• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I'm surprised the shield didn't give it away." Connor said with a smile, turning so Steve could see the shield attached to his back, listening to him go on it was almost uncomfortable but chuckled. "Well technically I am a normal human. No serum or enhancements, just a whole lot of training and a shield."

Akakios asking about the Phoenix Force had the blonde looking to the others for a better definition that what he could give.

Rayne stands up and goes to walk through the building, finding a group talking she decides to join them but didn't know if she should say something or just walk away

"HEY!" Steve says waving at Rayne. "Come on over, the tension pretty much died. What's you're name? I doubt you're here looking for an internship, come on over!" Steve's stomach rumbled so loud it almost shook the ground. "Uh, hey, I saw a deli near here. I know about the Pheonix Force, perhaps we can talk about it over a late lunch? I have to eat five times the normal human amount."

Rayne walks over before stopping, "Hey yeah no..anyways, I'm Rayne Kallor....who might you be?" She asks, being in her casual appearance

Akakios looked strangely at Steve before shrugging. "Why not..... I see nothing wrong with it. Let us go to this.... 'Deli'." Akakios muttered something, summoning a pair of winged boots, the wings flapping furiously, as if attempting to take off. Akakios walked over to the window and waved to Steve, before jumping out. He flew up to the window waiting for Steve. "What are you waiting for? Lead the way."

"I'm Steve, Miss. Come along. They're Avengers so they don't bite." Steve said with a smile. He led them to Jack's Deli and ordered three ham and cheddar sandwiches and a large bowel of soup. He bit into one and sighed happily. He swallowed. "I'll eat quickly. I was taught it was impolite to gorge and talk at the same time." he said sheepishly. "Go on, guys, order, it's on me. My family may not be the Starks, but Mom made a killing as a Doctor after she retired from hero life."

Rayne nods and follows after the two, before listening to what he ordered and was surprised before ordering something light with a glass of water before nodding. "I might eat quickly, or slow.....depends really.." she shrugs

Akakios licked his lips, finally remembering how hungry he was. After 3200 years of isolation, Akakios was happy to be fed something other than bread and water. After awhile, he finally settled with ten chicken breast subs, an entire turkey, and a few bowls of soup. He downed the subs down in less than 2 minutes and went to work on the turkey. "Being locked away..... For three thousand years..... Work's up an appetite."

Cindy came out of the sea, and and had with her, a pearl ring, one black, and one white. She wanted to give the black one to perry, and would eventually give ivory a gift, but did not want to at the moment, since she was still trying to get over his drunken rage. Cindy goes to a cafe. and sat at a table to rest. Cassie saw her and decided to sit with her. @Pyosimros

Rayne looks at Akakios in shock, "Three thousand years?" her brows furrow in confusion before she started eating her food when it came.

"You guys realize we... Let a random person we saw on the street come with us right?" Cassandra asked them all and she took a seat. She didn't feel like eating right now.

"Damn. Man I fought Sixteen yearf in Monfana waf baf" Steve said between bites. He wasn't all that surprised. Things like this happened all the time in this world. He started on his third sandwich and drank his soup from the bowl. He started to feel the lightheadedness go away and even started to feel a charge in his fingers. He was feeling normal again. He was stupid to skip lunch, meeting the Avengers or not.

Braziel was eating the entire deli's stock. The cashier was very concerned as he watches Braziel consume more than two tons worth of meat.

(@Pyosimros well I was wondering cause I didn't know what was going on. I probably need to send the girls somewhere considering I am going to be on vacation until Sunday, so...)

At long last his sandwiches were finished. Steve turned to Cassandra. "I was just a random stranger until I jumped into help, why not give her the same chance?" he said with a smile.

Steve cleared his throat. "Okay, Pheonix Force. One, it's immortal. So even if we wanted to kill it, we can't. Two, it's the source of all Psionic energy and powers throughout everywhere. That's why it attaches itself to psionic users. So I'm guessing whoever that guy was, he's worth his weight telekineticly. He's a Level 5 threat at least now anyway. That's the basics, I can try to answer specific questions, I was told to be a walking Wiki for all the weird stuff we may come across. Ooh a cake!"

Steve sees a chocolate cake and takes half of it, bringing the other half to his hungry friend.

Connor took his seat, watching all of the new recruits curiously. Honestly he hadn't planned to eat but rather just go with the group of them, however after sitting at the Deli and getting whiffs of the food his stomach wasn't about to sit idly by and so he inevitably ordered up his own. Atleast the place was open. "Well information is a powerful tool, that brain of yours must get a workout." He told Steve after listening to him speak about being a walking wiki. "So have any of you worked with a team before?" Now was when he started digging into his food.

Looks at Connor, nodding "I have....though even though we would have different perspectives on how to run things. We were a sufficient team, my friend was the leader and I was like her helper..it was quiet interesting to say the least of our groups different personalities, fighting styles..Our group separated two weeks ago, so I have been on my own since then.." Leans against her chair, sighing softly @Crono

Finn patched up his friends as best as he could, though his knowledge of first aid was low. Biology was the one science that flew over his head. He leaned back and looked over his work and deemed it to be acceptable for the moment. Tiredly he leaned his head against the wall. "Richie? Thanks for the ride. Would have taken us forever to get back." He pushed on his comm. "What's the news on Thanos? Is he coming back?"

"I was taught to fight with others or by myself. I'm a combat medic thanks to my powers. I used to sneak out and fight street crime, but I never was in a group. Always wanted to be in one though." Steve said wistfully.

CasualDragon said:
Finn patched up his friends as best as he could, though his knowledge of first aid was low. Biology was the one science that flew over his head. He leaned back and looked over his work and deemed it to be acceptable for the moment. Tiredly he leaned his head against the wall. "Richie? Thanks for the ride. Would have taken us forever to get back." He pushed on his comm. "What's the news on Thanos? Is he coming back?"
Luna fell asleep, and Helga gets up, and sniffs around, and growled as she sniffed a virus in the air. Two infected monsters chasing a human woman. A green nargacuga, and its original counterpart (feel free to look them up). Helga grew pissed as she entered her raged state, the door opens, allowing her to jump.in front of the woman, and face the infected duo, who turned out to be Apex. She roared as the woman ran to a spot to hide as helga fought off the apex monsters. (Apex is a condition where monster overcomes The Frenzy Virus, and its skin is hardened in most places, more stamina, more defense, and the ability to infect others as well as blades, blunt weapons, and bullets of any kind will bounce off the hardened skin, though there are softspots, and there is a way to suppress it for a short time. And that is wystones, which I will touch on later.)

Richie opens the hatch to let everyone in. He walks out of the ship and towards Stark Towers. "Do we have a plan to take out Thanos? We only have two months."

"We do have a plan. Knowing what he can do and what he wants, we must take the gems far away. Like a different planet. We have seen him wipe away states before, we can't risk billions of lives." Dimitri told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back