• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(You can keep it just when you get there there will be nobody so you could play off that) Little to everybody's knowledge, all the kids were in the ship.

Ivory got to the main boiler room and winced at Conner's damn yelling, he took out his earpiece before saying one last thing, "Thank you...Honestly, I never thought I would live a life like this. I always thought I'd die in a ditch alone, you guys gave me a chance to be normal for once." He began to allow tendrils to run all throughout the pipes, "Hell,you guys even helped me find my real family, I'll always be grateful for that." He began to gently squeeze as tears began to well up, "I know I became a bother near the end, hell what am I saying, I always was. I'm sorry for that. I wanted you all to know that I cared about you." He smiled one last time and heard the pressure spread throughout as steam was heard, "By the way, Conner. If you ever find Cass, tell her I said I'm sorry that I hurt her again, okay? Goodbye everyone....It was one hell of a ride." He finally dropped the comm just before it blew up, "Maybe now, I can be forgiven by everyone, maybe I actually found redemption somewhere along this journey..."

"Nah, who am I kidding."

The pipes exploded in his face as the building began to fall down.

@Steel Zinogre @National

Smasher moved after Connor as he followed Ivory. There was an influx of feelings flying around and it seemed like Ivory was unstable. Soon the building shook and pieces collapsed. Hurridly he moved forward so that pieces of rubble couldn't crush Connor. But he could do nothing but watch in pain as Ivory disappeared.

Kelai walks around in the buildings, sighing. "At least Vicky is safe. And the others too. I feel much lighter." Kelai takes a good stroll to the electric room, and he stretches his broken body as he hears the crumbling of the island. "I just wanted somebody to die for. And I found her." He fires a giant blast of chi right into the generators, and the room explodes and the entire building collapses, the island starting to break apart. @LokiofSP @CasualDragon @Pyosimros @Crono @Pink Gorilla

There wasn't another word Connor could get out before the building shook and started to collapse. Ivory would be the one to try and take us with him. He was aware that Smasher was there, helping with keeping them from being crushed. He'd held up his shield against the rubble for whatever that was worth, the main defense he'd added was a bubbled layer of Ice around them. Not sturdy enough to keep much out but it helped, and again it'd just happened without his say-so. The blonde had to concentrate on their current situation to keep himself from becoming too emotional about Ivory, telling himself that Ivory had survived even though he wasn't sure he believed it. "Alright Finn, whatd'ya think. Can we push our way out of this big guy?" He gave the best smile he could, his face was already wet which was likely from the tears though he chopped it up to the shattering melted Ice.

Crono said:
There wasn't another word Connor could get out before the building shook and started to collapse. Ivory would be the one to try and take us with him. He was aware that Smasher was there, helping with keeping them from being crushed. He'd held up his shield against the rubble for whatever that was worth, the main defense he'd added was a bubbled layer of Ice around them. Not sturdy enough to keep much out but it helped, and again it'd just happened without his say-so. The blonde had to concentrate on their current situation to keep himself from becoming too emotional about Ivory, telling himself that Ivory had survived even though he wasn't sure he believed it. "Alright Finn, whatd'ya think. Can we push our way out of this big guy?" He gave the best smile he could, his face was already wet which was likely from the tears though he chopped it up to the shattering melted Ice.
Warpath saw the explosion, and saw what had happened as Ivory flatlined. "GodDammit!!" he shouted as he transformed and ran back to the ruins. "Connor?! Finn?!" he called, hoping to hear an answer as he rummaged through the rubble. @Crono @CasualDragon

Smasher huffed angrily before pushing aside debris. Angry that Ivory would self-destruct like that, angry that he didn't think about the innocent lives in the building before bringing it down, angry that he was gone. Was it something they had done? Had they not included him enough? What had they done wrong? Helga and Ivory, two in one day. Two good souls were gone because of this.

((I don't usually encourage OOC in the ic tab, but some of us don't know that he's dead yet! He was in a different part of the building))

Smasher broke more rocks in a very angry fashion.

(Really? Nerrr. Everyone's dying. ;- ;)

"Yeah Redd, we're here!" Connor called out as the debris shifted and he attempted to help Finn with getting them out. He could hear Redd moving debris around from above and eventually he could see light, and there was just enough room for him to crawl out. Now with Connor out of the way and nothing to stop him he guessed Smasher would probably just jump out. With the island still crumbling they had a choice, try to find Ivory in case he somehow survived or retrieve his body. Or make a run for the ship and hope they get there in time. "Ivory's gone...we have to go." The words hurt more than he thought as he pushed himself to stand.

Crono said:
(Really? Nerrr. Everyone's dying. ;- ;)
"Yeah Redd, we're here!" Connor called out as the debris shifted and he attempted to help Finn with getting them out. He could hear Redd moving debris around from above and eventually he could see light, and there was just enough room for him to crawl out. Now with Connor out of the way and nothing to stop him he guessed Smasher would probably just jump out. With the island still crumbling they had a choice, try to find Ivory in case he somehow survived or retrieve his body. Or make a run for the ship and hope they get there in time. "Ivory's gone...we have to go." The words hurt more than he thought as he pushed himself to stand.
Redd picked Connor up and slung finn on his shoulder. "I will get you to the ship. You must leave, for I am going to stay here....... With Ivory. Even if he is dead, I must make all of my wrongs right with him." he said as he layed them on a bed on the ship, and sighed. "Leave, you all are more important than I am." he said as he walked off.

( *smacks National* PLz I know more plot twists than your brain can think them And I will just reply anyways cause I has idea on how to introduce my anti hero ocs *happy dance*

Corvus and Odis was on the island, not knowing others were there. Until they notice a change, the island was shaking?! The two changed back into they're casual forms and got onto they're horses, riding to figure out how to get off the island. They noticed what appeared to be a ship or something mobile that they have never seen before. The two didn't know what to do, but if they didn't think of something quick then they will be stuck here. So they rode off to what they saw, still unsure of themselves as they yelled out "Hey! Wait for us!!" Corvus yelled as he was riding his black steed and Odis was riding his white one.

(You know..... I kinda want to kill redd off. But i will wait on that. For now, I will spare him, but later, he will be shut down, but Howard will still be around, since a copy of his AI is in the Shield hq database, for when @sitanomoto comes back.)

( Btw @Steel Zinogre I introced my anti hero ocs by running towards where the heroes are at well riding on horses xD

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](I am. I wanna introduce another kid from the Guardians of the galaxy. The son of Peter Quill, Maxton Quill!! :) )

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, I know who the hell you wanna introduce, THE ONE WHO KILLED MY OTP!
17eaa75b54ad375dbf2e7e00d7730f65f6bc819388d9dcd2670c5d46d7c163bb_1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back