• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Richie sighs. "Mega Vision is in safe care. All the stones are with him. Mega Vision is Like a living infinity gauntlet. Take them from him, and hell die." Richie was trying to make himself feel better.

"Well that's good." He told Steve and Rayne. "Even the slightest experience can help, we'll all have to learn to work alongside one another better. Knowing your enemies weakness is always good but if you know your allies weakness then you know how and when to cover them, keeps them safe and increases your chance to succeed."

The blonde listened to the conversation over the commlink before clicking his on, "So we use those fake ones. Find some way to make them give off the same energy signature as the real versions? Keep Vision hidden until we need him, and when Thanos has the fake stones and he thinks he's invincible we throw everything we have at him." Was that a good plan? It sounded like one to him anyways, then again he wasn't known for his plans. "And honestly after what Marko did I doubt even if we took the stones elsewhere that he'd just leave Earth alone, he's surely going to want payaback."

"Or we just take mega vision away. Like I said, I would love to trick Thanos, but we can't risk that many lives. We need to find a viable planet to fight Thanos on, and we need to bring everybody. Most of us haven't even been to space yet, however, so maybe Richie could step up to the plate and find us a planet."

(Where is everyone? I was busy getting GCSE results.)

A bell rings as Sam hobbles through the door in civilian clothes. "Hey. I uh... almost lost you guys..." He moves over to then, still limping slightly. "I uh... dropped of my suit wih one of the lab boys. I'll fix it up later I guess..."

"I used to be a Spartan." Akakios said, as he bit into a turkey leg. In his opinion, being a Spartan was the best combat experience you could ever have. In terms of teamwork, it was even better. There was no training experience like fighting beside your allies in a real battle. He took a glance at the new arrival and went back to eating, not saying a word to the boy.

Sam smiles awkwardly and sits down with the others. "So uh... no shawarma? Ahem... so the newbies are ancient Greek warriors. That's good to know, now I feel even more useless. I uh... I saw that Phoenix Force guy flying out of here, what's up with that?"

While Richie got ready to say something, he sees Braziel. He smirks. "Looks like one of our plans worked out." Before anyone or Braziel could say anything, Richie continued to speak. "I can find us all a planet. That's the easy part. Big Greek boy over here can stall Thanos while Dimitri gets his plan ready. MegaVision was programmed to listen to only Marko, Dimitri, Connor and I. Also," Richie goes to His ship and pulls out a container that was about the size of a huge watermelon. He hands it over to Dimitri. "That's the rest or the mist. It will turn one other person into an inhuman. Choose wisely, leader."

Dimitri set the container on the table. "Sounds good, Rich. Does anybody else volunteer to help us on another planet with Thanos?"

On queue, Alexander walked in and stood by the table. "I do. But Dimitri, when are you planning on telling us the plan?"

Dimitri shook his head. "The orb said I shouldn't tell anybody until the day comes. The only person that can know is Mega Vision. All I can tell the rest of you is to stall while we get it ready."

Looks at richie and replies, "I can help as well, I can practically take myself to other planets...if that's any useful. Plus I would like to bring a friend along, some of you guys may already know her as Seeker...or in other words Victoria." Rayne asks, watching

Richie nods. "I remember Victoria. Marko had a crush on her. Had." Richie was hinting at the death of his friend. "Where is she. She probably doesn't know he died." Richie grabs a communicator and tosses it to Dimitri. "I'm gonna call in a ship big enough to take everyone to the planet. We are already getting my entire army ready to fight with you guys.

Rayne shook her head, "No she doesn't know that he died, She did have a crush on him ...this shall devastate her.." sighs before adding on "She is probably at her house showing Mega Vision how to play chess. I can get her if you want, but I don't want to tell her until she is with everyone else." (Bye!)

(Cya) Richie nods. "That'll be safe. Make sure Mega Vision stays where he is. Marko put in commands into Mega Vision where he will listen to direct orders from me, Dimitri and Connor above all else, because Marko felt Victoria would act rashly. I'm surprised Mega Vision didn't tell her." Richie talks through a walkie talkie as his scouting force search for a planet.

Rayne nods, "Got it.." leaves to go get Victoria. When she arrived at the house, she opens it and walks towards the living room seeing Victoria teaching Mega Vision how to play chess. She clears her throat making Victoria look at her, "Hey Rayne...what's up?" She walks over to the two and sat down, "Well...I am going to leave to another planet but, I was wondering if you would like to come. It's Thanos related business so yeah." Victoria nods, "Sounds great..let me get my things from my bedroom and then we can leave." She got up and left leaving Rayne and Mega Vision in the living room. Rayne sighs, pulling her knees to her chest

"Ok then... ignore me... that's... I'm used to that. I'll just hold down the fort here then. Have to fix my suit anyway. So I'm useless. Give the guy a punch for me, yeah? Right... and the odds they actually payed attention to that? Eh..." Sam stands suddenly. "I gotta go work on my suit." He abruptly turns and walks away, limping slightly.

Richie puts his hand on Sam's shoulder and steers him back. "Not so fast Sam. Yeah I know your name, don't ask. Anyways, come follow me." He leads the young kid over to his ship and into the ships armory. "In here, you can build almost anything. Wanna fix your suit? Use this place. It's got everything you need." Richie turns on his locator so Victoria could find him

"Right um... thanks. Sorry. I'm just used to people overlooking me... guess it's a little ironic my 'power' is to make myself smaller... I'll uh... I left my suit in the lab in the tower... you... you're a talking raccoon." Sam tries not to stare at Richie but ultimately fails. "I'll uh... I'll just go get my suit." He turns and quickly walks back to the tower.

When Victoria returned, they both said bye to Vision and Mega Vision before leaving the house as Rayne follows Victoria since she was following Richie's locator signal to where everyone was at. The two girls land in front of Richie as they both change to they're casual forms, "Hey Richie.." Victoria said

Richie glares at sam. "What? Raccoons can't talk? Are you trying to sgregate me?" He huffs as Sam walks off to get his suit. Richie turns his head to the two girls. "Hey you two. Been a long time Victoria. A bit too long. How about you take a seat in my ship so I can tell you." Richie says solemnly as he presses a button, and three chairs hover over for them to sit in, and an extra one for Sam once he gets back.

They both nod as they sat down, Victoria nods again "Yeah it has...what's wrong?" She asks a bit concernly as she pulls her hood down. Rayne just doesn't look since she already knows.

Richie sighs."So when Mega Vision returned back home, you probably noticed his power Stone was gone from his left arm. While you were gone, Thanos attacked two days ago. He blew up two of the countries states and destroyed a lot of New York City, if you just look around. Thankfully, we were able to push him back for two months, two whole months that we need to get our plan ready. But we had to pay a price. Marko is dead, Victoria."

Victoria was speechless before trying to take the information in as she leans back against the chair while running a hand through her hair, she nods "I noticed the stone was gone but this.." she covered her mouth with a hand blinking before laying it on the arm rest. A tear just dropped onto her lap, as she then looks at him "How..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back