• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Braziel laughs as he sets the children down. Suddenly, Braziel felt something. Not something peaceful. He turns to Rayne. "Is there anything on this island that endagners these people?"

Ivory continued on his way back to his list that had already been interrupted once, he was making his way back to Jordan's mansion when he heard a crash. After that things were a blur, he heard screaming and yelling, people panicking. He went to the scene, his curiosity peaked, his breath was caught in his throat however when he saw Stark Tower in the ground, he fell to his knees as he remembered all of his memories that had been in that place. It had been the place where they would go to cool down and talk after big events and now it was just gone. He stood up with gritted teeth as he realized that this place was an Avenger's base, people could have been in there, he stopped at the wreckage and cupped his hands, "HELLO?! IS ANYBODY THERE?!"

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Ivory continued on his way back to his list that had already been interrupted once, he was making his way back to Jordan's mansion when he heard a crash. After that things were a blur, he heard screaming and yelling, people panicking. He went to the scene, his curiosity peaked, his breath was caught in his throat however when he saw Stark Tower in the ground, he fell to his knees as he remembered all of his memories that had been in that place. It had been the place where they would go to cool down and talk after big events and now it was just gone. He stood up with gritted teeth as he realized that this place was an Avenger's base, people could have been in there, he stopped at the wreckage and cupped his hands, "HELLO?! IS ANYBODY THERE?!"
@Steel Zinogre
Cindy groans, in severe agony...... "Help...... Me....." she faintly said as she tried to move, but could not move, since a beam was on her. "Please....... Help...."

Ivory paled, "Cindy?" He stumbled over himself to get to the wreckage, he lifts the beam and picks up Cindy, once safely away he held her close, "Oh thank god you're okay..."

@Steel Zinogre

Fortune put as much sweetness as she could into her voice, "Because you're a good person?" She sighed, "Okay, look man I have $500 bucks with your name on it if you help out."

@Pyosimros

LokiofSP said:
Ivory paled, "Cindy?" He stumbled over himself to get to the wreckage, he lifts the beam and picks up Cindy, once safely away he held her close, "Oh thank god you're okay..."
@Steel Zinogre

Fortune put as much sweetness as she could into her voice, "Because you're a good person?" She sighed, "Okay, look man I have $500 bucks with your name on it if you help out."

@Pyosimros
"Ivory..... Is that really you?" She asked, since her vision was blurred from the sudden trauma. "Oh Ivory....... Owie." she said as she pulled out a pipe out of her side.

Ivory got her to a roof and took off his mask, he winced when he saw the damage, "Cindy....Oh my god, I need to get you to a hospital."

@Steel Zinogre

Fortune huffed, "Fucking assholes driving a hard bargain Alright fine, how about $650, and a free meal. Sound good?"

@Pyosimros

LokiofSP said:
Ivory got her to a roof and took off his mask, he winced when he saw the damage, "Cindy....Oh my god, I need to get you to a hospital."
@Steel Zinogre

Fortune huffed, "Fucking assholes driving a hard bargain Alright fine, how about $650, and a free meal. Sound good?"

@Pyosimros
"Hurry....... I am low on ADAM to hold back the bleeding....." she said as she held her side, and applied pressure to the wound.

The only thing of Boss that was there was her gun. The girls came running back and shifted through the rubble, calling out for her. Amelia found her gun. She stood in shock and then burst into tears when she saw a burnt, severed hand attached to it. The rest of them looked as well and cried. Off in the distance, Skull Face was laughing hysterically. "What a good show."

Ivory looked back at the girls and bit his lip as he looked back at Cindy, he hoisted her up and put his make back on and rushed to the hospital, after that he put her on a bed in the ER and began to rush back to the rubble of Stark Tower.

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Ivory looked back at the girls and bit his lip as he looked back at Cindy, he hoisted her up and put his make back on and rushed to the hospital, after that he put her on a bed in the ER and began to rush back to the rubble of Stark Tower.
@Steel Zinogre
Redd saw ivory and wished he could smile. He had also managed to pick up Skull Face's heat signature, so he would be easy to find. "Ivory. I need your help in finding the Psychotic lunatic who did this." he said as he held out his hand for ivory to hop on. In the ER, doctors work intensively to heal cindy as best they can.

Amelia pointed to the gun and the hand. "She's.... dead. I don't know who killed her, but she's dead!" Amelia screamed. Vicky stood up.

"Where the Hell is this guy? I am going to fucking rip his throat out!"

Vicky struggled against his grip. "Let go of me! Get off me!" She screamed. Eventually, she went limp and just fell to her knees. "I have no idea what to do next." She stated.

Vicky nodded and stood up. They all silently began to walk back to the base. Helena saw the explosion and over heard the conversation. She walked around Ivory. "So the old bitch is finally dead, huh? Serves her right." She stated.

Ivory had taken off his mask in order to pay respect at this point seeing as the area was closed off, she caught him off guard as he looks at her dumbfoundedly, "Who the fuck are you?! You don't even know her do you?"

(Remember, he was drunk when they first met, hangovers are a bitch @Pink Gorilla)

"I thought I knew her, but then she left me for dead. Hello, my name is Helena Jackson, aka Lady Luck, sister of Liona. Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm done. Just remember if you do anything evil with the spirit you'll become one yourself," John said as he opened the door. Or at least he tried to.

Ivory put back on his mask, "Savage, don't kiss and tell on the first date. Anyways, do you have any idea who could have done this?"

@Pink Gorilla

Fortune led the way to Bob's grave, once there she presented it to John, "Do your work 'Hellblazer'"

@Pyosimros

"Boss had lots of enemies. She made a lot over the years, but she dealt with a lot of them. You don't have any clue on who did this? This seems somewhat familiar to me for some reason..." Helena's eyes went wide. "No..." She began to walk away. "He would be dead."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back