• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

National said:
Richie laughs. "Trying to learn Strouts language is like trying to fully understand everything. His language is too complex for a human brain. And strout says you look like a nice guy."
Strout just stood there,watching Richie and Steve talk, Learning how to interact as casually as they do. "I am Strout." he said, saying 'this interaction is slightly entertaining to me.' @Inritz

Last edited by a moderator:
"It is actually a good idea to call Connor and them. They will be willing to help us." Liona stated. Vicky stood up.

"Ivory, call them. The rest of you get ready. Liona we need you to track him down." Vicky ordered.

"Roger." They all said.

Ivory got on his comm and called everyone but Redd, "Guys, come to Boss's old base, we have a mission."

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Ivory got on his comm and called everyone but Redd, "Guys, come to Boss's old base, we have a mission."
@Steel Zinogre
(Redd: I feel left out.) cassie turns her horse around, having picked up ivory's call. CIndy, however, could not move, since she sat in a bed, wrapped up and healing. "I would.... if i was healed already." Cindy replied into the earpiece, hoping Ivory heard her.

Richie says into his earpiece, "Roger" before he knocks on Strouts shoulder. "Let's go big guy." And shows the coordinates to where Ivory would be. @Steel Zinogre @LokiofSP

National said:
Richie says into his earpiece, "Roger" before he knocks on Strouts shoulder. "Let's go big guy." And shows the coordinates to where Ivory would be. @Steel Zinogre @LokiofSP
"I am Strout." he said in a curious tone. he said 'Alright, let's go my friend.' he started walking, with richie on his shoulder, and happy as can be. @National @LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor heard Ivory through his earpiece, a mission? Something important enough to call everyone available? Opening his eyes he could see that a majority of the Ice in the room had retreated, and what was left had melted. He wasn't one to turn down a mission, if someone asked for help he was there. But now he wasn't really sure if he'd be a help or a burden, what would happen if he lost control out in the city? Reaching up one of his hands he clicked in the commlink, "Maybe I should sit this one out." Turning his head to look at Finn who sat beside him as he spoke.

Fortune looked at her brother, a spirit currently. He was above the grave, looking at his hands confused. He was supposed to be dead after all. He looked up to see his sister who was currently crying tears of joy, he smiled and attempted to speak, but no words came from his mouth. Fortune looked at him confsedly and called John, "Wait! Why can't he talk? What's happening?"

@Pyosimros

"Look Conner, I won't blame ya if you sit out. But we're chasing the guy who blew up Stark Tower and killed Boss."

@Crono

"Wait... Someone blew up Stark Tower!?" That was it. The last of the Starks was gone. All they had left now we're the memories. He turned to face Connor. "You sure? What if you were to come along, but try to keep you from the more dangerous stuff. That way you can use your powers for good if need be, as well as learn to control them better while out in the field, but you don't have to worry that if something goes wrong it's your fault. That's sort of how my dad taught me to control them." He patted Connor's shoulder before using it to push himself to his feet. He pushed his comm on. "What are the coordinates."

@Crono @LokiofSP

"Wait, what!?" His first thought was that of Boss, the woman who sheltered and fought for so many during the Registration Act, the second was of the girls, the one's she'd considered her daughters and what they must be going through. Dammit. Everytime we turn around. Then finally of Stark Tower, of his second home and home to many of the Avengers who had nowhere else to go.

His emotions we're rising once again, looking down at the Ice below his fist started to spread a few inches and he stared at it angrily. Willing it back as his face calmed and he kept control. You will not keep me from protecting the people I care about. No, you will help me keep them safe. The ice did stop spreading, however it did not retreat.

Finn's hand patted his shoulder, his words we're reassuring but Connor had made up his mind as he stood alongside Finn slowly with a nod. "He blew up Cassie's place. That can't go unpunished, especially without her here to do it herself." Of course that was only a mild concern compared to Boss' death, but to help keep himself in check he couldn't think about that right now. "I know the place, let's go."

The girls all waved to Strout. Tanya leaned towards Vicky. "Why is there a talking tree in the base?" She whispered.

"I have no idea." Vicky responded.

"Just nod and wave." Amelia stated.

Richie the raccoon gets down and walks over to the girls. "Nice place you got here, but it smells crispy. Is this some burned down abandoned asylum or something?"

Strout followed richie, and looked around. "I am Strout." he said, saying 'What is this place, why does this look as if it were in disrepair?' he asked richie, curious about the base and wanting to explore. @Inritz @Pyosimros

Liona stood up really quickly, but Allison grabbed her shoulders. "No, just an old, abandoned building we found." Allison stated, holding on to Liona's shoulders.

Entering the base Connor was greeted by the talking tree which caught him off guard. "Um, Hi Strout." He said looking upwards at the tall figure before him with a smile. Looking back at eye level he spotted the girls and gave them apologetic looks.

"Well, taking it from worst case scenario, he still has all of his connections and would be able to summon an army like that." Amelia snapped her finger. "Best case he has an elite squad of super soldiers at his discretion."

"Would you please stop giving us those looks, Connor?!" Liona exclaimed in anger. She didn't need sympathy, she didn't want sympathy. All she wanted to do is kill the bastard.

Richie looks up at Strout. "This place was abandoned big guy. That means no one uses it anymore. If you're gonna go explore, be careful." Richie looks at Connor. "Hey Frosty. Looks like you have your powers in decent control." @Steel Zinogre @Crono

Strout began exploring the base, finding rats and bones. Upon closer inspection, he found a control panel, and pushed random buttons for the sake of boredom, until the door it was connected to opens, computers still activated and operational. "I am Strout! I am Strout" he called, Saying 'I found something! I found something!' @LokiofSP @Pink Gorilla @National

Connor winced at Liona shouting, about to try and explain but deciding against it. "I'm just...sorry." He rubbed the back of his head and turned to Richie when he spoke. "It's a struggle but you know."

Richie looks around as all the computers in the base were turned on. "I thought you guys said this place was abandoned?" He looks at the girls before he walks over to Strout. "Here, step away a little."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back