• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"You, ok?" Steve asks Sam with a quick healing pulse coming from his hands. "I'm Steve Rogers Schaub. Lightning Rod. Where's Spiderman when you need him, huh? Guess it's up to us."

@RiddleWrappedEnigma

Joe follows suite seeing the black creature as he heats up, the flames flaring once again. He prepped himself for a fight as he saw it conversing with the other person.

Akakios grinned. If there was anything in the world that could make him smile, it was a fellow warrior. "Yes.... I've been gone for awhile, you see. I just returned from an...... extended vacation." Akakios lied. He assumed that Hercules never told his son about Akakios. Either that, or Braizel was much more forgiving than Hercules had been. "So, Braziel, what are you doing here in this foreign land?"

"I was taken from my time line. Some mysterious force took me right when I went to slaughter the Hydra. No matter, however. I came here so I can help these heroes with threats they cannot handle. Threats only demigods can stand a chance against."

The girls waited at Stark Tower for the rest to return. They decided not to chase after the guy and let them decide what to do with them. They were looking around to see what Stark Tower looks like on the inside.

Akakios nodded his head, thoroughly thinking about Braziel's story. Could Akakios' chamber opening and Braziel's appearance be some sort of coincidence? Or was it apart of something bigger..... Shaking his head, Akakios looked back up at the behemoth of a man. "How about we go inside and talk a bit more? Catch up. Maybe spar?" Akakios chuckled playfully and walked inside, not having a clue what was happening with the others.

Ivory retracted his hand quickly, he was scared, what just happened!? He stumbled back and leaned against the wall breathing heavily.

Slaughter screeches and throws Terry at Gwen. He begins babbling in the strange language and tendrils form from his back, shooting towards Terry and Gwen, for the moment he is ignoring Ivory, seeming to see him as an ally.

Braziel nods as he follows akakios. "Sounds like a perfect plan to me. It was so nice in Greece. I was fighting alongside Spartans, fighting off a tribe of minotaurs. They were tough, hut I finished them. What have you been doing in your vacation?" He asks as he sits down on a chair. Instantly, the chair snaps, and Braziel settles by just standing

Connor had rushed to the window to watch as many of the others had chased after whatever had grabbed Sam. His instincts telling him to go after them and help but also that he was already tired and that by the time he caught up it'd likely be over, so if something happened they could contact him on the commlink. Instead turning back to Jordan and Dimitri in the room, "Does everything always have to go wrong at the worst times?" With an eyeroll he grabbed some of the medical and pulled off the upper part of his suit, giving the injury on his arm a light spray before wrapping a bandage around it. "Alright. So you have..or are..the Phoenix Force, so what does that mean exactly?"

@LucianGrey7971 @Reaper

"Um... excuse me..." Sam's voice comes over the comlink. "I uh... I don't want to be a bother but... I might need a pick up... please..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slaughter lets out a sound kinda like laughter and advances on Gwen and Terry. He then lets out an ungodly shriek as Joe sprays him with fire before shooting some webbing at him and attempting to flee.

"Ugh... Okay I'm regretting all of my decisions at this point..." Terry mumbled as he slowly rose. "I've been... I've been thrown harder before!" He shouted over at the symbiote and fired some more energy blasts at him.

Joe it staggered by the shot webbing but it quickly melts on his fiery skin. He chases after the creature, firing a volley of fireballs at it.

Slaughter throws another volley of webbing at Joe, attempting to tie him up so it can escape the scary fiery meat-sack. "Leave... me... alone!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back