• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

The mech waited until everyone was facing away and Tech slid out from inside of it and snuck up to Warpath "Hoo~ You sure are a well put together one...reminds me of my childhood models..."

LucianGrey7971 said:
The mech waited until everyone was facing away and Tech slid out from inside of it and snuck up to Warpath "Hoo~ You sure are a well put together one...reminds me of my childhood models..."
"This is just my new body. My old one is hidden, just in case i need to repair this one." Redd said, keeping his guard up. "What do you want from me? upgrades? a punching bag?" he asked.

"Pffft. If I needed anything from you I'd be able to take it without much trouble..." Tech waved the thought off as though he had said something trivial. "In fact, Tech raised her hand and hacked his circuitry to make him do the robot. "S'not much trouble to do it." She released her control after a few seconds "I'm just seeing what the competition's like...not much apparently, heck that Iron guy never even realized I was making his suit punch him in the face, how boring."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Pffft. If I needed anything from you I'd be able to take it without much trouble..." Tech waved the thought off as though he had said something trivial. "In fact, Tech raised her hand and hacked his circuitry to make him do the robot. "S'not much trouble to do it." She released her control after a few seconds "I'm just seeing what the competition's like...not much apparently, heck that Iron guy never even realized I was making his suit punch him in the face, how boring."
"Control me like that again, And i will show you the true meaning of pain." Warpath said, cracking his knuckles.

"Eh? As long as you're made of circuitry and parts, I'll always see you comin'. But that's boring, I more or less wanted to talk shop..." Tech put her fingers on her chin thoughtfully "You're pretty tough ain'tcha? You'd probably be able to break Gen over there..." she pointed back at the Robot "Then again, Gen is meant to be broken..." she cooed thinking about how strong it could become "Oh...by the way, I don't name my robots...my sister does that, that one is Genryusai...its one of my best I guess..."

Kelai gesutures his hand to the girls. "See? They appreciate the stolen vehicle." He says to Connor as Kelai looks at Vicky. He shakes his head and looks out the window, hoping he wasn't caught looking.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Eh? As long as you're made of circuitry and parts, I'll always see you comin'. But that's boring, I more or less wanted to talk shop..." Tech put her fingers on her chin thoughtfully "You're pretty tough ain'tcha? You'd probably be able to break Gen over there..." she pointed back at the Robot "Then again, Gen is meant to be broken..." she cooed thinking about how strong it could become "Oh...by the way, I don't name my robots...my sister does that, that one is Genryusai...its one of my best I guess..."
"I kinda act according to my bodies." redd said as he kneeled to Tech's level. "You seem nice, when your candyass is not being annoying." he said jokingly.

"Oh I'm appreciative." Connor says standing up with a sarcastic smile, "But we're going to have a serious chat about what to do with it once this is all over."

Kelai grabs a microphone, and turns it on full blast. "Hello everyone, its your friendly captain speaking, telling you all to get the fuck ready because once I open the warships hatch, we are going to parachute ourselves down to the base, and attack from the air. The ship is on autopilot, and it will attack the base from the air while we infiltrate the base." Krlai points to a huge box a few yards away from him. "All of the pussies who need a parachute, or who just can't fly, they are in there. Get ready, we will be there in ten minutes." Kelai puts away the mic as he looks at Connor. "I get to keep it right?",@Steel Zinogre

National said:
Kelai grabs a microphone, and turns it on full blast. "Hello everyone, its your friendly captain speaking, telling you all to get the fuck ready because once I open the warships hatch, we are going to parachute ourselves down to the base, and attack from the air. The ship is on autopilot, and it will attack the base from the air while we infiltrate the base." Krlai points to a huge box a few yards away from him. "All of the pussies who need a parachute, or who just can't fly, they are in there. Get ready, we will be there in ten minutes." Kelai puts away the mic as he looks at Connor. "I get to keep it right?",@Steel Zinogre
"I need no such thing." Cassie said in a bragging tone. "I'ma hold onto you then." cindy said in a scared manner. luna and helga look at eachother and smile. Warpath heard the announcement and chuckled.

"Nope!" Ivory webbed Cindy to the wall and tied her in metal, "Id perfer you don't kill yourself, stay in the dang hospital next time okay?" He walked back around to everyone else and smiled, "Ya know, if I die today Im glad it's with you guys, hope you know that."

LokiofSP said:
"Nope!" Ivory webbed Cindy to the wall and tied her in metal, "Id perfer you don't kill yourself, stay in the dang hospital next time okay?" He walked back around to everyone else and smiled, "Ya know, if I die today Im glad it's with you guys, hope you know that."
"You forget that i can burn your ass." cindy said in an irritated tone, burning the webbing. "I guess you can ride luna then." cassie said jokingly.

"Let's start with no." Connor said to Kelai before closing his eyes, the fact that they we're flying..thanks to Kelai's reminder was hitting him. His stomach knotted and he was vaguely aware of sitting back down, grabbing onto the seat and a sheet of Ice started coating it. Great, my power becomes more difficult to keep a hold on when flying is involved, good to know.

"Parachute?" He squeaked out with a mumble, ignoring the fact that he squeaked and that Kelai had called him a pussy.

Much to probably everyones surprise, Kelai says. "Fine, I won't keep the ship." Which vaguely hinted that he listened to Connor. He grabbed one of the parachutes and got it prepared and ready as he slips it over onto Connor. "There ya go. You don't have to pull the string, it will do it for you."

"Kelai your being too easygoing and nice. Now I'm nervous." Connor said with a chuckle after Kelai had put the parachute on him, he did however give a nod of thanks. It was nice to know he wouldn't have to time the damn thing, that it was automatic.

Shaking his head gently at Ivory's words while keeping clutched to his chair, "Don't be so morbid. And what you said goes without saying, we're Avengers. Or most of us are, it's like an unspoken thought we all have."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, this will be fun!" Vicky said with enthusiasm. Amelia spread out her wings and Tanya began to levitate. Vicky passed the bag of parachutes. "But these things are no fun."

Finn glared at the new arguing duo before strapping on a parachute. He was assuming that this was a stealth mission, and he also didn't want to find out if he could withstand a fall like his father could. After checking, double checking, and tripple checking his gear and deeming it safe he prepared himself for their 'launch'.

Richie straps on his jetpack, ready to soar as he puts on a parachute for Strout. "Alright, you are ready to go." A few minutes later, the hatch opens, and the roaring of the wind deafens almost everybody. "All right everybody! Seeya in the ground!" And Kelau, without a parachute, jumps out of the ship. Richie follows, and he Turns on his jetpack once he was out of the turbulence.

Amelia grabs onto Allison and they both fly out of the open hatch. Tanya grabs Liona and they fly out as well. Vicky looks over to the rest with Jamie at her said. "See ya on the ground. Her and Jamie fall out backwards.

Ivory begins to run out, but quickly turns around and locks Cindy in a room and barricades things against the door, "Thank me later, trust me you will!" He pecks Tanya on the cheek and jumps out, allowing himself to feel the wind on his skin as he fell.

@Steel Zinogre @Pink Gorilla

Connor watches the others jump out one by one and walks to the edge, grabbing onto the wall for support as he looks out the side and down at the others falling. "I'll never understand how dad enjoyed this." With a shake of his head he looked back momentarily at the inside of the ship before closing his eyes and pushing off with his feet. His instinct was to close his eyes as he plummeted towards the earth, but he knew that'd make it worse, plus he did sorta need to angle himself.

Just as Kelai predicted, a scouter plane was sent up to inspect the Warship. Kelai uses his Chi to rocket himself right at the ship. He crashes straight through the window, killing the pilot as he grabs the piloting stick and starts to drive the plane back down. Once he was close enough, he dive bomb a the ship straight towards the base, he jumps out right when the plane blows up onto the building, leaving open a way for them all to get inside.

After visiting with Victoria and her family, she was flying through the air listening to music relaxing. She would occasionally land on a building's rooftop or on the streets to walk with the locals, Rayne then lands in front of an antique store and enters inside looking around the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back