• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

She smiles, "You are welcome.." then looking at Jordan and listening. She whispers to Braziel, "He is talking about the weapons we gave them.." before looking at Jordan again

Braziel mentally kicks himself. He knew that there was something off. But, he didn't see the problem in giving weapons to a race that needed to protect themselves. He whispers back. "What do we do."

Jordan stared at the sky, somewhat ignorant of their conversation "..." he turned back to them and frowned slightly "Well..it's not like they're a warmongering race...the change is still within the acceptable parameters...be warned though...not every good deed is the right thing to do in the long run." Jordan said and scratched the back of his head

"I don't think he knew we were whispering." Braziel whispers back. He clears his throat. "Well, if we ever find these weapons, I am sure we will take them back. Right Rayne?"

Redd had finished his new body, and plugs himself into it via a cable built into his current one. everything is transferred over to the new chassis, but all that is needed was a new form. He sees an Abrams m1 tank in a junk yard, like it was placed there recently. He scanned the vehicle, and transforms. "This i like. I like this form a lot." Redd said as he moved the cannon 360 degrees in a full circle. "Much more angles to shoot, and much more ranged variety." he said as howard ran diagnostics. "Your weapons sure are powerful, but your previous ones are no longer available." he warned. "I am no longer a blademaster, I am a gunner." Redd said proudly as he rolled towards new york. people stared at him, but carried on. He then came across Braziel and Rayne. "Hey guys, how are ya?" he said as he turned to his robot form. @InsaneKiller19 (Look at the latest cs for Redd's current info on his new body.)

She looks at him, "Oh hey...um..." since she was new, she doesn't know all the names. "Anyways, good how are you?" while getting ready to go back as well

Kelai grins as he looks at Ivory. "I would like a please and thank you. You don't control me Ivory, so you don't give me orders." Kelai grins as he takes a chair and sits down

Ivory took a deep breath, "Sorry, your right, seeing Redd brought up some bad feelings. I'm just not in the right state of mind. Kelai, please bring us to Skull Face or whatever the duck he's called."

@National

Connor pats Ivory's back like a proud papa with a big grin at hearing him substitute with the world duck.

"Seriously though, I think you should have let him come. I get
why you didn't want him to, but he could have helped and made the mission just a little less dangerous for the rest of us..."

Jordan stared at the new person who arrived and frowned at the two who were already there "...you're not planning on going back are you? Leave it alone, I don't want you messing things up any further...I can't predict how they will react to what you will do, I can only feel how it changes their evolution."

"See you two later, you look busy." Redd, AKA Warpath, walked the streets of the city. "Maybe i should make an AI that goes with this chassis, one that will not kill others due to a grudge." He thought, having regretful memories of Ivory and how Hades almost killed him. "This time, that AI will be a leader, not a killer." he thought as he came upon the general place where Ivory and the others were. "I hope he won't recognize me...... That would be hell to pay if he did." He said with a sigh. "It was not your fault, and it was not in your control." Howard said, reminding him that he tried to warn ivory before he was roasted. @Crono @LokiofSP

"Sure we weren't going, I have to check on Victoria anyways...so. If that is all, I will keep my com link open just in case..." she then flies off towards the direction towards where Victoria and her family lives

(The REAL question here is why haven't I made Tech fuck with Redd?)

Jordan looked at Braziel and sighed "I guess I should fly your big ass somewhere so you don't make another crater in the ground"

LucianGrey7971 said:
(The REAL question here is why haven't I made Tech fuck with Redd?)

Jordan looked at Braziel and sighed "I guess I should fly your big ass somewhere so you don't make another crater in the ground"
(That is a question you should ask yourself.)

LucianGrey7971 said:
(I guess I'm just a really nice person...)
Tech stares at Redd through binoculars "hello~ my new target..."
(Oh, just so you know, redd is now Warpath. And yes, Warpath is a Transformers character. look at the latest cs.) Warpath had an odd feeling that he was being watched. With the voice changer he installed into the chassis, he changed his voice to Sgt. Hartman from Full metal jacket. "Any fucking time sweetheart!" he said, impatient, and irate from Tech, who he was unaware of, but knew was there.

"How cute~ he's calling me out! This is the first time I've been called out by technology...it makes me all tingly..." Tech giggled to herself

(Wait crap, auto- correct made Ivory more adorable... Duck)

Ivory shook his head, "Look Conner, I understand what you're saying but I can't let him on the operation after what he did. I-I think he messed up my head for good, I see shit I don't wanna see and I think about things I'd rather forget. If he did anything to harm the rest of you guys, I don't know what Id do. Hell the only reason he's it scrap by now is because he's Cassie's gramps... Kinda."

He looked up and growled at "Warpath" "Hey Redd! Just so ya know a giant fricking robot ain't something you se everyday, and most tech was fried during Thanos so, nice try but get the frick out."

LokiofSP said:
(Wait crap, auto- correct made Ivory more adorable... Duck)
Ivory shook his head, "Look Conner, I understand what you're saying but I can't let him on the operation after what he did. I-I think he messed up my head for good, I see shit I don't wanna see and I think about things I'd rather forget. If he did anything to harm the rest of you guys, I don't know what Id do. Hell the only reason he's it scrap by now is because he's Cassie's gramps... Kinda."

He looked up and growled at "Warpath" "Hey Redd! Just so ya know a giant fricking robot ain't something you se everyday, and most tech was fried during Thanos so, nice try but get the frick out."
"Who the Fuck is Redd?! I will show that maggot a few things on being a soldier!" Warpath said as he looked around, Assuming that ivory was joking.

Braziel nods to Jordan. "That would be nice. And I do not have that big of an ass." He touches his butt, sad that it did feel pretty large.

Kelai nods. "Alright. My friend Tony let me borrow his warship. Might as well go there with a big bang." Kelai flips a switch, and outside of the base, a huge helicarrier touched down in front of the base. "Let's go kids."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back