'm stuck here." he said as he tried to get free. "Dammit! the damn thing won't budge!"

National said:
A huge roar, and "THUD". Braziel was standing over a 10-story T-rex that was terrorizing the people of wakonda. (Black panthers place.) He wipes off his bloodied hands as he picks up the enormous corpse and carries it back to the city. The people were waiting there, and they cheered that they were saved from the terror. Braziel nods, and in exchange for that act, he was given 10 3-feet long pieces of vibranium. He puts them on his shoulder, and starts to run back to New York.
Richie just barely escapes the explosion of the island with Strput as they both got on his own spaceship. Richie looks out the window, looking at the explosion. But something was off. "You guys see.Kelai get out of there?" He asks on the comm. @Pink Gorilla @CasualDragon @Crono @LokiofSP @Steel Zinogre
"I am Strout." strout said, meaning, 'Doubtful,but possible." strout said next to richie on the ground, and sighed out of grief, two victims claimed by the battle resides in his memories.

"I got you man!" Terry called out to the robot and threw the piece of debris away. "You probably don't need any help standing up. Plus you're like two times bigger then me," He shrugged. "What happened here?"

Pyosimros said:
"I got you man!" Terry called out to the robot and threw the piece of debris away. "You probably don't need any help standing up. Plus you're like two times bigger then me," He shrugged. "What happened here?"
"Damn piece..... of debris fell on me." he said as he looked at his torso which had a broken and leaking core. "Leave me here..... I am not worth the extra effort in fixing anymore...... Everyone's safety is more important..... I am just a martyr for a better cause...." he said as the lights in his eyes start to flicker.

"Your safety's important too!" Terry exclaimed and started to pick him up. "Besides. I'll just get you all fixed up in S.H.I.E.L.D. or Perry's place. Let's go," He said and started flying towards the helicarrier. Hopefully there wasn't any other casualties.

Pyosimros said:
"Your safety's important too!" Terry exclaimed and started to pick him up. "Besides. I'll just get you all fixed up in S.H.I.E.L.D. or Perry's place. Let's go," He said and started flying towards the helicarrier. Hopefully there wasn't any other casualties.
"Kid, You do not understand..... I am just a machine..... My very being is not repairable, I am not to be trusted..... Ever since Ivory almost died by my hand...." he said as his time grew closer every second, and core systems began to shut down.

Rayne just walked, before flying up to the building next to the stark tower. She sat at the edge and just stared out doing nothing but listening to music

Braziel sprints up to Stark Tower, seeing the three men. "Dimitri, I brought vibranium. I also have grave news. The okankwan people have foreseen Thanos doing something terrible as he gets here."

Richie slams his fist on the control board. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! MARKO AND KELAI?! YOU GUYS CALL YOURSELVES AVENGERS?!" Richie was furious, and he accelerates the ship at deadly high speeds, forgetting about everything but rage. His two best friends are dead, and he could do nothing about it. Kelai was always a lone wolf, but Kelai, Marko and Richie were tighter than brothers. He clenches his paws until his knuckles turned white. @LokiofSP @Crono @Reaper @Pink Gorilla @Pyosimros

stratos looked up at the person who landed on the building he just made "uhmmmm excuse me?" he charged a jump by crouching down a bit and jumped into the sky landing next to her, he tried to poke her shoulder to get her attention.

"Yea, yea we know, big guy." Dimitri said to Brazil. "He's kinda... Well... Thanos. We will stop him. How did the mission go?" He asked.

National said:
Braziel sprints up to Stark Tower, seeing the three men. "Dimitri, I brought vibranium. I also have grave news. The okankwan people have foreseen Thanos doing something terrible as he gets here."
Richie slams his fist on the control board. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! MARKO AND KELAI?! YOU GUYS CALL YOURSELVES AVENGERS?!" Richie was furious, and he accelerates the ship at deadly high speeds, forgetting about everything but rage. His two best friends are dead, and he could do nothing about it. Kelai was always a lone wolf, but Kelai, Marko and Richie were tighter than brothers. He clenches his paws until his knuckles turned white. @LokiofSP @Crono @Reaper @Pink Gorilla @Pyosimros
"I... Am..... Strout!!" Strout shouted at the top of his wooden lungs. He meant to say 'CALM DOWN RICHIE!!! Before you kill us!!!'

"No! I can save you. Just do your little robot thing. Go to sleep mode or something I don't care! We're almost there just hold on!" Terry shouted and began picking up speed. He couldn't let anyone die, but he was sure he saw some bodies in the rubble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back