• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Misfits? Ha! More like earths mightiest heroes. My name is Dimitri, son of quicksilver. And you are?" He asked, offering his hand.

"yeah your recruiter is such a shining example of a great hero and I am going to be one of your newest recruits and well I am more of a mercenary than a hero." Dru shrugged and laughed "if you must know though my father is Lucas Bishop." @Reaper

Bariel scratches his head. "Since it was my dirty work, I shall clean up the mess." As he started to walk over to the rubble, all of the citizens scream and run away from Braziel. As he starts to clear the rubble, the many survivors just run away from Braziel as he continues to clean his mess. A little girl was crying as she tried to pull her dad out of the rubble. Braziel gently pulls the man from the rubble, and sets him down. However, the man squirmed out of Braziels grip and grabs his daughter. "You monster! You don't deserve to be here!" The man limps away from Braziel. Braziel didn't know that he committed a huge sin. To him, he was sparring with an old Spartan comrade. He was like a bull in a China shop, and he just made a large mess in the shop. He looks down at his enormous hands, his head lowered and sad. @LokiofSP @AvidElmV2

Connor had been taking a bathroom break when he felt the tower gently alongside a loud crashing noise, it was a pretty large level of noise and his first thought was Thanos was back, that he'd found someway to return sooner. Wasting no time in rushing out onto the street and heading to where the dust cloud was more dense. Waving at the dust with a cough as he moved through the cloud on the outskirts to see a few people standing nearby, the big guy from earlier. What was his name...Braziel? And someone he didn't recognize and then there was Ivory, how was it Ivory was always amidst these kinds of things.

The fact that there we're no aliens or signs of Thanos had him dialing back his panic mode.
There's always something.

(Just an fyi @AvidElmV2 Carter/Edge was an identical clone to Connor, just different clothes and weapon. So Akakios could easily mistake Connor for the guy who tried to fool him, if you wanted to go down that route.)

"Oh! Bishop! That's wonderful. I assume his abilities are hereditary? Well here's the most important question our recruits get.... How can we trust you?" He asked, sitting criss cross.

Ivory pinched the bridge of his nose and patted the guy on the back, "You gotta lot to learn, just know that these." He gestured to everyone, "Are lives, everything you do has consequences." He chuckled as he realized his father had just told him the same thing, "Look, it doesn't matter if they hate you for trying to help, believe me I know, what matters is that you help, ignore their screams.....Unless those screams are them screaming in terror as you kill them."

@National

"You can't. Trust takes some time to build and we don't have time just assume I wouldn't go through all the trouble to work with you if I wanted to sabotage you and Thanos doesn't need the help or a spy. I was a mercenary and so my trust usually lies with my employer but well my planet's survival is more important." Dru smiled and shrugged amazed they could bother to ask these questions when they were in such need of help.

Braziel nods at Ivory, and the large man continues to clean up the rubble. "By the way, do I still need to recruit to be an Avenger?" He asks as he smashes a large piece into rubble into dust, and continues to do this process. He takes a piece of steel and easily compresses it to a little condensed ball. @LokiofSP @Crono @Drumonkey @Reaper @AvidElmV2

Dimitri shrugged. "Good enough answer. You'll have your chance to earn trust through action soon enough. In the mean time..." He handed him an earpiece.

Reaper said:
Dimitri shrugged. "Good enough answer. You'll have your chance to earn trust through action soon enough. In the mean time..." He handed him an earpiece.
"boy that sounds peachy keen. How is this earpiece powered? I have to be careful around electronics thanks to my mutation." Dru chuckled a little then took the earpiece and put it in his ear.

Ivory held up a hand as he began to go through the rubble getting people to safety, some against their will. He held up a hand to his ear, "Hey Dimitri, we got clean up and a recruit, sorry I know I just sent ya one but....Well get used to it, you know we need em."

@Reaper

@National

(G'night)

"Yes they are electric, but i doubt it will be an issue-" He was interrupted by Ivory's transmission. "Sorry, fish. Gotta run. Feel free to listen in and try to help out." He said, before zipping away to Ivory's location.

"Ivy! What's this talk I'm hearing about a new recruit?"

Braziel turned his head as he looked at the speedster. He waved his massive hand. "Hello? I am the new recruit. I'm Braziel, son of Hercules. I was wondering if I could help against Thanos. Sorry about your building by the way."

(Gnight @LokiofSP )

Dru touched the ear piece and said "Dimitri you say that it isn't a problem but you do understand I absorb energy right? I could accidentally drain this thing and have to recharge it."Dru sighed slightly worried that he might screw up the tech minutes after having it. @Reaper

"Tony stark made these, bud. He thought of everything." He explained to dry before turning to Braziel. His jaw dropped when he saw him. "You're hired! My god man! You're like a MOUNTAIN or something."

Braziel nods. "Thank you for hiring me. That was pretty easy. I thought I was gonna be asked questions." Braziel grabs a large piece of rubble and pummels it to dust before doing that to the rest of the building

"I'm still... Waiting to join," Emily said and walked over to them. It seemed like they immediately forgot about her request.

"Who's that?" Cassandra asked and pointed at the gigantic man in front of them.

Braziel waves at the two girls. "Hello. My name is Braziel, son of Hercules." Finally finishing the large pieces of the rubble and only leaving fist sized rocks, Braziel walks over to the group and holds out his massive hand to shake.

"Of course.... Emily, right? Here you go." He said as he handed her an earpiece and turned to Braziel to do the same. "We have had a lot of new recruits all at once... Maybe it's Thanos that brought everyone to the surface."

Braziel holds it up to his ear but accidentally crushes it. "I need new one." He says to Dimitri as he drops the broken earpiece. He looks all around him. This world was fragile. He was hoping he could help more than he destroys.

Jordan stood in the corner watching the group "Well my part in this is done. Have fun with the training and whatnot. Phoenix Force out."

"No, clearly it's just your leadership skills." Connor said to Dimitri teasingly as he stepped over to join them. Casting a glance at Jordan, "Leaving so soon? I mean I wouldn't expect you to ask to join or anything honestly. But some sort of mutually beneficial alliance, with you and your friends maybe?" The blonde gave a light shrug.

Steve swore when it looked like his powers did more harm than good, so he decided to leave well enough alone till he learned about the others physiology. Steve looked at the others. "You're...Avengers?! I was just told to come here and see if I could help and that Dad said I should be surprised. Yeah a Venom knock off was surprising. My Dad still has strong feelings about training as a team, he and Batboy built a good team over the years but my Dad switched over from hero duties to training. I never imagined I'd fight beside the Avengers. So what's my assignment? West Coast? Defenders? One of the leftover states from the Initiative? I'm willing to do my part, whatever it is!"

Braziel rubs his hands together, looking around the city. He looks at the large fissure in the ground that he created with his earthquake, and then the street that just recently was closed off. But he fixed that. He walks over the now more increasing group. "Yes, what is our prime objective. I am itching to fight something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back