• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Ivory snatched back his jacket and syringes, "I don't WANT to be a hero,I jut want to fucking get past. It's adrenaline, I need to focus to fix myself up,but pain makes it hard to focus. This...." He flicked the syringe, "Makes the pain go away so I can stay in the fight."

@Crono

"And that makes it alright!? If this is the route you want to go then your not fighting. You hate the city, but you still want to evacuate it. You care about us, but you packed your things and got ready to leave. Your so back and forth it hurts. And your using Adrenaline as a substitute for Savage, that is far from okay." Connor snorted before reaching out to snatch the jacket back, "I asked nicely for the bottle earlier and you never gave it up. I'm not asking nicely this time, you want to help us? Giving these up is a good start."

Dimitri's expression saddened. "I know. I know. I just... I can't let it happen. Your life means more to me than you'll know. And, obviously, it means more to me than to you. I think in my heart of hearts I know you're right... But.." He zoomed around him, taping him to the bed, and placing a get well card on his chest. "Fuck it! I'll wing it."

Ivory snorted and picked up the suitcase, "You want a definitive answer then? Fine.Fuck it, tell my mom and dad I said goodbye." He got to the door and turned back, "Fuck you Conner, I'm done!" He shut the door behind him and took of for the George Washington bridge.

@Crono

Marko pushes up, and the duct tape rips and peels away. "Its duct tape, not chains Dimitri. Fate is fate. I have to do this.I'm sorry Dimitri. It just has to be done. One life to save the world."

"Seriously!?" Connor called out, following Ivory out the door. "You choose adrenaline over your friends!?" The blonde was chasing after him but he knew all Ivory had to do was start throwing out tendrils to get away. "Your just going to run and disappear, leave everyone who cares about you behind!?" He called out.

"I'm giving you one more chance Ivory. To do the right thing, even if you don't want to." He told him, rolling his eyes at the finger as he followed after the boy.

(I love how the Boss knows that Thanos is coming and she goes 'Imma go bring in some back up, not the back up of a guy with the power of the Phoenix Force- limited as it is- but some random girl with an army.)

Visible in the skyline of New York, Jordan flew threw the atmosphere, fire surrounding him on his re-entry, and landed on a roof, the energy dispelled before it did any damage to the building, but it left a scorch mark in the shape of a bird around him.

(She don't know where Jordan is lol. Plus she is not random she is another one of Boss' many adopted daughters)

Boss began talking over the comm. "Marko, we have a small army that can be used against Thanos. Where do you want us to be?" She asked. @National

"Fine, you don't want to work with me personally then whatever. Work with everyone else, because I'm not going to be okay with you using adrenaline. But do you honestly think I'll be the only one who'll call you out on it? Or do you expect me to keep my mouth shut." Connor's pace slowed to a halt, "Either way I'm done chasing, all I ever do is chase. And nothing ever comes from it."

Marko looks at Boss. "Small army? I want you guys to start preparing. Train, get ret ready. Right now, in a week we will be slaughtered. So I want you to train them. When he gets here, continue to prepare." @Pink Gorilla

Dimitri turned around and spoke into his comlink. "I need someone, anyone, who is resistant to radiation to do something daring for me. Reply with your location ASAP please."

As Dimitri turns around, Marko pulls out a small chest. And inside it, lay every single infinity stone. "These stones, these are what Thanos needs. He wants them back. Right now, I am the sole possessor of each one." Marko looks up at Dimitri. "What's your plan now?"

Finn glared at the two of them. "First of all, neither of you are dying. We'll figure something out. And Dimitri, are you kidding? You're sitting beside someone who's %90 percent radiation. When Tery gets here then we'll at least be ready and set to go."

Marko looks at Finn, his eyes looking older than they should. "Finn, I have seen things that shoulve killed me already. I have to die. Its the only way. I apologize. If I don't, we all do."

"Alright Nova, go inside Oscorp tower. Tell the AI in there that Thanos is coming to destroy the earth, and the only way we can get beat him is with all of us. Villains, heroes, all of us." Dimitri replied before turning to Finn. "Sorry buddy. He's already in New York."

(Alright)

"Cool. So do I smash through the window and look cool in the process or should I be lame and use the door," Terry said and started flying towards Oscorp. He didn't go full speed since he was waiting for a response, though he was getting ready to kick through the window.

Boss heard what Marko said about him dying. "Why does it have to be you that dies? Is there something about you that you have to do it?" She asked. She wouldn't let him sacrifice himself if she could do something about it.

Marko nods at The Boss. "It's my voice. I have the most powerful voice in the universe, literally. My super screams could shatter half the world. And with my plan, I can buy you guys the time you need to beat Thanos." Marko rubs his hands together, setting the chest on his lap.

Boss sighed. She didn't like that he would be the one to die, but it looks like she has no other choice. "Alright, we will train and when you need us, call us." She stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back