• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I feel stupid." He mutters to himself. He awkwardly stands there as they all pray. He sits down and looks around the hut. The hut felt ancient, he didn't know why. This entire planet made him feel a tad off.

( Wow xD ) When they finish, they all separate as the ground shakes and the statue glows a bright golden yellow before everything quickly goes to an end. The statue starts to move, revealing a dead warrior hanging against the wall up in chains. Besides the skeleton and chains were weapons that looked pretty strong. They urged the two to take one each, she picks on that seems to fit her way of fighting. "This could probably useful" she mutters before putting it away

(Just delete the post @Steel Zinogre )

Braziel sees the weapons, and looks at the selection. He decides on two gauntlets that perfectly on his fists. He grins as he slams his hands together. "Nice fit." He analyzes the dead warriors. "So I'm guessing they were like champions?" He asks Rayne

"They are pretty old...so they must have had a great war before it went peaceful....hmmm, I guess the kids were only trying to help us. By letting us pick a weapon and bringing it back with us for our fight against thanos." The kids nods as if stating that was exactly the case

Braziel crosses his arms. "I appreciate the great gifts, but we still need to find a way to protect them. They aren't the most warrior like people, which is good in its own way. But they need a protector." Braziel thinks on what they could do.

"If they need a protector....hmm..." she drops her satchel an looks through it "I think I have something that can help.."

Braziel looks down in her bag. "What are you thinking of?" He wonders what trick the starry girl had this time

She pulls out what looks to be a weapon, "This was from a world that got destroyed.....sad ending for them...this should help kick butt.." She stands up and puts the satchel back before walking off to one of the soldiers helping out with the rebuilding. She hands it to him and told him all about it, before smiling as he thanks her and tells her that he will use it. She then looks at him, "There we go, this can help them fight more efficiently as it never runs out of ammo. And let me show him how to use it, it is useful for enemies stronger than them. And when they're history moves on as well...they could learn about how the weapon was created and they could probably duplicate it so that they can have weapons durable to foes...." she smiles "It's the least I can do for them...."

Braziel nods. Braziel pulls out his satchel, and plucks out a small coin. He flips the coin, and a large spear magically appears. Braziel catches the spear and slams it on the floor. The ground erupts as large stones break out of the ground. He hands it to another soldier. "Earth Shatter".

The soldier took it and says thank you in they're greeting "Hmm..." she then pulls something out and presses the button. Two spears shoots out at the two ends, she flips it around before giving it to another soldier "Take care of this one, trust in this and the blades will be more than sharp.." she replies in they're language before stepping back. She then smiles "Well..this is fun...and I honestly want to stay, but we should get going....the others might wonder where we are by now.." she looks at him

Jordan twitches and turns his head slightly towards the sky "Something isn't right...Something has started a change in the universe....and not for the better..."

(He he Jordan found us out.)

Braziel nods as he waves farewell to the people. "Shall we get ready go leave then?"

( Yep xD I was like in front of the laptop, "No kidding! The punisher has come" AFTER reading his post xD ) Nods, "I believe so....I will miss this place though....let's get going.." her costume and all of her turns black with space and the universes. She chooses they're own universe and takes his hand, they soon appear in they're universe in a matter of seconds. Rayne then flies towards Earth, letting go of his hand

Jordan turned his head again and closed his eyes. "Something is arriving...I've felt this before...." Jordan took off in Rayne and Braziel's general direction

( I shall pull him along then) Realizing he can't fly, "Man am I stupid..." she mumbles before heading back quickly, grabbing his hand and then flies off to earth landing on top of Stark tower's roof ( there... Jordan aka The punisher is coming xD )

Braziel feels relieved to be back on Earth, but the adventure was exciting. He stretches his powerful back as he looks around at his home. "Thank you Rayne. That was fun." Suddenly, he feels the powerful presence of Jordan coming.

Braziel was still fairly new to the Avengers, so seeing Jordan did not make him worried. "Hello friend. What brings you to us?"

"...I've felt strange changes in the universe...things that should not have come about for centuries...all accelerated in a moment..." Jordan said looking towards the sky above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back