• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Strout roams the streets of New york, just seeing the sight of a marvelous, but bustling city amazed him. He was born on an abandoned farm, and was seeing this for the first time. "I am Strout." he said, meaning to say 'Wow, this place is amazing!!'

"Alright, I'll head over to those coordinates. I won't be long." Allison stated. She began to get ready as did Tanya.

"I am going to." She said.

"Alright." The two girls went to the coordinates and found Ivory there. Allison sat down in the chair. "Alright, let me work my magic." She said.

"This place does not bring back happy memories." Tanya stated. @LokiofSP

Richie continues to walk around with his locator until he sees a giant tree walking around. To everyone else, this would surprise them. To Richie, all he could do was facepalm. "I swear to god..." Richie walks over to Strout. "How the hell did you get here?! I swore you were with your dad like a few hours ago!" @Steel Zinogre

National said:
Richie continues to walk around with his locator until he sees a giant tree walking around. To everyone else, this would surprise them. To Richie, all he could do was facepalm. "I swear to god..." Richie walks over to Strout. "How the hell did you get here?! I swore you were with your dad like a few hours ago!" @Steel Zinogre
"I am Strout." he said, saying 'i was not with him, I was all alone, roaming the plains until i got here.' He lowered his hand for Richie to climb on his shoulder, since he started to take a friendly liking to the young raccoon.

Richie sighs and climbs up the big trees shoulder. "All Alone huh? And they let you when you don't know anything about this planet? Yeesh." Richie grabs his locator and puts it in his pocket. He looks down at all the pedestrians. "What." Richie says, and most of the people scream and run from the talking raccoon. "I'd be the greatest Halloween prop." Richie mutters. The remaining people continued to stare at Strout.

Allison's fingers paused on the keyboard, but then continued to type. Tanya was the one to answer him. "It wasn't good. They performed experiments on us, trying t make us into soldiers. They would test different strategies on different kids. For example, they trained me to be the telekinetic and medium. Allison was stealth, Amelia was aerial assault. Liona was... hunting and tracking. Vicky was more of the strategist and leader. But they made us use our skills on other kids." Tanya stopped.

National said:
Richie sighs and climbs up the big trees shoulder. "All Alone huh? And they let you when you don't know anything about this planet? Yeesh." Richie grabs his locator and puts it in his pocket. He looks down at all the pedestrians. "What." Richie says, and most of the people scream and run from the talking raccoon. "I'd be the greatest Halloween prop." Richie mutters. The remaining people continued to stare at Strout.
"I am strout." he said, saying 'I was born on this planet, i am just seeing this for the first time.' he waved to the pedestrians with a smile, who simply do not know what to do, but to simply carry on. he looked at richie, and said "I am strout." meaning 'What is halloween?'

There was commotion coming from Times Square and the only crazy enough Hero nearby was Steve, so he took of at full speed, running over the roofs of cars. "There has to be an easier way to do this." he said sourly. Something in his blood said web slingers but that was ridiculous. He wasn't Spiderman. He finally spotted the disturbance.Two creatures? Somethings he never saw before. He put away his rods in plain view of the two of them and said "Uh hey. How's it going? I'm afraid Alien Parking is on the Baxter Building downtown provided it's not blown up too. Please tell me you come in peace. Today has been stressful and I'd like to go back and change out of this ratty blown up costume."

@Steel Zinogre

(Talking to both of you. He has no idea one can only say one phrase.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Inritz said:
There was commotion coming from Times Square and the only crazy enough Hero nearby was Steve, so he took of at full speed, running over the roofs of cars. "There has to be an easier way to do this." he said sourly. Something in his blood said web slingers but that was ridiculous. He wasn't Spiderman. He finally spotted the disturbance.Two creatures? Somethings he never saw before. He put away his rods in plain view of the two of them and said "Uh hey. How's it going? I'm afraid Alien Parking is on the Baxter Building downtown provided it's not blown up too. Please tell me you come in peace. Today has been stressful and I'd like to go back and change out of this ratty blown up costume."
(Who are you talking to? Please tag them so we know who you are replying to. Thx!!! :) )

Ivory held up a hand, "Go no further, I get it, trust me when I tell you guys I understand what it was like. I only have one last question, did they make you kill the kids?"

@Pink Gorilla

Richie sighs. "I've been an Avneger longer than you Steve. And of course we come in peace. I've been here for a week." Richie looks down at Steve. "Cleaning up the mess I'm guessing? That tower did a real number for the civilians." @Steel Zinogre @Inritz

Tanya stood there silent. Allison typing away quickly. "I got in." She quickly stated. She searched through the kid's files, but didn't find anything of use although she did put the information on a drive. Tanya walked over.

"Look through thee staff." She stated. Allison looked through the staff.

"No one... wait." She clicked on one. "It was the director of the program." She had a flash back to him burning in the fire and what he said. "It was him."

National said:
Richie sighs. "I've been an Avneger longer than you Steve. And of course we come in peace. I've been here for a week." Richie looks down at Steve. "Cleaning up the mess I'm guessing? That tower did a real number for the civilians." @Steel Zinogre @Inritz
Strout smiles and waves at steve. "I am strout." he said, meaning 'My name is strout, nice to meet you.' he then looks at richie and then at steve, He had a confused look on his face, having never seen a human before.

Ivory took their silence as a yes, he wanted to say something, maybe even tell them it was okay, but was cut off by Allison, "Perfect, lets go back and tell the others. We might even want to tell the Avengers.... Unless you don't want them roped in this."

@Pink Gorilla

"I'm a whaaa? Nevermind. I head stories about the Mad Titan coming and I was worried more baddies would come in out of the woodwork like Not-Venom. Some of the team ran off I hope they spotted the person who did this. I stayed to help with recovery." Steve said breathing out. "It's absolute chaos and I've seen very few Capes coming to help. I thought for sure the X-Men or the Fantastic 4 would help but nothing. I'm worried they got attacked too but I'm cut off from communications from the rest of the team. My cell works but all I can reach is Montana." Keep it together Steve. He just called you an Avenger. So that was his assignment. He was stoked but there were people to take care of first. "I can handle healing and search and rescue. My powers rely on my caloric intake, but I got a few instant meals on me so I should be good.

Steve Looked at Strout and smiled. "Heya Strout. I'm Steve. Nice to meet you. Are you an Avenger too? I'll admit I haven't met the whole team."

@Steel Zinogre

"We should probably tell them considering he blew up the Tower. I just can't believe he survived the fire." Allison stood up and began to leave, as did Tanya. "But we need to focus on stopping him."

Inritz said:
"I'm a whaaa? Nevermind. I head stories about the Mad Titan coming and I was worried more baddies would come in out of the woodwork like Not-Venom. Some of the team ran off I hope they spotted the person who did this. I stayed to help with recovery." Steve said breathing out. "It's absolute chaos and I've seen very few Capes coming to help. I thought for sure the X-Men or the Fantastic 4 would help but nothing. I'm worried they got attacked too but I'm cut off from communications from the rest of the team. My cell works but all I can reach is Montana." Keep it together Steve. He just called you an Avenger. So that was his assignment. He was stoked but there were people to take care of first. "I can handle healing and search and rescue. My powers rely on my caloric intake, but I got a few instant meals on me so I should be good.
Steve Looked at Strout and smiled. "Heya Strout. I'm Steve. Nice to meet you. Are you an Avenger too? I'll admit I haven't met the whole team."

@Steel Zinogre
"I am Strout?" he asked richie, saying "What is he talking about? What is an avenger?" he looked at steve, even more confused. In Times Square, the creature has been slayed, and cassie takes the heart of the Diablos as a trophy. "That was fun..... We should do it again sometime." she said as she summoned ruin, and rode off. @Inritz

Richie translates. "Strout said it's nice to meet you. Strout, Steve is a human. You know, weird looking monkeys with two legs?" Richie looks at Steve. "I would send the Galactic Core to help, but that would be a waste. For now, we'll have to do with what we have. Thanos would kill us in an instant." Richie pulls out a small earpiece and tosses it to Steve. "Here's an extra." He looks at Strout. "Avengers are a group of humans that protect Earth. I'll introduce them to you soon." @Inritz @Steel Zinogre

Ivory began to follow, "Yeah.... Lets just focus on the long and difficult road ahead... With no distractions what so ever..... Fucking asshole director and his bad timing."

@Pink Gorilla

National said:
Richie translates. "Strout said it's nice to meet you. Strout, Steve is a human. You know, weird looking monkeys with two legs?" Richie looks at Steve. "I would send the Galactic Core to help, but that would be a waste. For now, we'll have to do with what we have. Thanos would kill us in an instant." Richie pulls out a small earpiece and tosses it to Steve. "Here's an extra." He looks at Strout. "Avengers are a group of humans that protect Earth. I'll introduce them to you soon." @Inritz @Steel Zinogre
Strout simply nods, understanding what richie said. "I am Strout." he said, meaning 'I was born on this planet, but i know not of the avengers.' @Inritz @National

Steve gratefully takes the earpiece. "Hey my dad uses these too!" he said with a smile, putting it in. "Yes Thanos would rip out my spine and eat it. All I could hope is that he chokes on it. I am also not a weird looking monkey with two legs. I am a weirdly handsome looking monkey with two legs. Not that hero work gets us the ladies. I've seen that backfire too many times. That goes double for training in the middle of nowhere in Montana at an old Initiative Facility. No time for girls when you're training like a dog every day".

He looks at Strout. "You seem like a nice being. I don't quite understand your language, but I'd like to learn to try. After this debacle is over that is."

@Steel Zinogre

Inritz said:
Steve gratefully takes the earpiece. "Hey my dad uses these too!" he said with a smile, putting it in. "Yes Thanos would rip out my spine and eat it. All I could hope is that he chokes on it. I am also not a weird looking monkey with two legs. I am a weirdly handsome looking monkey with two legs. Not that hero work gets us the ladies. I've seen that backfire too many times. That goes double for training in the middle of nowhere in Montana at an old Initiative Facility. No time for girls when you're training like a dog every day".
He looks at Strout. "You seem like a nice being. I don't quite understand your language, but I'd like to learn to try. After this debacle is over that is."

@Steel Zinogre
Strout looked at steve, and smiled. "I am Strout." he said, meaning 'You too, are a nice person.' he said as he held out his finger to shake his hand.

Allison went back to the girls at the base. "It was the director of the program that experimented on us. He survived the fire, and he killed Boss." They all were shocked.

"How can he have survived that?" Vicky asked.

"It doesn't matter. He needs to be stopped." Amelia said.

Richie laughs. "Trying to learn Strouts language is like trying to fully understand everything. His language is too complex for a human brain. And strout says you look like a nice guy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back