• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
Sarah shook her head, "That motto might get you killed one day. Anyways, I'm here because honestly....After Harry died I was lost, did a bit digging and found out he lied about everything, so I decided to do something worth a damn with my life and join up, and as for why I'm here with you. Lets just say that last time we didn't meet on the best of terms, and I may have said some things that I regret, so I figure that if I do join up I might as well bury the hatchet, I'm sorry for calling you a bitch."
@Steel Zinogre
"It's cool. It was not the first time, and won't be the last." she said as she strapped the rivet gun to her arm and aimed with one arm. she then fires 12 rivets into the target. "Gotta love technology from rapture....... maybe a few upgrade will do this thing some justice." she said with a smile as she removes her helmet.

Braziel's eyes lighten up. "Space? I have never been to space! That was unheard of in my time? Tell me, what devices do you use to get there?"

Sarah looks at the gun and shakes her head, "I read about Rapture in the future, let me tell you now that nothing there will help this gun. Damn place is trapped in the 1960's, you'd be better off just upgrading it with tech from here."

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Sarah looks at the gun and shakes her head, "I read about Rapture in the future, let me tell you now that nothing there will help this gun. Damn place is trapped in the 1960's, you'd be better off just upgrading it with tech from here."
@Steel Zinogre
"This may look useless, but there are weapons that look way ahead of its time." she said as an agent brought a drill that has been fully upgraded. she secures it to her arm, and a turret appeared, she revs the engine, and the drill spins, a magnetic field reflecting the bullets.

She smiles a bit and tilts her head, "You came to this time by unknown forces and still haven't heard of space? Well..I don't really use any devices, it's one of my powers.." she replies smiling proudly "When you looked through my book, the drawings were of the planets I visited. I can take people to space as well, but...you might need some protection because I doubt you can survive in space.."

Sarah smiled, "Before I begin an entire debate about how you're wrong and I begin unleashing my inner weapons nerd, I'm going to just stop and let you keep living in your little incorrect world." She shoved her hands in her pockets, "Anyway Bubbles, mind if I call you Bubbles? Bubbles, I'm gonna need you to tell me how I sign up for this thing."

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Sarah smiled, "Before I begin an entire debate about how you're wrong and I begin unleashing my inner weapons nerd, I'm going to just stop and let you keep living in your little incorrect world." She shoved her hands in her pockets, "Anyway Bubbles, mind if I call you Bubbles? Bubbles, I'm gonna need you to tell me how I sign up for this thing."
@Steel Zinogre
"Signing up.... Take that up with Maria hill, and i know my weapons are out of place in this world, but they have their uses, the rivets of rapture are way stronger than on the surface, and even better when superheated, since they melt the metal around them. Like a welder." she added as she picked up a desert eagle and fired 7 shots into the target.

Sarah shook her head, "Nope, double wrong. I DO know that the registration ended and Maria Hill hasn't been seen in months. As for those rivits, yeah many people have moved on to fucking lasers and plasma sweetie, we have things that melt metal already, the only reason why most people don't use them is war laws. Anyways, you using those guns is like me fighting with a musket, I COULD do it, I might even be damn good with it, but there are better weapons."

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Sarah shook her head, "Nope, double wrong. I DO know that the registration ended and Maria Hill hasn't been seen in months. As for those rivits, yeah many people have moved on to fucking lasers and plasma sweetie, we have things that melt metal already, the only reason why most people don't use them is war laws. Anyways, you using those guns is like me fighting with a musket, I COULD do it, I might even be damn good with it, but there are better weapons."
@Steel Zinogre
"It's not the weapon. It's how you use it. We got lasers too, but it also has limits." she said, accepting defeat as she sat down. "Who knows, maybe all this tech i love..... Is no good anywhere..." she said, feeling some uselessness.

"Well alright then.." she turns into her hero form, her outfit slowly turns black as it soon covers up her legs, arms, neck, and head making her whole body covered in black as space appears on her costume with many stars on it. "Choose a universe.." her voice sounded robotic but calm

Sarah leaned against the wall, "Yeah, basically. But hey, at the end of the day, if your good with it and can use it, then do what floats your boat I guess." She shrugged, "As long as you don't die."

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Sarah leaned against the wall, "Yeah, basically. But hey, at the end of the day, if your good with it and can use it, then do what floats your boat I guess." She shrugged, "As long as you don't die."
@Steel Zinogre
"Death is hard to accomplish..... Especially if you are a freak like i am...... And also a freak that has done things i regret...." she said as she rubbed her face. "I've done some bad things......"

LokiofSP said:
Sarah shrugged, "So what? Your doing good now right? Chin up and actually do your job."
@Steel Zinogre
Redd then comes into the lab. "Hello ladies, How are the both of you?" he asked as he sat down on the ground, tinkering with random tech. "Fine, redd. You?" cindy replied. "Marvelous.... so many discoveries have been made, and i am logging them in now." he said with excitement as howard took control. "Like a child discovering that he could burn ants with a glass." he said before redd took control.

Sarah sighed and got up, "Great, so now we have a robot in the room yet no leader. Hell I've read about you, almsot killed a dude I heard, I also heard that the programming you supposedly had removed comes back stronger and worse, you actually end up being a big reason the Avengers fail. Be on guard." She began to head to the door.

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Sarah sighed and got up, "Great, so now we have a robot in the room yet no leader. Hell I've read about you, almsot killed a dude I heard, I also heard that the programming you supposedly had removed comes back stronger and worse, you actually end up being a big reason the Avengers fail. Be on guard." She began to head to the door.
@Steel Zinogre
"Ridiculous....... Hades will not return, since i am working on strengthening my firewall." Redd said as he went to a computer, and plugged himself in. "Not while i am alive...... especially in your head, redd." Howard said as they start coding, making a strong firewall. Cindy raised an eyebrow. "Is he making a wall of fire in his head?" she asked sarah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back