• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Vicky shook her head. She walked over to Amelia. "He fucking kicks the door down and acts like everything is fine? What the Hell?" She asked.

"That is Jack. He is kind of a douche bag." Amelia whispered.

(Technically he kicked it in and not down. :P )

Carter stood off to the side as Jordan started walking away from the vacant lot. "Well if it isn't the big bad Jordan Grace. You fly that high often?" He asked with a curious smirk on his face. He'd been out of the sewers on some reconnasaince when he'd spotted something streaking through the sky, having jogged off to investigate only to find it was Jordan sadly, he was kind of hoping Thanos was back.

@LucianGrey7971

Carter's lips puckered like he'd just had a lemon shoved in his mouth. "Well. I mean...you don't have to be a dick." He raised a brow in almost sheer annoyance. "I'm the clone you decided not to oust to the Avengers. I'm curious, why was that by the way? I mean I did tell you who I was, mainly because I knew to the Avengers it would have been Connor's word against yours. But still...to allow a traitor to stay in their midst, it was a surprise you didn't try."

"....I can't be expected to remember every annoyance that decides to throw themselves at me in attempted suicide can I?" Jordan shrugged nonchalantly "I couldn't care less about what goes on in the Avengers. It's not my job to solve all of their useless problems."

"Wow, you really are full of yourself aren't you." The blonde shrugged, "It's funny though, because your the one that sought me out. Practically begging me to tell you who or what I was. I mean, I thought I put on a good show to convince you otherwise once you started asking but you weren't fooled. Which put you on my pain in the ass list by the way." Giving a light snort Carter peered off randomly before his eyes came to rest on Jordan once again, "You say you could care less about what goes on in the Avengers yet you shoved your nose straight up my business."

With Richie on his shoulder, strout wanders the city, and looked at richie. "I am Strout?" he asked his friend, saying 'are you hungry?' He smiles and waves at the pedestrians he passed as he stopped in front of a farmer's market. Cindy began to quietly cry as an extremely sharp pain shot up her side, the doctors rush to relieve her pain. @National @Pyosimros

Pyrite called Carter while he was in the sewer. He was pale and he was sweating, he grunted in pain as he called and talked through clenched teeth, "Carter.... While your up there bring me some damn meat.... The super powered kind. I- I won't last much longer at this rate.... Please!"

@Steel Zinogre @The Regal Rper @Crono

Redd and helga were closest to ivory's Position, and go there immediately, while luna followed finn. Cindy wished she could help, but felt useless. Cassie just finished helping law enforcement with a robbery. @LokiofSP

Ivory took one look at Redd and growled, "No! Absolutely fucking not! I refuse to allow HIM with us! I'm sorry guys but no, he stays behind!"

@Steel Zinogre

"Why do you have to be spiteful?" Cassie asked as she stopped Behind ivory, and hops off of Ruin. "The big bot could be either a really useful part of the team, hell he could even provide air support." she said as Cindy gets up from her bed, and starts to limp out, doctors too busy with other patients. She eventually comes to Ivory's position, being in no condition to fight, but wanted to help somehow.

Ivory shook his head, "No way am I letting that damn thing cover us! Last time I trusted him I was burned alive! I called him family, I trusted him, he promised to help me, and for that trust I was nearly killed!"

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Ivory shook his head, "No way am I letting that damn thing cover us! Last time I trusted him I was burned alive! I called him family, I trusted him, he promised to help me, and for that trust I was nearly killed!"
@Steel Zinogre
"That was not actually me!!! Hades took over and tried to kill you! I told you to run, to save yourself! and this is the treatment i get!?" Redd shouted as he angrily grunts, trying to stay calm. "Redd, you are overheating again, please calm down before you do something rash." Howard warned, redd getting up and walking off. "I hope you burn in hell, you ungrateful bastard." He said before jetting off, flying faraway from the city, and stops in Manhattan. "I will show him..... I will show them all." he muttered as he sat in an abandoned garage. Cassie rolled her eyes as Cindy limped to Ivory. "You are in no condition to fight, go back to the hospital and rest." she said as cindy growls. "I am too in condition to... OWIE!" she screamed as another pain shot up through her arm.

Ivory rushed to Cindy, "Dammit Cindy! You can't fight, you shouldn't be here, come on. I'm taking you back to the hospital, after all we need to go soon and I can't stay."

@Steel Zinogre

"Ruin, take them to the medical building nearby." cassie said to the flaming horse as she sets Ivory and cindy on the horse. She smacks the horse's behind and he makes a mad dash for the building. Cindy's right arm began to feel as if it were burning in a volcano, but looked to find that her arm was being burned by white flame. "SHIT!! I don't remember this!!" she shouted as she flailed her arm furiously, which forced her arm to change to a frozen hand. "What the..?!" she said, scared as it was all apart of her genes becoming better, even though she did not upgrade them her self. "The hell..... I think my genes...... Mutated......" she said in an awe filled, but horrified tone.

Ivory retracts his hand and hisses, "Aw damn! That's what Savage felt every time?! That hurts like a bitch Cindy!" Smaller tendrils of his suit squirmed and crawled away from the flame. Ivory picked her up and rushed her back to her bed as he webbed her to it, "Trust me Cindy, this is for your own good." He took off his mask and kissed her on the cheek, "I-Im sorry Cindy. Shits been confusing and weird recently, I've been just so confused and I took it out in the wrong place. I'm becoming something I shouldn't be. Just in case I don't come back I wanted to tell you that Im happy you found Perry, he's better for you than I could ever be, especially with all that's happened. I'll see you later... Alright?" He put back on his mask and left back to the base."

@Steel Zinogre

Finn rubbed Luna's head as he stood up. This was it, who knows what they were about to get themselves into. He brushed his pants off and went over to the rest of the group. "Hey-a Jack. Been a while, glad to see you again though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back