• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Braziel scratches his head. "Am I that scary? I'm big, but not too big.. I think." He mutters to himself as he leaps up into the air to get back onto the floor. However, Braziel missed his mark by just a floor, and he grabs on the side. The force of the leap and immense weight of the man made the building lean a little as he lets go, putting the building back to normal. He jumps again, but this time misses it and lands on the roof a little hard, violently shaking the tower. He looks at the others on the roof, a bit suspicious of what they were doing here. @Steel Zinogre

National said:
Braziel scratches his head. "Am I that scary? I'm big, but not too big.. I think." He mutters to himself as he leaps up into the air to get back onto the floor. However, Braziel missed his mark by just a floor, and he grabs on the side. The force of the leap and immense weight of the man made the building lean a little as he lets go, putting the building back to normal. He jumps again, but this time misses it and lands on the roof a little hard, violently shaking the tower. He looks at the others on the roof, a bit suspicious of what they were doing here. @Steel Zinogre
(I know. But i need a summary so my other characters can go in.)

After about two hours (at least I'm assuming.) Ivory had finally woken up, he and his parents had talked, and for the most part he had finally figured out allot of things. Of course it would still take awhile to come to terms with most of it but at least now he had an idea of what he thought and what to do with his life now. He kept his costume on as he walked to the Tower. Once he reached the top floor he found everyone there, along with people he hadn't seen before. He smiled slightly at that, maybe they could pull this off by some miracle.

He cleared his throat, "Uh....Yeah sorry to interupt but....Can I borrow Conner for a moment?"

@Crono

(Wait who's supposed to be on the roof?)

Phoenix Force? Connor blinked blankly, he knew of it, who didn't? But Jordan? As if the guy wasn't a powerhouse already. "So your here to burn us all then?" He asked jokingly, though the tower was doing some really odd movement and creaking he wasn't sure what to make of it.

Hearing someone clear their throat from behind him he turned to see Ivory had returned, and he would have turned back to the others had it not been for the fact that Ivory wanted his attention so he nodded to the others before heading towards the doorway Ivory was in, "I'll uh, be right back." The fact that Ivory seemed calm and actually had a small smile for the others was a good sign but he still wouldn't be surprised for this to end up like the last few conversations he'd had with the boy. "Whatsup?"

"Okay! I am finished but the whole de-powering thing'll take a while to produce. So just don't like, burn an orphanage when I turn my back okay?" Perry smiled and stood up.

Braziel enters back into the room with everyone and stands next to Jordan. "Your friends, these Avengers. They all seem very kind if you ask me Jordan Grace. I shall assist them against Thanos. If you will take me." He says to the Avengers.

Ivory pulled down his hood and took off his bandanna, revealing a quivering lip and , misty eyes, he tackled Conner into a hug, "I-Im so sorry, things have just been so confusing recently and I lashed out!"

@Crono

Joe though for a minute, what was he going to do, join the Circus? However a particularly interesting thought crossed his mind, "Can I be an Avenger?"

"We just met dude. I can't really judge right now. I'll... Okay here's the keys to a room at this place," Perry sighed and tossed him a key. Cassie gave it to him a while back just in case.

"Oh shit! Sweet! Do I need like a uniform or something? Do we have like patrols or something? Do we..." Joe said as he fan Boyed out on the duties of an Avenger. This was every kids dream and he was living it.

Braziel claps his hands so he could tell something to Dimitri, but the clap did more than he hoped. It shattered all the glass and violently shook the entire building, some of the wall crumbling. Braziel purses his lips together, looking around at the accidental destruction. "I should... Probably.. Wait outside?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back